IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do you get the nightclub as an option for the date? Do I have to get the girl to a certain percentage before leaving so the date continues there or can I start there?

PREGCHAD

Aug 10, 2018
Search for flowershop in this thread... There should be a flowershop.rpy code that you can copy and put it in the folder. Still work, altho some newer girls will not be included. Also the yuri pill is broken.
Genuinely could not find anything.

May 30, 2017
Hey guys,

Does anyone of you know wich file contains the charater description like age, name and so on?
I saw that there is a character.py file but didnt find anything in there.
i like to change some things to make the game more personal ;)

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Can you only marry Lexi/Minami as part of the Home Harem? I proposed to Lexi solo but her wedding never procced. And I don't think I even saw the option for proposing to Minami individually.
You can marry Bree and Sasha together.

How do you get the nightclub as an option for the date? Do I have to get the girl to a certain percentage before leaving so the date continues there or can I start there?
It is an option but only on Friday and Saturday (non work nights). Your date asks you if you want to continue the fun at the club. If you say no and your date bar is at 100% they will then ask if you want to go home for "hot coffee".

Apr 25, 2018
nvmind i figured it out, but it doesn't get me anywhere, i can only max as much submission and love on any of them. I still need to interact and discover the girls, any means of just shortcutting this?

prototype00

Dec 17, 2017
I'm doing a cheatery run in service of seeing as much of the plot in as short a time as possible, and it's been really interesting really, each of the girls have their own endearing quirks.

However, I've found myself in a bit of a pickle, because I procced so many events, I didn't have a free Friday evening for like two seasons, which left me really behind in the Battle of the Bands. Unfortunately the BoB value is not something you can affect with the in-game cheat function, would anyone know how to save edit to get it to max?

Should I possibly use one of those savegame editors and search for it while the save is running?

Thanks so much for the help!

the-mess

May 26, 2019
Guys, I have a question that's bugging me for more than a year. How on earth I can get that cowgirl position with Samantha thats shown in the preview screenshots in the first post?

Poliwag

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys I'm hoping someone can help me. For Anna you have to wait for her phone call to get her from the bar. On this event I got the phone call I didn't want to do it at the time so I hit the reject button. My max LP went up with her though and the game is in this weird state where she has 30 LP but the event will never trigger and I can't progress with her. Is there a console command to force this specific event or am I just SOL?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It says in the Beginning there isn't much content for the girl. Just how much content is there?
I think "there isn't much" still pretty much sums it up. The game also acknowledges this when you start a new one, suggesting you stick with the guy.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes