renciax

Oct 26, 2021
>bitch pregnant with my child
>ask me to use condom to not get pregnant
:HideThePain: :FacePalm:

Anyone knows how to deal/fix that?

Looks like a logic error. it's checking if kink or love is high enough and if not will throw the "use condom" response regardless if pregnant not, it's a weird thing because at 50 love you can use the hot tub which is the easiest path to pregnancy, but often they won't let you go raw unless you're around 80 love in normal sex scenes.

I think Alpha just has to check the logic and fix that

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
add gallery please, the mod is so hard to use and it missing alot of scene
1 - There will probably be a gallery added. When the game is finished.
2 - The mod is 2 years out of date. Even a quick check of the last couple of pages in that thread would have pointed that out.
3 - The mod creator had to step away because it was a nightmare to update EVERY month.
4 - Seriously, how could you not realise the mod was so long out of date?

Sep 12, 2019
Any kind soul can explain to me why sometimes you can have sex with the girls and other times you don't? Is this a bug? MC only says "Sorry, but i'm too tired" even though i have 11 energy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(When MC=Bree):
It would be great if Bree could put a collar on Mike!

Last edited:

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like a logic error. it's checking if kink or love is high enough and if not will throw the "use condom" response regardless if pregnant not, it's a weird thing because at 50 love you can use the hot tub which is the easiest path to pregnancy, but often they won't let you go raw unless you're around 80 love in normal sex scenes.

I think Alpha just has to check the logic and fix that
I rly don't know what it is because is inconsistency, i have Lexi full by example, and she is pregnant, and she keep asking to use condom.

Bu Bree is full and have no problem on it.

While there is some who are not full and don't care, others are not full but regardless of being pregrnant they still ask for condom, and even get angry if you cum inside, like something will change :HideThePain:

I hope its fixed, isn't a problem, but rly annoys the hell out of me, you can't be double pregnant like that

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes