Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Dunno if this has been reported before (doesn't look like it), but I found another art bug:
after you became CEO and have Cassidy remove her top, her picture after that conversation still shows her with her top on.

Reactions: deptraiso1

Dima231

Mar 20, 2018
Guys, can anyone share a save where the home harem is completely assembled - all lives with Mike (Samantha broke up with Ryan Path e, Lexi is not a prostitute), Kylie is not in prison ...

fijiju

May 26, 2021
I haven't played this one in ages, so I decided to start over from the beginning. Is it me or is this version extremely buggy ?

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
In all honesty, I don't believe the developer has a say in the changes made in the Renpy updates. I believe this is why so many have tried the Renpy update and have jumped ship, switching back to the older version. For some reason, the Renpy developers have, in their ultimate wisdom, seen fit to try and drop software rendering in favour of hardware rendering. Unfortunately, hardware rendering compatibility lies solely with the drivers and how they are written. Software rendering would accommodate flaky compatibility issues at the cost of some fps. That is why the Shift fix is there. However if you do not do the shift fix exactly as outlined in post #20,654 , it will close before you have a chance to edit the settings. These seem to be some growing pains we will have to live through till Renpy clears it's issues. Cheers

Last edited:

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
This version seems to be bugged, a lot of existing art is missing with almost all characters. Got the following message -

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'vo/workhard_0aa3303e.ogg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'vo/workhard_0aa3303e.ogg': error('Unsupported image format',)
fixed in 21.7.1

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Shiori for me is bugged. She is stuck at 55 love for me and I have followed the walkthrough to a T. What is weird though, is that i'm capped at 55 love for her even though if memory serves me correctly, i'm pretty sure I did her strip club event. I should be at higher love for her than i am. Is there a way to edit the cap?

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
All letter versions of the 21.6 version. I have wasted hours trying to figure it out. It is not a new driver issue, since I have the latest drivers on my gaming rig and play heavy titles on it all the time. Guess I will try this brand new release to see if anything changed.

Nope, new version has same problem as the last. Hard crash on the loading screen with no info about why in the log. Don't know what the developer changed but it broke their game (and only their game) on my computer.
If you use MSI afterburner or Rivaturner, turn it off them try loading the game. It worked for me.

The sad part is that the game is kinda unplayable to me, due to this 2~3 sec delay between places or scenes. Even when skipping it lags. I have no idea how to solve it :(

Reactions: cozyboy

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
can anyone please tell me how can i denunce Aletta to Camilla or to tell to Camilla that guy, my boss Dwayne was killed by this cold killer bitch Aletta

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, can anyones transfer in-game .rpyc files to .rpy?
I can not do it.... But i realy need .rpy files!
I hope anyones share it to me here.... :(

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes