Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hmm... You can find Bree working out quite often as Mike... and one of the harem routes is the taming one... I really hope for a future Kylie taming route by Bree!

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone help me with the home harem beach date event? I fulfilled all the requirements with Bree and Sasha but the event isn't triggering? Are they suppose to be in the same room or Am I suppose to do this event before Minami appears?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Can anyone help me with the home harem beach date event? I fulfilled all the requirements with Bree and Sasha but the event isn't triggering? Are they suppose to be in the same room or Am I suppose to do this event before Minami appears?
Previous post by creator said sleep with both of them within 5 days of each other to trigger, the old "sleep with them 3x" no longer applies.

edit: didn't read the "beach" part - forget my post :(

Last edited:

BrokenHighlighter

Oct 12, 2021
I do. I have all the requirements filled. It's so confusing because nothing is working unless I'm supposed to complete a different quest first
in order the checks are:
Harem formed with Bree and Sasha.
Bree and Sasha both at Home.
Car in inventory.
Bree and Sasha Awake.
and a check to make sure the event occurs during summer.

It could be a bug related to the harem flag not having been set.

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
in order the checks are:
Harem formed with Bree and Sasha.
Bree and Sasha both at Home.
Car in inventory.
Bree and Sasha Awake.
and a check to make sure the event occurs during summer.

It could be a bug related to the harem flag not having been set.
Maybe. I've gone through multiple play throughs starting at different seasons except summer and haven't triggered it once. Could it be a status thing perhaps? Is there anyway to bypass this event?

BrokenHighlighter

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe. I've gone through multiple play throughs starting at different seasons except summer and haven't triggered it once. Could it be a status thing perhaps? Is there anyway to bypass this event?
i dont think it has any bearing on any progression. its just a repeatable even that occurs in summer.

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
yeah its not a show stopper. in fact i find it fires off quite a bit so maybe just play on and see if it goes off in a few weeks.
Well after another play through I was finally able to get it! The only difference I did between the other tries were I started mid Spring so by the time I fulfilled the requirements it was summer and Minami not showing up yet

whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
hey is it just me or the walkthrough on the main page is fucked?
and the wiki is disabled.
anyone got the walkthrough?
and of course the moment i said it doesnt work it works.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
hey is it just me or the walkthrough on the main page is fucked?
and the wiki is disabled.
anyone got the walkthrough?
and of course the moment i said it doesnt work it works.
1 - Don't use the walkthrough.
2 - The fandom wiki was shutdown a couple of months ago, there is a .
3 - Seriously, don't use the walkthrough, stick with the wiki.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
1 - Don't use the walkthrough.
2 - The fandom wiki was shutdown a couple of months ago, there is a .
3 - Seriously, don't use the walkthrough, stick with the wiki.
The OP should remove the link to the walkthough as at this point it is just causing confusion.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes