Razai

Aug 17, 2020
can someone help me out? Im stuck on the last part of lexi slave, in which I need to take either sasha or lexi to the club. Issue is, whenever I bring either one, no event occurs, its just a regular club date, with no progression. I have sasha as full 100% slave, and I have lexi at 100% kp nad 85% LP
Gift sexy dress to both of them then invite one of them on Sat night

Nov 10, 2020
Happened to me before, check if you can unlock TV at uni once you more stats.

If you are maxed out RIP, you will always miss out on 1 topic for uni(which is lame) and if yo
Happened to me before, check if you can unlock TV at uni once you more stats.

If you are maxed out RIP, you will always miss out on 1 topic for uni(which is lame) and if you miss out TV, you are fucked.
Thank you, i had indeed 100 intelligence so i went to the university to take course but there was no new topics to learn. I used the cheat menu to reduce my intelligence to see if i could lose a few topics to replace with TV but it didn't worked so i started a new game and rushed to the band path (i used cheats to raise affection quickly) and for some reasons the TV topic was one of the three basic topics available for Anna along with politic and sex (i didn't went to the university nor raised intelligence, it was already available when i opened the talk options) and now it works.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Thank you, i had indeed 100 intelligence so i went to the university to take course but there was no new topics to learn. I used the cheat menu to reduce my intelligence to see if i could lose a few topics to replace with TV but it didn't worked so i started a new game and rushed to the band path (i used cheats to raise affection quickly) and for some reasons the TV topic was one of the three basic topics available for Anna along with politic and sex (i didn't went to the university nor raised intelligence, it was already available when i opened the talk options) and now it works.
Yeah, the game has grown so MASSIVE it has little kinks that can stall your harem progress(like that TV uni/anna glitch), but it is also one of the few games I bought and religiously comeback to play every few months or so, because of the massive content.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
So. Uh.

There is a new thing.

Having sex with Alexis and Kylie comes to watch, then you can tell Kylie if its gross or hot. Apparently, this isn't on neither the wiki or the guide.

I can report Kylie to the police if I choose that its hot? Because I honestly want to get Camilla. But eh, how its this, its not in the wiki or in the in-game guide

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

UncleGeorge20

Dec 24, 2021
Oh gee, why hasn't anyone ever thought of such an idea. If only someone had created a mod that would have allowed players to look at all the scenes for all the girls. That would have been so handy.

Biting sarcasm aside, a quick check would have shown you that this has been brought up numerous times. As it is, there's too much content for someone to keep up with this game on a monthly basis. A gallery will be implemented, but only when the game is finished.
Do you have a very small penis or something? I can only assume someone who act like a bitter complete fucking jackass for no reasons online has got to have some giant underlying self-esteem issues. Go smell your own fart some more bud.

BrokenHighlighter

Oct 12, 2021
So. Uh.

There is a new thing.

Having sex with Alexis and Kylie comes to watch, then you can tell Kylie if its gross or hot. Apparently, this isn't on neither the wiki or the guide.

I can report Kylie to the police if I choose that its hot? Because I honestly want to get Camilla. But eh, how its this, its not in the wiki or in the in-game guide
its on the wiki. , under Kylie the Voyuer and Confront

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Do you have a very small penis or something? I can only assume someone who act like a bitter complete fucking jackass for no reasons online has got to have some giant underlying self-esteem issues. Go smell your own fart some more bud.
Is this your first time on the internet? Develop a thicker skin. I am sick and tired of people jumping onto the forum and asking a question could be very easily searched on the thread. Because this is something that has been repeatedly asked, dozens of times.

whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
is there a way to trigger the audrey beach date for the office harem during winter??
or is there another way to proceed with the office harem?
i don't exactly fancy button mashing the skip button until summer

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
someone else asked but i didnt see an answer for them, i did the path that gets sam part of the home harem but she seems to be marked as infertile and unless i've missed every time she is fertile it doesn't seem to be changing. meanwhile i got a few other women pregnant without them saying fertile or not AND no fertilization icon like there sometimes is. no idea whats going on. also side note, the limit of only 1 sex a day (haven't found a way to increase it) was imo the dumbest thing possible to add to this game besides things that would have ruined it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a way to trigger the audrey beach date for the office harem during winter??
or is there another way to proceed with the office harem?
i don't exactly fancy button mashing the skip button until summer
Sorry, but you will have to wait until summer. Alternative routes are in the works so you're less reliant on specific seasons for story events, but as it is, around a dozen need their season (summer mostly).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is the fastest way to skip days?
Skipping as such isn't possible. Apart from sleeping, the most you can get out of one action is an afternoon date, but that will take a lot of real time to complete. Work is 4 hours but with getting there and so on. Fastest in real time probably really is staying at home, skipping hour by hour, eat, shower or watch TV/play ZBox when needed.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes