tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
There have to be consequences
Prerequisites: Minami Love.png >= 80, Minami Sub.png = 50, siscon >= 80, Sasha & Minami are at home (not asleep), 08:00 - 20:00, not in the livingroom

Minami spilled something over Sashas bass. Mike has to choose a side in this conflict. In order to increase Minami's max Sub.pngto 100 you have to take Sashas side and need to punish Minami.

Outcome: If you took Sashas side and punished her, Minamis max Sub.png set to 100.
Damn. Is there aby way to console-command myself to that situation? I think I took Minami's side in that quest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm confused. The women can now give birth without a gameover then? If you already know, what exactly is the "new" pregnancy ending and what is the child support mechanic?
Yes. See changelog. But I don't know more than is written there and in the last few pages of this thread.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
How do the "pregnancy endings" work with old saves? Because I might have to start a new one to avoid bankruptcy if they all pop at the same time.

dezentt

Mar 19, 2021
Am I the only one who's more invested on how the romance would pan out between the characters? For some odd reason I feel like I'm not playing the game properly lmao - kept resetting to achieve the perfect day while maxing out the story development between every character without breaking immersion (e.g. Not dating Morgan till I get all of the characters up to speed)

Anyways, really liked this game. I would throw money on this if I weren't so broke :coffee:

renciax

Oct 26, 2021
The only cringe moments I've had in this game was not doing Path D for Samantha so I can't do anything with Emma without Samantha leaving or Emma just being stuck at 60%, tried to savedit to unhide sam and remove some flags but now she exists pregnant and nothing else, just pops by the bar asking for money while Emma is still 60% lmao

Then fucking up the investigation sucks when Cassidy is full dom because you literally cannot progress with her nor get rid of her, so she'll just show up talking shit every day at the office.

• Haha
Reactions: Nazgul115

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The only cringe moments I've had in this game was not doing Path D for Samantha so I can't do anything with Emma without Samantha leaving or Emma just being stuck at 60%, tried to savedit to unhide sam and remove some flags but now she exists pregnant and nothing else, just pops by the bar asking for money while Emma is still 60% lmao

Then fucking up the investigation sucks when Cassidy is full dom because you literally cannot progress with her nor get rid of her, so she'll just show up talking shit every day at the office.
(a) Just changing flags will most likely crash your save as you experienced. Too many interactions.

(b) That's what a dom does, dominating. Maybe a future update will give her more options to annoy Mike.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
There seems to be an issue with Samantha ... she's everywhere (at the same time) ...

She's in the kitchen, while at the pool, and the 'city' entrance, and in the mall ... was she cloned or something? :p

• Wow
Reactions: Necronlord3

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
There seems to be an issue with Samantha ... she's everywhere (at the same time) ...

She's in the kitchen, while at the pool, and the 'city' entrance, and in the mall ... was she cloned or something? :p
That should be fixed in the v22-2-0a or b patches.

Mar 1, 2019
Audrey's getting a portrait update at some point like some of the other girls have right? Because the newer art of hers looks a lot better than those old portraits.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes