Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I really like this game but I believe that It's nearly impossible to play without cheats.
Too many girls and events at the same time that requires a certain stat and minimum needs level in order to succeed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really like this game but I believe that It's nearly impossible to play without cheats.
Too many girls and events at the same time that requires a certain stat and minimum needs level in order to succeed.
Generally I don't think so. With very few exceptions (Sasha meeting her ex, job endangered) you have all the time in the world to get those stats, just avoid certain places for that time when something may trigger there - yes, I realize that "just" makes it sound easier than it is. The thing is that you basically have to know what to go for very early. E. g. boost Sasha relation, Aletta relation, and intelligence, once you meet her boost Lavish. Go to the movies once to meet Morgan, ignore university and the park, arguably the pub. Then boost your other stats and earn tons of money (oversimplified version).

Of course not everybody is in "first do your stats, then have fun afterwards" kind of gameplay.

Reactions: Fapmigo

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Generally I don't think so. With very few exceptions (Sasha meeting her ex, job endangered) you have all the time in the world to get those stats, just avoid certain places for that time when something may trigger there - yes, I realize that "just" makes it sound easier than it is. The thing is that you basically have to know what to go for very early. E. g. boost Sasha relation, Aletta relation, and intelligence, once you meet her boost Lavish. Go to the movies once to meet Morgan, ignore university and the park, arguably the pub. Then boost your other stats and earn tons of money (oversimplified version).

Of course not everybody is in "first do your stats, then have fun afterwards" kind of gameplay.
Yes but for example if you don't choose the guitar skill at the beginning, It's difficult to find the time to learn that skill, work to have money for the rent and other expenses, and at the same time manage your needs and raise your intelligence, charisma and strength stats.

Moreover there's some events that take place in a specific season and If you miss it (audrey waterpark or Ayesha summer fight) you have to wait a long time. Without cheating I can only focus on a few girls.
But I agree with what you are saying about avoiding some places, otherwise It becomes too complicated.

It's just my opinion, It's still a great game.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IF I WILL GET MARRIED WITH SASHA, BREE, SAMANTHA, LAVISH OR OTHER GIRLS FOR EXEMPLE, THE GAME IS OVER, END?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes but for example if you don't choose the guitar skill at the beginning, It's difficult to find the time to learn that skill, work to have money for the rent and other expenses, and at the same time manage your needs and raise your intelligence, charisma and strength stats.
That's why I went back to an earlier save and just ignored her practicing (never when upstairs while she was playing) until I had sufficient skill.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a gallery mod or a collection of the CG? Despite already seeing most of them I would like to watch them again without having to go through the game again.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a gallery mod or a collection of the CG? Despite already seeing most of them I would like to watch them again without having to go through the game again.
There was a gallery mod, but it hasn't been updated for some time (since last year).

Reactions: Donkeybong

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
so this game is good, average or bad? i see on steam this game got positive respond, but in here many user had their rating only 3 star.
Good question, but the problem is related to very high grind that the game has. Using cheats is a big improvement for you to reduce wasting your time in this game, but there are also other things that have not been reported.
The management of this game is not very good, I mean it's regular, not bad but not very good either. There are people who have different tastes, such as the girls' arts, there are people who like and others who don't, I personally don't think it's very good and not too bad either, but I think the arts should be a little better, I'll cite an example, the art of Minami, look at the difference between this art and this other 1* Angela 2* Minami you will see that there is a big difference, of course it varies on what kind of tastes people have.
<Angela (Excellent) - Minami (Horrible)>

The good thing about this game is that it's a sandbox dating sim, where you can relate to several girls, the girls are jealous, you can dominate them or submit them (submit there is not enough content, just Sasha and Aletta), get them pregnant, there are climates such as summer, winter, autumn.... (but girls when it's winter they don't wear winter clothes, or when they're summer they don't wear summer clothes...) well, is a fun game to play.

The bad thing is the bugs that sometimes happen for example, there was a bug with Emma, I gave up playing at the time because of that, the grind that thanks to cheats you can play with god mode, some perks you feel are not effective, there is no sleepsex (this is preferred, let's say it's not good or bad), and among others that you will notice or not when playing.

Because the game has a three stars rating, there won't be a game that will please everyone, but little things in the game could improve. The sex scenes are also some good and some bad and there isn't a wide variety of positions or interactions with other scenarios, so maybe that's why you work hard and get rewarded with little.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes