Dima231

Mar 20, 2018
Guys, can someone fix this save file, Samantha didn't move in with Mike after she was accepted into the harem, Bree Love stopped at 75%
Can someone set up this save so that everything is correct (Bree Love 100 (the maid's path is completed), Samantha lives in Mike's house (path e (the breakup with Ryan and path a are not an exclusive relationship)

Reactions: The_Hybrid
Jun 17, 2017
Cause I honestly don't think she's sorry for cheating considering the majority of her events feature possible NTR outcomes and I would rather see her dead. But the main reason is that including her would involve "incest" and Patreon and Steam don't allow "incest" content hence why Minami is "adopted"
Play Alexis' storyline before you talk shit, because rape can cause serious harm to someones mentality afterwards. Your comment disgust me...

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
The lag is fixed?! I've been waiting for years for this! Finally I can actually give this game a real shot!

*Gives it a shot*

It's...not really fixed. It's better, I think, but especially when moving between rooms it's still really bad.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Art bugs.
- The aforementioned Minami being bald in the shower, and its not just when she's pregnant.
- MC's dick also disappears when he's fucking Minami and Samantha in their respective shower scenes.

I'll edit as I find more.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Art bugs.
- The aforementioned Minami being bald in the shower, and its not just when she's pregnant.
- MC's dick also disappears when he's fucking Minami and Samantha in their respective shower scenes.

I'll edit as I find more.
In Lexi's shower sex scene as well, his penis disappeared.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone help me on how to date Emma? I've played and replayed the game for 3 months now and still can't date her yet

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Guys, can someone fix this save file, Samantha didn't move in with Mike after she was accepted into the harem, Bree Love stopped at 75%
Can someone set up this save so that everything is correct (Bree Love 100 (the maid's path is completed), Samantha lives in Mike's house (path e (the breakup with Ryan and path a are not an exclusive relationship)
Have you dated Emma yet? I really need help with that

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes