Vradddl

Jul 21, 2018
I've found out I cannot activate neither home harem, nor band one in the latest update.
I don't know if it is the case but it seems some chain of events lock the harem. For presonal exemple, I begin the chain Cassidy and Dwayne before the band and home harems and once I finished it they both activate on first try (for the first half of band harem I am still locked adding Sasha). Hoping it helps you !

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Why I still can't fuck Shiori or Lavish after I made office harem? There are no sex icon in my office when I call them in, and without sleep both of them in my office I can't continue the task. Is this a bug?

the-mess

May 26, 2019
Guys can you tell me how the Steam version gets its updates compared to Patreon? Is there a big delay or they get updated at the same time?

dawnir

Sep 12, 2017
Haven't been able to find it, but once you enable cheats how do you access them? There used to be a button but I'm not seeing it anymore.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get a threesome with the home harem?
Make sure the girls are actually part of the home harem.
Make sure Sasha and Bree are both at home.
Make sure its 8pm or later.
Ask either Sasha or Bree if they want to have sex. The other will come and ask if they can join in.

Haven't been able to find it, but once you enable cheats how do you access them? There used to be a button but I'm not seeing it anymore.
The button is still there, you need to open the MC's phone, look for a question mark symbol (?), click it. Exit out of the room, then reenter, the cheats button (the question mark) should now be on the UI.

dawnir

Sep 12, 2017
Ask either Sasha or Bree if they want to have sex. The other will come and ask if they can join in.

The button is still there, you need to open the MC's phone, look for a question mark symbol (?), click it. Exit out of the room, then reenter, the cheats button (the question mark) should now be on the UI.
Yeah that's what I thought too, but it's gone. It used to show up right below the date right? Enabling it doesn't do anything for some reason. My old saves even show the button but when I load them its gone.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020

Are there any requirements to get the threesome? kink at 100% or something?

Jun 10, 2021
Its a interesting game to say the least, Some of the characters are really well thought out some in progress part from that its a good game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So...How is Bree MC coming along? Worth playing or wait a little (quite a while) longer?
I think "quite a while" is the term you're looking for. Where "quite" means "quite a quite". It's not as if nothing happened at all - but still ...

legionare56

Aug 6, 2017
It seems Harems have become far more difficult to trigger since a year or two back, triggering the band and home harems don't seem to trigger even without all girls at 100 love and submission and all collared. Either I'm remembering wrong or there's been far more steps added that make it annoying since than.

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone know the command on the console to either set Sasha's hair to blonde and the breast's implant to active or to start the events?!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It seems Harems have become far more difficult to trigger since a year or two back, triggering the band and home harems don't seem to trigger even without all girls at 100 love and submission and all collared. Either I'm remembering wrong or there's been far more steps added that make it annoying since than.
You had sex three times (or more) with each?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes