Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
Good question, but the problem is related to very high grind that the game has. Using cheats is a big improvement for you to reduce wasting your time in this game, but there are also other things that have not been reported.
The management of this game is not very good, I mean it's regular, not bad but not very good either. There are people who have different tastes, such as the girls' arts, there are people who like and others who don't, I personally don't think it's very good and not too bad either, but I think the arts should be a little better, I'll cite an example, the art of Minami, look at the difference between this art and this other 1* Angela 2* Minami you will see that there is a big difference, of course it varies on what kind of tastes people have.
<Angela (Excellent) - Minami (Horrible)>

The good thing about this game is that it's a sandbox dating sim, where you can relate to several girls, the girls are jealous, you can dominate them or submit them (submit there is not enough content, just Sasha and Aletta), get them pregnant, there are climates such as summer, winter, autumn.... (but girls when it's winter they don't wear winter clothes, or when they're summer they don't wear summer clothes...) well, is a fun game to play.

The bad thing is the bugs that sometimes happen for example, there was a bug with Emma, I gave up playing at the time because of that, the grind that thanks to cheats you can play with god mode, some perks you feel are not effective, there is no sleepsex (this is preferred, let's say it's not good or bad), and among others that you will notice or not when playing.

Because the game has a three stars rating, there won't be a game that will please everyone, but little things in the game could improve. The sex scenes are also some good and some bad and there isn't a wide variety of positions or interactions with other scenarios, so maybe that's why you work hard and get rewarded with little.
wow thanks for the explanation bro, yeah i type of guys who always use cheat (especially if the game its to grindy), well i think art that not consistent is big turndown, coz fells like we play different character but in the same game, hope the dev stick to the artist and the art itself can get more improvement.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Does anyone have a link to v21.5.0d? I am having no luck getting any version after the renpy update to run and I want to see if the version just prior to the update will run. Thanks.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
All versions I have tried so far, that are past the update to renpy 7.4.5 or v21.5.0e fail to run and crash to desktop directly after the small title/loading screen. A blank white window opens up and then unceremoniously closes. I have tried v21.5.0e, 21.6.0c and 21.6.0d all offering up the exact same log file and same crash. I can't be the only one having this issue. Any and all help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

It is a shame, as I was quite enjoying the depth and entertainment value of this game.

I see no obvious errors in the log file, but as I mentioned. all versions past the renpy update all give the same log file info.

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Got the same Problem. No idea whats the problem. And nobody can tell me why.

May its because of steam. I'm from germany and can not find the game on steam because it has been blocked. Maybe thats a problem to. But I thought the game has been cracked?

sluttyjackie

Feb 15, 2020
Does anyone know how I can make the game run smoothly on my PC? Scheme since it has the update in which they added a lot of things it no longer runs well and it clogs a lot

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

May its because of steam. I'm from germany and can not find the game on steam because it has been blocked. Maybe thats a problem to. But I thought the game has been cracked?
The version you download here should be independent of any Steam questions. Also, if you bought a game on Steam before the block, it will still work as intended and stay in your library, you just cannot access new games.

Reactions: xX2beXx

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
The version you download here should be independent of any Steam questions. Also, if you bought a game on Steam before the block, it will still work as intended and stay in your library, you just cannot access new games.
Well then I actually dont understand why it doenst work :)

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
All versions I have tried so far, that are past the update to renpy 7.4.5 or v21.5.0e fail to run and crash to desktop directly after the small title/loading screen. A blank white window opens up and then unceremoniously closes. I have tried v21.5.0e, 21.6.0c and 21.6.0d all offering up the exact same log file and same crash. I can't be the only one having this issue. Any and all help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

It is a shame, as I was quite enjoying the depth and entertainment value of this game.

I see no obvious errors in the log file, but as I mentioned. all versions past the renpy update all give the same log file info.
(((Figured it out. Right after you click on the LoSeSb.exe, press and hold the left Shift key. Keep holding till the graphics screen appears. There will be the renderer option. It is as default set to automatic. you must select the last option as is shown in the attached picture.)))

This may also help with laggy, glitchy gameplay on the new "UPDATED" Renpy. Nothing to lose by trying.
My game runs smooth as the pre-updated renpy did.

Cheers and hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
How do you get more conversation topics? I started with 3 unlocked another by raising my knowledge to 20 but that's it my knowledge is now 40 and I haven't gotten the option to pick another topic.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
How do you get more conversation topics? I started with 3 unlocked another by raising my knowledge to 20 but that's it my knowledge is now 40 and I haven't gotten the option to pick another topic.
Have you tried reading the Knowledge books from the store? You can read one Knowledge and one Charm book every week, beginning Monday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forgotted

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020

Not to be that guy but after seeing some German "content" how the hell is that kinda of "content" allowed but they blocked this game like what's the reason it's being blocked in Germany

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not to be that guy but after seeing some German "content" how the hell is that kinda of "content" allowed but they blocked this game like what's the reason it's being blocked in Germany
Basically two German states said that the Steam age check ("Enter your date of birth") wasn't secure enough to keep people under 18 out and asked them to provide something safer. Steam didn't want the hassle for a small niche in a single market and refused to do so, instead they geoblocked the content. The content itself could still be sold in Germany, but only to adults.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

sluttyjackie

Feb 15, 2020
Does anyone know how I can make the game run smoothly on my PC? Scheme since it has the update in which they added a lot of things it no longer runs well and it clogs a lot

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes