gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Dev kept adding more and more new girls, while previously added one stood there with minimum content....
The game got several authors/artists and as far as I know they contribute content if they'll find the time to add something...

WTF, the games was running normal then all hud ( chat,hit in the ass, kiss ) missing now....
Is your character maybe tired, or are some of the other stats low?

Reactions: Templar Knight

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
i think the dev should focus more on whats already in game and fix the errors and bugs adding more people events is only going to add even more bugs...needs to fix the story and events systems...example ive done everything for lavish..goto date her and its stuck in a loop or something she says she would love to but doesnt wanna get into any trouble (something along that line)
I've just played every girl to completion on the 2.1.6c patch (had to wait for 2.1.6d for Ayesha) but that's the only woman I had problems with. Never had this issue with Lavish, or any other really.
then theres cassidy IF ya get her to stay just get get to eat her out then she fucks off MOST times get her to bonus on dates to 100% and she says thats nice and vanishes...
Is this when you're her sub? Never done that but I imagine that it works similarly to the route where she's your pet. On that route you'll have to progress with Dwayne & Cassidy far enough, and get her stats high enough and then she'll stay after dates willingly.
then theres harmony get perfect dates her too fucks off at end of dates
Again, you're simply not progressing with them enough before you try to date and have sex with them.

the one girl id love to get to be with is broken too palla everything is up with her and goto date her she says we aint there yet
Palla dating unlocks after an event (she takes you to the restaurant)

Check out the link to see what you need to do.
so yeah the dev needs to fix whats in game and STOP adding more UNTIL the game is properly fixed and working
adding more just gonna add more problems,etc , etc LOL
Not a Patreon anymore but I believe most content is voted on. Which is why Bree never gets any.

The game will remain buggy due to the devs coding practices, not really a lot to be done about it from our (players) side.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I've just played every girl to completion on the 2.1.6c patch (had to wait for 2.1.6d for Ayesha) but that's the only woman I had problems with. Never had this issue with Lavish, or any other really.

Is this when you're her sub? Never done that but I imagine that it works similarly to the route where she's your pet. On that route you'll have to progress with Dwayne & Cassidy far enough, and get her stats high enough and then she'll stay after dates willingly.
Again, you're simply not progressing with them enough before you try to date and have sex with them.

Palla dating unlocks after an event (she takes you to the restaurant)

Check out the link to see what you need to do.
Not a Patreon anymore but I believe most content is voted on. Which is why Bree never gets any.

The game will remain buggy due to the devs coding practices, not really a lot to be done about it from our (players) side.
i disagree with the progress at least on harmony anyways ive followed her story line perfectly and am not getting anywhere with her and for cas ya im stuck on her sub route had 2 choices accept her deal or lose my job and i was worried that it would kill the game or at least chances at other chicks in same office and with lavish i can link you the progress the very next step left is to go on a date with her how the fuck can i go on a date when she stuck in a loop about not wanting to get into trouble?
at least we agree on the devs coding thats a start

VariousOthers

Jun 25, 2017
If the dev isn't going to touch bree's story i reckon they should remove it. Everytime i look at this product she hasn't been touched but male character has had way more.

just4udogs2

Sep 10, 2018
I've searched through the past 10 pages, but with the recent D build update is there a way to get Audrey to show up again if she has disappeared?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
So I don't know how but Harmony is not showing after the initial meeting with her at the church. I chose the wait option and now she's missing. this sucks

Knowing that this is a bug that i happened upon irks meeeeeee

Checked a few stuff.

for the current build, choosing to wait during the first harmony meetup will not initialise variables needed for harmony. Was this inteded Andrealphus ?
jump harmony_event_01

Reactions: A.aron

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Can anyone help me with Sasha? I can't find her in the game and can't call or text her. She was my sex slave and in the band and home harems. But now she just disappeared

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone help me with Sasha? I can't find her in the game and can't call or text her. She was my sex slave and in the band and home harems. But now she just disappeared
Did you recently tell her to go get a boob job? If so she'll return after her surgery.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
It's been like a year since I've played this game but seems like there've been some weird changes.

Like the sofa CG looks pretty bad/awkward now and Kleio's standing art is different? Is there any way to revert to the old art style?

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
68402f595fb162a12559aeedb7065a8d.png

Im not sure how i can continue this path or if its possible, was i supposed to finish practice before making them both fall in love? i cant be in the same room with both now without ending path and i obviously cant practice. Am i missing a event or am i fucked?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It's been like a year since I've played this game but seems like there've been some weird changes.

Like the sofa CG looks pretty bad/awkward now and Kleio's standing art is different? Is there any way to revert to the old art style?
Dude of course there many changes it happens, and many people complained about Kleio new art since last year when they change it so they no they won't change it back.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes