MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone knows what is the new Gamer Path event? I actually like that path, but don't do it as I can't build the harem in it (or did Bree already got Max Submission on the gamer path as well?)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is the difference between the two options?
Pregnancy
Endless
Immersive
Endless pregnancies: just like in previous versions, once a girl is knocked up she will tell you, get a belly, and stay like that until the end, when it might be mentioned in the ending
Immersive pregnancies: after some time the girls will give birth, return to their former optics, and you pay child support

(Unfortunately my earlier realism options like "Mike is always tired, his energy cannot exceed 8 anymore" or "you have to spend two hours with the child to avoid mommy losing LP" seem to have been disregarded ;) )

Mar 1, 2019
Birth control, already pregnant, wait a few days it's a cycle.
Most of the girls aren't on birth control by default and I haven't kocked any up but they're all at 0% fertility (which you can see now with the right skill) Unless their cycles synced up I think something went wrong.

DE10HRO

Aug 30, 2020
I need your help I can't find the tattoo studio I was in the mall with a date but it wasn't either, can someone help me find the tattoo studio that would be very nice of you!

switsandnwahs

Jan 6, 2021
trying to trigger home harem. I have max love and kink points, as well as 50 girl points on Sasha and Bree, but home harem still hasn't triggered after a few weeks. Is there something I need to do to trigger the harem event, or do I just need to be more patient?

Also curious if the wiki is entirely up to date.

switsandnwahs

Jan 6, 2021
How do High Libido & Low Libido affect the game?
Effect how often you can trigger certain sex scenes, like the one's after dates. You can check if you can trigger these scenes by looking at the MC's status via the phone, and seeing if it has the eggplant icon. You can also use the blue pill from the drug store to get this icon.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
trying to trigger home harem. I have max love and kink points, as well as 50 girl points on Sasha and Bree, but home harem still hasn't triggered after a few weeks. Is there something I need to do to trigger the harem event, or do I just need to be more patient?

Three Sex scenes with both girls plus the Love and Kink points, then find them together during night

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Jeez something is really messy with this game on this game on the updated 22.2.0b
if someone whats happen let me know !
means sex.png
This means can trigger sex yes ?
date anna no sex.png
just finish date with no sex happens
no show up.png
go back to street no one in the location
no show up 2.png
go back to home and the same happens i just can understand nothing more in this game !
bree e sasha now live in the kitchen.png
I ignore the bug and sleep and now bree e sasha live in the kitchen .LOL

Last edited:

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016

I think there might be something going on with this because I started a couple new runs and I'm having problems with that too. In one of the runs there was no problem but in another I waited longer avoiding with both of them together and now when I try to trigger that nothing happens.

Andrealphus pinging you just to let you know there _might_ be something going on with that.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes