Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Like MC? or the person MC took on a date? Because sometimes when I get the Hot Coffee prompt, MC has loads of Food Energy and Shower.
The MC. And I said Sexual Stamina, as in the new stat that was added in the V22-2 update, the latest update.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I ask again

Why I can't learn Shibari in my New Game +. Its not on my stats but I neither get the book on the library.

Feb 17, 2022
I cannot for the life of me figure out why i cant get the Home Harem to trigger. Had it trigger early, but was building up bree relationship still. now both are collared, 100% all stats and nothing will trigger it. ive even tried to downgrade their stats to the wiki specs with no success. is it bugged?

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
Hey, can anyone give me a hand. Somehow, Samantha in my walkthrough is marked as infertile, I've done all her paths which included the revenge path and I was just wondering if there was a way to remove the infertile trait of hers?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I cannot for the life of me figure out why i cant get the Home Harem to trigger. Had it trigger early, but was building up bree relationship still. now both are collared, 100% all stats and nothing will trigger it. ive even tried to downgrade their stats to the wiki specs with no success. is it bugged?
Did you have sex with both three times? Then you of course also need to be at home with both at the same time.

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
how to cheat on fertile % on Bree and samantha or any character.... does any clue for that? since i can`t find how to change it into 100%

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The skill books that can be bought from the book store rotate daily. That means if you go check the book store daily, eventually the skill book for shibari will pop out.
I am not sure but I think they do not rotate (i. e. will come again in a certain order) but are chosen at random, so with RNG being cruel it can take a while. In the end your conclusion is right however (word of warning: haven't played 22-2, sometimes stuff gets messed up).

Reactions: MisterDuck

khorneflakez

Jan 4, 2018
anyone else having this issue? Each night when it is about to tick over to the next day I lose between 1 and 8 relationship with EVERY woman in the game. Happened on multiple playthroughs with clean installs. Each night it does this.

Any suggestions?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes