Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I read in the wiki that Bree can't get above 50 KP in her Gamer Path, but I want to add Minami to the Home Harem which requires both Sasha and Bree to have a KP of 51 + (or maybe it was '>51'). Is there any indication of if Andrealphus will increase the max KP for Bree on the Gamer Path?

Also, kinda on a tangent, but if you initiate the Home Harem and get Kylie to yandere-kill Bree, can you still add characters to the harem? Or are you locked out of it because you can't ask Bree if it's okay if the others join?
I don't get why you only read half of wiki.... but its specifically said the higher KP girl will help convince the lower KP if the lower KP isn't over 51

Reactions: Leandron

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
After the third time minami barges in after bree and sasha give the morning blowjob after the scene it automatically says the girls didn't want minami involved dispite me not even being able to ask them.

miessheva

Jun 23, 2017
help ,,, I put the slave collar on sasha but it is not seen on her and she already comes out as my slave .. what can I do?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any indication of if Andrealphus will increase the max KP for Bree on the Gamer Path?
Yes, there is. Once all storylines have been completed, it will most probably be possible to get every girl to 100 KP. However, as long as this is a work in progress, stumbling blocks like this will exist. During development there will always be threads left hanging.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No animation ?? Not for me then
No animation !! Not for you then

I appreciate the effort of going to every thread where a kink you want isn't included or maybe even where there is one you want to avoid and tell people that you are not interested in that game. There must be hundreds or so. But people certainly want to know whether you will play a game or not because of that.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
No animation !! Not for you then

I appreciate the effort of going to every thread where a kink you want isn't included or maybe even where there is one you want to avoid and tell people that you are not interested in that game. There must be hundreds or so. But people certainly want to know whether you will play a game or not because of that.
that's really a great effort

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
This is my perfect save file. v21.7.2a
Completed all harems & all characters story. No pregnant. Cheat used.
1-1 Kylie not arrested.
1-2 Kylie arrested. Camilla completed.
1-3 There are both Kylie and Camilla. (Console used. How to use link.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-7-2a-andrealphus.13488/post-5713541
I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a save file to this game. I've added the save files to both the "saves" folder and the one found in "C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ewLose-1512630773", but the save I add doesn't seem to show up anywhere.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a save file to this game. I've added the save files to both the "saves" folder and the one found in "C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ewLose-1512630773", but the save I add doesn't seem to show up anywhere.
Hmm, my Roaming folder is called differently, namely "LoSe_20_1-(numbers)" - yes, I am running V21-7. Another possibility would be that when downloading a file from this site it will add numbers to the filename. E. g. the first one here will be saved as "1361780_1-1-LT1.save" - you have to manually remove the "1361780_" part before it works.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Hmm, my Roaming folder is called differently, namely "LoSe_20_1-(numbers)" - yes, I am running V21-7. Another possibility would be that when downloading a file from this site it will add numbers to the filename. E. g. the first one here will be saved as "1361780_1-1-LT1.save" - you have to manually remove the "1361780_" part before it works.
I'd removed the extra numbers, but the problem did end up being that I had the wrong save file location. I'd gotten that one from elsewhere in the thread, but apparently that information was incorrect. I've got it now that you gave me the correct location; thanks!

Reactions: Cartageno
Sep 7, 2020
bunch of ????s, do the girls ever give birth?, when can i meet minami at the club? ive tried for 2 seasons to have sex with bree in shower still no go? , cant seem to trigger audrey in new cloths sceen at work? cant seem to trigger foot massage for sasha watching movies either

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
bunch of ????s, do the girls ever give birth?, when can i meet minami at the club? ive tried for 2 seasons to have sex with bree in shower still no go? , cant seem to trigger audrey in new cloths sceen at work? cant seem to trigger foot massage for sasha watching movies either
Whole lot to unpack there.
- No, the girls don't give birth yet. Thats going to be added later.
- Minami's nightclub scene is triggered when the MC has 80 siscon points and Minami has 95 love.
- Bree shower sex takes place at night, you have to be in the bathroom between 9pm and midnight. Talk to Bree and ask to have sex with her. Bree needs to be at 75 love.
- You need to have studied the massage book to trigger Sasha's foot massage scene.

Sep 7, 2020
Whole lot to unpack there.
- No, the girls don't give birth yet. Thats going to be added later.
- Minami's nightclub scene is triggered when the MC has 80 siscon points and Minami has 95 love.
- Bree shower sex takes place at night, you have to be in the bathroom between 9pm and midnight. Talk to Bree and ask to have sex with her. Bree needs to be at 75 love.
- You need to have studied the massage book to trigger Sasha's foot massage scene.
Thanks dude!!!

Sep 7, 2020
ok idk how to add a save file to a comment but my shiori tasks tell me to tell her about paying off the debt but i havent yet, but i did before i backtracked.... (mouse wheel to go backwards) and ended up not so do i have to start over or can someone tell me how to fix this?

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
ok idk how to add a save file to a comment but my shiori tasks tell me to tell her about paying off the debt but i havent yet, but i did before i backtracked.... (mouse wheel to go backwards) and ended up not so do i have to start over or can someone tell me how to fix this?
try to use the autosave or go back to the main menu.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes