Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but I thought its a custom that the thread's titles only updates when the new version is released HERE.

21.7.1a didn't get dropped here, so why title update? wasted my time reading question that have been asked for 1000x time >.>

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
So sam's wedding scene somehow triggered without me triggering the park scene.
I was avoiding doing her route because I want to do it later. But the wedding got triggered anyway.
Is that a bug or is the wedding actually set to trigger after a number of days?

the-mess

May 26, 2019
After countless replays I think I managed to get almost perfect save. It was tough because many events dont trigger for some reason or trigger at random. Sometimes I had to wait 2-3 or more versions to progress for certain girls on that save but I think I did it.

Home harem completed fully: +Lexi (living at mc's home) + Sam + Minami.
All girls (for which is available) are sex slaves and girlfriends.
Office harem completed + MC being CEO + Cassidy GF + all office girls wearing sexy outfits.
Band harem completed + all members are sex slaves.
Palla + Audrey harem completed.
Lexi slave route completed.
Emma route completed as much as possible without losing Samantha.
Boob job Sasha completed.
All girls having sexy dresses and swimsuits.
Sport car.
Harmony completed. This was very hard to achieve, because I had many playthroughs where many of her events never triggered and nothing helped.

Things I would like to have but missed in that save - blonde Sasha, gamer Bree, maybe switch Kylie for that cop girl but just maybe and thats it, the rest is perfect for me.

FirePhoenix

Jan 17, 2018
hey everyone, i cant find the recording studio to finish the band harem because there is an X at "Learn how to play guitar" in sasha's page. how can i fix this by console?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
After countless replays I think I managed to get almost perfect save. It was tough because many events dont trigger for some reason or trigger at random. Sometimes I had to wait 2-3 or more versions to progress for certain girls on that save but I think I did it.

Home harem completed fully: +Lexi (living at mc's home) + Sam + Minami.
All girls (for which is available) are sex slaves and girlfriends.
Office harem completed + MC being CEO + Cassidy GF + all office girls wearing sexy outfits.
Band harem completed + all members are sex slaves.
Palla + Audrey harem completed.
Lexi slave route completed.
Emma route completed as much as possible without losing Samantha.
Boob job Sasha completed.
All girls having sexy dresses and swimsuits.
Sport car.
Harmony completed. This was very hard to achieve, because I had many playthroughs where many of her events never triggered and nothing helped.

Things I would like to have but missed in that save - blonde Sasha, gamer Bree, maybe switch Kylie for that cop girl but just maybe and thats it, the rest is perfect for me.
Come back with the Kylie/Ayesha harem included and then I'll be impressed. :p

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I haven't tried the new update yet but I was wondering how Dick Reactions work? Do they happen every time you're about to have sex with a girl or do they just happen once? Also I'm guessing that some of the girls don't like you having a large dong?

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
hey everyone, i cant find the recording studio to finish the band harem because there is an X at "Learn how to play guitar" in sasha's page. how can i fix this by console?
I'm not sure about console commands, but without cheating, you can learn to play the guitar by purchasing a guitar skill book from the bookstore. The skill books rotate every day. It's easiest to just check the bookstore daily till you can purchase it. You can skip this if you start the game and select "playing guitar" when talking to Bree and Sasha about what you do to relax.

After purchasing the book, you have to read it (use it in your inventory). This takes up two hours, and it also slightly drains your status (hunger, energy, cleanliness, happiness.) Once you have completely learned the skill, you also have to purchase a guitar.

It also sounds like you missed your chance to learn the guitar to start the harem. You have to know how to play the guitar and have one purchased before you talk to Sasha when you can hear her playing guitar in her room. If nobody can give you the answer on how to console hack it, what may be easiest is to learn how to play the guitar and do a quick finish to do a +Start+. +Start+ keeps all skills, stats, and money from your previous finish.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes