Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How good is the in game guide? Do I need to research the wiki for everything? Thank you
This will depend on what you want. If you want to follow all girls at the same time, the walkthrough is certainly required, and still you probably will have some try and error. But generally the in game walkthrough tells you all you need to know on how to continue a specific path.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi....what is new in this last update, someone know? where i can find that mod or cheat mod? thanks
What's new is listed under "changelog" in the OP. Cheats are done using the question mark icon on your phone. This however will only apply to MC's stats, traits, and money. Cheats for the girls are not in game and strongly discouraged via console because if you don't exactly know what values are available at what point in the game, odds are you'll just break your save.

Edit: apparently I am wrong about the cheats, see further down the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

sorren

Jun 26, 2018
What's new is listed under "changelog" in the OP. Cheats are done using the question mark icon on your phone. This however will only apply to MC's stats, traits, and money. Cheats for the girls are not in game and strongly discouraged via console because if you don't exactly know what values are available at what point in the game, odds are you'll just break your save.
Cheats for the girls are in game in that you can raise or lower love, sub, and lesbian stats and undo pregnancy. what you cant do is get pass locks/ event flags until you've done the event. you can also change MC fertility on and off and can 100% during a date via cheat menu.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Have the ability to hung, if it affects fertility

def impregnate(self, force=False):
if game.flags.nopreg:
return False

if hero.has_skill("smalldick"):
fertility = int(self.fertility * 0.5)
elif hero.has_skill("hung"): *****************************
fertility = int(self.fertility * 1.5)
else:
fertility = self.fertility
if not self.counters.pregnant > 0 and (force or (not self.flags.pill and (randint(1, 100) <= fertility))):
self.set_counter("pregnant")
renpy.show("fx impregnate")
return True
renpy.show("fx heart")
return False

Reactions: maankamara

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Cheats for the girls are in game in that you can raise or lower love, sub, and lesbian stats and undo pregnancy. what you cant do is get pass locks/ event flags until you've done the event. you can also change MC fertility on and off and can 100% during a date via cheat menu.
Ah, okay, thanks, I stand corrected, this must have changed at some point. (I don't use the cheat menu myself, just had a look at it) Please disregard my earlier message.

Reactions: sorren

Abnarura

Feb 5, 2018
Reason of the delays/lags are still unknown as most do not have them. If your computer had them and it's the same computer I would guess they will still appear since no improvements on that front have been announced.
So I can't do nothing about that lag/delay ? Its unplayable , last 4 5 patches ... Sad because game is really nice :(

Reactions: sztrb

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
So I can't do nothing about that lag/delay ? Its unplayable , last 4 5 patches ... Sad because game is really nice :(
Also, try hitting "Shift" + "g" when you start RenPy and switch to a different rendering option, ie it defaults to "Automatically choose" but when I go into fullscreen with any RenPy game it lags to hell. I change them to "Force GL" renderer and it solves the issue.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Had to start a new game, trying to load from any prior versions is a neverending cascade of errors.

I'm seeing girls in multiple locations, some get stuck in one location if interacted with (the ones you sleep with get stuck in MC's bedroom).

Also can't seem to access anyone's alternative positions no matter what their stat values are.

Reactions: ewafvirus and eliah

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Save file for people who do not want to grind for hours as they got work or other life responsibilities to take care off :)
All the Harem have been completed.
Endless Pregnancy & slave collars applied to almost all the characters.
The new update event with Harmony has also been completed.
Kylie Criminal route has been left out because waiting for a proper update, where we can have Camila without loosing Kylie.

Future Suggestions for Dev:
Alexis & Cassidy AND Emma & Hannah Harem would be awesome because this way all the Harem route for all the girls would be completed.
This will also give you an opportunity to work on new characters and thier story line example Cherie, Angela, Reona and so on...

Also would like to thank for you keeping the endless Pregnancy option. The new update didn't turn out to be a mess, but it turned out great.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
The game is a mess at least for me ! you play hours and talk to the girls following the wiki guide the signal of Love or kink show up but in the character profile the progress is not count, i have bree kink locked at 50% and the only thing left on her is ring and get married, I'm Playing the new updated Game++ and get more frustrated them have fun! let wait for new updated to se if this game became fun again.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes