MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
So, what's up with Kylee, I want to send her to jail by filming her with the spy camera, but doesn't work.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So, what's up with Kylee, I want to send her to jail by filming her with the spy camera, but doesn't work.
Kylie also needs to assault the MC at night. I mean, you can't send someone to jail just because she stands outside their house for hours at a time every night. There needs to be an actual crime, in this case, Kylie attacks the MC with a taser, tries to rape him and threatens his housemates.

Reactions: Stevenbancer123

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know the command on the console to either set Sasha's hair to blonde and the breast's implant to active or to start the events?!

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
Sorry if this has been discussed. Sometimes when I get a love point for talking to a girl, it doesn't increase their total. And I'm not at any cap.

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Game is incredibly buggy right now. If you roll back, sometimes girls will get stuck in certain rooms or locations, and I havent figured out how to return to normal. The Bree/Sasha harem event has not triggered 3 times for me now, which takes about an hour if you speed run it/cheat. (i should say the only time it doesnt trigger, is when you have max affection and the event that would proc the harem doesn't work. If one of the girls leaves, it still triggers.) I have even lost my perfect run into multiple harems/best outcomes for all women (about 5 hours of grinding) and can not load. (automatically starts new game)

Reactions: MisterDuck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry if this has been discussed. Sometimes when I get a love point for talking to a girl, it doesn't increase their total. And I'm not at any cap.
Depending on which difficulty you play on, the points displayed are not accurately reflected with the numbers, and the two displays ("number of points won/lost" vs "difference old/new") may have a different rounding. So e. g. there may be up to 200 love points, which however get rescaled into the display as 0-100. So basically "divided by 2". However, if you have 73 "real points" that would be 36.5, which gets rounded to 37 "display points". If you get 1 "real point" that'd be 0.5, so 1 "display point". Now you have 74 points, which divided by 2 gets you 37. So 73+1=74 gets displayed as 37+1 but you stay at 37.

(I don't know how the rounding works exactly, but that is the gist of what happens)

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Depending on which difficulty you play on, the points displayed are not accurately reflected with the numbers, and the two displays ("number of points won/lost" vs "difference old/new") may have a different rounding. So e. g. there may be up to 200 love points, which however get rescaled into the display as 0-100. So basically "divided by 2". However, if you have 73 "real points" that would be 36.5, which gets rounded to 37 "display points". If you get 1 "real point" that'd be 0.5, so 1 "display point". Now you have 74 points, which divided by 2 gets you 37. So 73+1=74 gets displayed as 37+1 but you stay at 37.

(I don't know how the rounding works exactly, but that is the gist of what happens)
So could I fix it by using cheats? reduce their value and increase it again?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So could I fix it by using cheats? reduce their value and increase it again?
There is nothing to fix as such, it is just a display thing, "behind the scenes" it works, you got your point(s) they just aren't always visible, so to speak. So taking away one point and giving it back again would not change a thing.

Generally I would advise against using mod commands unless you know the scaling of the points, the current caps, or similar.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes