jordanoroger

Jun 4, 2020
Any one know the code to enable dating on emma? Stuck on the "Meet with Emma and Sam" and nothing happens (Finished Sam Story D path). She introduced me as bf but I I told her to chill. She said she would talk with Emma but nothing so far. 60LP on Emma and 100 on Sam. Not really feel like starting over, any tips?

Reactions: iamdefiant

AtOMcenzier

Mar 27, 2022
v21.3.1b and I still can't trigger Maid Bree event where I visit her at the end of her shift...
hey i think i fixed it
try to wait a couple days and go to bree at her work wait then go home have a meal got to the living room and then she must show up in the maid outfit then u 2 fuck and mike tells her that the girl he likes is bree
when it dont works i dont know but it worked for me

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
Why can't I repeat the MC/Sasha/Bree/Minami foursome? Every time I try, it just gives the options "I want to be alone with Bree/Sasha" or I want to be alone with the one I asked first. Doesn't work if you ask Minami first either.

bälint00

Mar 28, 2022
For Gamer Bree after I meet up with bree dad the next quest is watch tv with Bree. It doesn't seem to want to trigger? What Am I suppose to watch with her?

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Any one know the code to enable dating on emma? Stuck on the "Meet with Emma and Sam" and nothing happens (Finished Sam Story D path). She introduced me as bf but I I told her to chill. She said she would talk with Emma but nothing so far. 60LP on Emma and 100 on Sam. Not really feel like starting over, any tips?
u cant go after when Sam says you are her boyfriend. you need to meet Emma when Sam was Married. sorry you need to try again

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can u help me with a another problem bree wont do anal with me i have no idea how
After date sex, choose doggystyle. There is a certain random chance you will miss the correct target destination and aim slightly higher. Pure luck, can go wrong a few times in a row.

After that she'll talk to you about how she liked it, then it becomes a regular option.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes