Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd say if you really wanted to get NG+ it's not that hard to rush it. Yeah, a bit of a grind, but just start the game, focus on one girl (Bree may be the easiest target) and up your stats. Get a couple promotions at work and make money, go to the gym. Don't need to worry about Audrey or Hannah or Sam or Sasha. Marry Bree. Restart. Voilà, NG+.

Reactions: Dragon59

yesismokeweed

Dec 8, 2018
anyone else spend 15 minutes just trying to navigate out of bed, bathroom, hallway, neighborhood, city, just to get to work?

i like the game but thats bs... is there anything i can do to speed up this game?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'd say if you really wanted to get NG+ it's not that hard to rush it. Yeah, a bit of a grind, but just start the game, focus on one girl (Bree may be the easiest target) and up your stats. Get a couple promotions at work and make money, go to the gym. Don't need to worry about Audrey or Hannah or Sam or Sasha. Marry Bree. Restart. Voilà, NG+.
There's also a flower shop edit in this thread that sold cheat items at the flower shop that doesn't considered as cheating, well it is cheat, but the cheating values never change so the game don't know that. :D

Only search wizards knows that trick ;)

So, do you guys zero in on 1 to a handful of women, or do you aim for them all?
This isn't real life so gotta catch them all.. EXCEPT Kylie. Kylie goes to jail.

Reactions: RandoCard3

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
So, do you guys zero in on 1 to a handful of women, or do you aim for them all?
I try to get as many as possible (and have been rather successful xD), but some I don't really mind skipping (*cough cough* Kylie), and one (Emma) I screwed up something early on, and now she won't appear. Still don't know what happened.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
on how many people around here when u launch game the language is more than blurred? how that bug or problem can fix it?

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
so does he still plan on making a female route or did he give up on that? like i don't mind if he wants to finish the male first but just haven't heard anything about in a while.

noname118

Mar 13, 2020
So what's the point of calling in your female coworkers into your office? I know before you used to be able to do stuff to Shiori but that's not an option anymore.

LSX

Feb 14, 2019
I was able to run older versions of this game, but the latest version somehow keeps crashing on startup, the log file says: "can't open cache/shaders.txt" does anyone know what to do about this?
Same issue here. Anyone have any luck with a fix?

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I am very slow to load this game on android. Although it may be a matter of a device with only two GB of RAM ...

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Yeah, at some point, I need to redo that. A goal for NG+
The way her wiki page is written now I find it not very clear on what steps to take to get to her being in the home harem. Maybe Emma's page could give more details on how to make her datable as well?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes