Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can somebody help me out with the Sasha/Bree confrontation? I thought it wasn't supposed to trigger until you've had sex with both three times, but it triggered for me when I'd only even dated each once. The first time I had sex with each once before the confrontation. Then I went back and reloaded a save from before my Sasha date, then said no at the end to avoid sex. Confrontation still triggered the next day. Obviously, I don't have them both high enough for the harem yet, so Bree left.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? I'm playing 22.2.0c, no mods, no cheats, afaik totally vanilla. This is really fucking frustrating, especially considering how much grinding I've invested so far for a single sex scene. Especially since AFAICT from guides, you can't level Sasha enough for the harem without dating her twice.
Andrealphus mentioned that the requisite for confrontation now is "sex with both within 5 days", not the three times rule anymore. But if you didn't have sex with Sasha at all that still shouldn't happen ...

smokey5144

Feb 25, 2022
Andrealphus mentioned that the requisite for confrontation now is "sex with both within 5 days", not the three times rule anymore. But if you didn't have sex with Sasha at all that still shouldn't happen ...
Thanks for clarifying the new mechanism. Still a little weird as I declined sex, but at least now I might be able to figure out a workaround without going all the way back to the first Bree date.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
How do you get Samantha to go above 50 percent so you can collar her? Just says have sex in the shower but she doesnt live with me, also lexi says wake up early?

Irshiki

Mar 4, 2019
I'm following the steps on the wiki to make Lexi move in my house, but after the first threesome with Sasha It doesn't happen anything, the trailer don't burn down. What I have to do?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Is Sasha's foot massage quest bugged?
I have the skill massage, I wait in the living room until she's present to watch a movie and it never triggers.
Tried it several times at all hours, alone, when other girls are present, nothing works.
Either this quest is bugged or the conditions are ridiculously inch-perfect, because I don't know what else to do.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Foot massage needs to be done... I believe on weekdays evenings, which makes it tricky, since she's often not there or alone.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Foot massage needs to be done... I believe on weekdays evenings, which makes it tricky, since she's often not there or alone.
That's what I mean, I've tried several times in the evenings as well, between 20 to 24 hrs, never get it.
This quest is a stubborn one for me.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
That's what I mean, I've tried several times in the evenings as well, between 20 to 24 hrs, never get it.
This quest is a stubborn one for me.
The other things to check is her dom score, and if you watched a normal movie...

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The other things to check is her dom score, and if you watched a normal movie...
Well, I usually pick horror movie since she likes that one. Not sure why dom score would determine if she asks or not.
Does she have to be more dominant to trigger it? Because on this save her score is submissive.
I think I'll be giving up on this one, the quest seems bugged for me. This is too much work for a simple scene tbh.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Well, I usually pick horror movie since she likes that one. Not sure why dom score would determine if she asks or not.
Does she have to be more dominant to trigger it? Because on this save her score is submissive.
I think I'll be giving up on this one, the quest seems bugged for me. This is too much work for a simple scene tbh.
That's probably it... her asking for a foot rub is something, I believe happens when she's below 25 sub... possibly below 0 (so, on at least some dom)... the next events also trigger at ever higher dom scores... as such, I've found the best run used to be to do her dom events first before joining the band and inevitably going down the sub route.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
How do you get Samantha to go above 50 percent so you can collar her? Just says have sex in the shower but she doesnt live with me, also lexi says wake up early?
sam can only be collared on a specific path if you DONT initially tell her about ryan cheating. otherwise her max is 50 and she'll leave permanently if she catches you with someone else. ***note she will STILL get pissed on the harem path if she catches you with a non-harem member. because apparently being ok with you dating other girls means only the home girls.

Reactions: MisterDuck

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Is Sasha's foot massage quest bugged?
I have the skill massage, I wait in the living room until she's present to watch a movie and it never triggers.
Tried it several times at all hours, alone, when other girls are present, nothing works.
Either this quest is bugged or the conditions are ridiculously inch-perfect, because I don't know what else to do.
as far as im aware foot massage only ever occurs if she's the dom. Because apparently taking care of your partner and making them feel good is a sub exclusive thing.

Reactions: MisterDuck

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
That's probably it... her asking for a foot rub is something, I believe happens when she's below 25 sub... possibly below 0 (so, on at least some dom)... the next events also trigger at ever higher dom scores... as such, I've found the best run used to be to do her dom events first before joining the band and inevitably going down the sub route.
as far as im aware foot massage only ever occurs if she's the dom. Because apparently taking care of your partner and making them feel good is a sub exclusive thing.
Ahh, that must be it. It would be great if the quests had a tool tip to mention those hidden requirements.
I like Femdom and wish there was more of it in this game, but that's just silly. The only requirements should be to watch TV with Sasha alone while having the skill massage unlocked. Why the extra steps? At the very least inform the player of the specifications to trigger the event... Smh.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
I'm following the steps on the wiki to make Lexi move in my house, but after the first threesome with Sasha It doesn't happen anything, the trailer don't burn down. What I have to do?
Repeat the same thing again to make Lazy's next chapter appear (Railroad incident).

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
sam can only be collared on a specific path if you DONT initially tell her about ryan cheating. otherwise her max is 50 and she'll leave permanently if she catches you with someone else. ***note she will STILL get pissed on the harem path if she catches you with a non-harem member. because apparently being ok with you dating other girls means only the home girls.
Bruh her route is most annoying

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes