Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me out help me out with sam? I have just finished the revenge path and I not sue how to get her to break up with ryan she is. I looked at the wiki and went based off of that. I'm so confused now.
1647216259884.png

lab637

Dec 12, 2018
I'm playing the steam version. Can anyone let me know if I am doing something wrong? My cheat menu looks like this (note the date is hidden: behind the other buttons)

1647280030761.png

kiryusoso

Mar 28, 2021
When Aletta had 40 love points and 20 twist points, I chose the doggy style without protection and it happened without a condom, and 10 love points and 10 twist points were deducted after internal ejaculation.
I was a little surprised, I'm not sure if it was a game error or if I fulfilled some hidden condition, but I tested it a few times afterwards and it never happened again without a condom, it was replaced by refusing to have sex and wearing a condom automatically.

Mar 1, 2019
I'm sure I'm not the first person to moan about it but holy shit Cassidy has way too many super long waiting periods in between events, her story takes fucking forever to get through compared to every other girl and it's doubly bad because a couple other girls' stories require getting through quite a bit of hers.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do I increase the max. Love/Kink points I can get for a girl? For example I can only get 10 love points for Bree
You need to do certain events to raise caps. Check the wiki or the in game guide. In your specific case you need to meet her in the living room.

Still no brie MC content?
At least not enough worthy of trying it out IMO.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to moan about it but holy shit Cassidy has way too many super long waiting periods in between events, her story takes fucking forever to get through compared to every other girl and it's doubly bad because a couple other girls' stories require getting through quite a bit of hers.
I see your point and don't entirely disagree. However, if you're playing first time and don't use help, her story also has some of the harshest requirements where you need time to do stuff to be ready for the next step.

redhand001

Jun 27, 2021
Im on version 22.2.0c and when bring emma home from a date i cant give her cunnilingus to loosen her up in order to have sex with her. Is this a bug anyone else is having? All I can do is suggest a bj and then after it shows the scene where we sleep together the gives me an option to have missionary where she always asks me to stop, then it gives me an option for a handjob and thats it. I have done this about 10 times or more and it just replays the same scenes

Mar 1, 2019
I see your point and don't entirely disagree. However, if you're playing first time and don't use help, her story also has some of the harshest requirements where you need time to do stuff to be ready for the next step.
Preparing for the investigation is one thing but a lot of them are just like talking to her then having to wait a whole week or more to do it again.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes