bluscript

Aug 2, 2021
Man 21.7.1 - 21.7.1a just didnt want to work with me. First Minami didnt move in. Minami's nightclub event didnt trigger. Some of Shiori's events didnt trigger and the tracker didnt update to any of the strip club events. Palla came back after the roomate (buying weed to help with rent)event. but i had a power failure and didnt manage to save after she came back. I loaded a save from before the event, but Palla never came back. It was at the start of summer and now im almost at the end of whinter. Maybe il get lucky with 21.7.2.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
why redo it? its not like they invented the position? If you go by the idea that they used it before someone else did, then 99% of everything wouldn't exist. Don't be to harsh on yourself/artist.
The issue is the possibility of tracing which is plagiarism, not the position.

Reactions: Donkeybong

bluscript

Aug 2, 2021
Don't mind my my stupid comment. Its better to be safe than sorry. For someone that's not in the bussines's its easy to not see the possible problems that may occur down the line. The more succesful you are going to be the more ppl will try to find a way to get money out of you (plagiarism claims). I mean for me i have seen that image (practically a 98% copy of it with small adjustments to the hentai's/doujinshi's mc) in thousands of hentai's/doujinshi's/games . Nvm that. TYVM for a great game.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
The issue is the possibility of tracing which is plagiarism, not the position.
hi Andrealphus ... i have a few questions on u please, when we will see new items or new characters in game more like Reona, Natalie, Gwendolin and others and when i say this i mean to can talk with them, dating them, GOD bless u

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
game would be more fun or amazing if the game was not end when MC get married with one of the girls, my opinion. no offense. peace and love!

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
I'm going to guess some form of sexual intercourse.

More seriously, probably more of the office harem with some of the combinations getting rounded out.
Since when is "some form of sexual intercourse" a "who"? Anyway, it's too bad, since Alexis hasn't really gotten any attention after the sympathetic update.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Since when is "some form of sexual intercourse" a "who"?
The who doesn't matter that much.

But given some of the latest updates from the artist, it looks like we'll be getting an office fivesome, most likely with Aletta getting most of the attention.

There. Happy?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I checked with the artist and indeed he used that illustration as a basis.
He will be redoing it from scratch.
Too bad, I understand but I like that picture, it's nice.

The who doesn't matter that much.
Well, maybe not compared to Beatles or Queen or suchlike, but they have created quite a nice collection of songs ;)

Jul 30, 2018
hey people i missed the party for dwayne and cassidy event and it says find a way to see cherie again how do i do that

and for emma im trying to get the second meet up done with sam and emma gone a week and went to every place they were at together no advancement and waited a week with no call

Last edited:

IAintAngel

Aug 5, 2021
Is there a reason why the Cum Inside option isn't appearing for me everytime I do doggy (without a condom) with Bree?
I've got max submission and hearts, and I've got Bree's lesbian points locked at 50.

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
This right here is an example of a dick move. Andrealphus is a creator we pirate from and he's still willing to interact with us. Oh no, he didn't answer your specific posts! Better give him crap and discourage him from bothering!
Well, the initial comments by him already had some weird 'fanboy-ish' vibe to it - and it's not the fact that english doesn't seem to be his first language alone. So not really surprising to find a reaction like this one. Senpai didn't noticed him - so have some sympathy. ;)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes