Shatter6

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately you can't play this game on Android. When you try and change the name or even if you don't, you get locked out of the game. Basically the issue is you made it so you can only click the "done" button and disabled the enter key on the keyboard. Since you can not minimize the keyboard you can't click the done button.
So you can not get past the first page of the game

Ro bad I really looked interesting

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
so i've been stuck on shiori on 55 LP and the wiki tells me i have to trigger the date after scene ( which im pretty sure is getting the "coffee") but even so i did that like 50 times already it won't trigger. is there something i've missed? can't proceed to either the stripclub event or getting further in the office harem. hope for some help on this one :(.

Firasa

Nov 7, 2018
does anyone know how to make Sam call the MC to the park and introduce the MC not as sam's Boyfriend to emma

Last edited:

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
LOVE AND SEX - SECOND BASE V21.7.2B
Before posting links to where the game is updated try to download and see if you can do it!! In this site the download link is just available to premium users!! Most of the users come here to get the game free, they're not gonna pay for a "3 day premium subscription" (that is $6.95 in FileBoom or $8.95 in Keep2Share that is a theft) just to get a 1 Gb of PC/MAC file!! Here we use free download sites like MEGA, ANONFILE, MIXDROP, NOPY OR WORKUPLOAD!! Their are free to download any type of file or size! Personally I use Mega and as a free user and i get very good benefits!!

Reactions: DougTheC

Darkerest

Jul 9, 2017
Is there some kind soul here who actually has a decent nearly complete save (all harems complete, blonde sasha and minami, Kylie still available preferable)? I've gone through a bunch of saves in this thread and nearly all of them don't have Samantha correctly in the Home Harem. Either she's just flat out missing from the home entirely (seems like a bug to me), or somebody screwed up and didn't take the right path for her. So even though the quest log says to call Sam on saturday between 9 and 1 with everybody present, it doesn't ever work. Something is hosed. I've been at this for nearly two days.

Please, anybody... save me from this misery.

Nestea

Jul 15, 2017
i am having a problem... how to remove cheated flag to start Sasha quest cause i can't trigger her unpacking first quest

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
she needs 50+Lp and you need to meet her in the bakery.
Actually always make sure to fill her LP to cap after every event,
Good practice for all the girls.
I have her LP max at 85, and KP at 100. I caught ryan cheating at the wedding, told samantha about it after the marriage was over and she was having problems with ryan, went through all of Samantha's Revenge, and now the only think the Book says is "Get samantha to fall in love with you", but there's nothing to do anymore. The Samantha Wants to Know The Truth event never triggered, and I am not sure how to cause it to trigger now.

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
I can't seem to get any date right. I went with Sasha on a date, have 70LP and I get about 70Date Points, but then the date just ends and I can take her on a date the next day, is there some sort of action I have to take or something I need to buy, to progress with Sasha? In the guide it says get 65% Datepoints which I have but nothing happens. Pls help.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't seem to get any date right. I went with Sasha on a date, have 70LP and I get about 70Date Points, but then the date just ends and I can take her on a date the next day, is there some sort of action I have to take or something I need to buy, to progress with Sasha? In the guide it says get 65% Datepoints which I have but nothing happens. Pls help.
Generally speaking (not addressing your specific question): keep the once a day action in reserve with the girl you meet. So no kissing or presents before the date.

Reactions: Evil13 and DougTheC

Firasa

Nov 7, 2018
So far the only way I got both Samantha & Emma is by the Samantha (revenge path). I couldn't do it any other way.
I've completed Sam's Revenge path. But Sam still hasn't called either. Is it because I finished the harem route first that Sam didn't call me ?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes