Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm not caught up on all of the comments, but is there anyway to eventually date Emma? I'm not dating Samantha, but I also didn't friendzone her. Also, I've been keeping Kayla around in the hopes that there might be a way to rehab her or get her to become a more permanent, less murderous side chick. Is that possible now or perhaps in the future? Lastly, is there anyway to take Sasha out on Saturday night and make Lexi a slave without triggering a meltdown by Samantha? I've tried multiple ways, including randomizing the schedules, but that doesn't seem to work.

me915

Sep 22, 2020
I'm not caught up on all of the comments, but is there anyway to eventually date Emma? I'm not dating Samantha, but I also didn't friendzone her. Also, I've been keeping Kayla around in the hopes that there might be a way to rehab her or get her to become a more permanent, less murderous side chick. Is that possible now or perhaps in the future? Lastly, is there anyway to take Sasha out on Saturday night and make Lexi a slave without triggering a meltdown by Samantha? I've tried multiple ways, including randomizing the schedules, but that doesn't seem to work.
for emma you need 60 love to date her at least that how I date her for the 1st time.
for samantha was her status girlfriend? if it is then you better friendzone her or maybe collar her would help? idk i never have any problem with her.
for kylie idk man i never stick my dick into crazy maybe taming harem her?

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Does anyone have a full save with Kylie in Jail? Can't seem to trigger it in my game despite the assault or having the webcam footage.

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
Clothes for Mike mostly give a small bonus to strength, charm, or intelligence if you wear them. Some clothing is also needed to access certain locations, namely fancy suit, swimsuit, and sport clothes. Clothes for girls are mostly LP raisers, however sexy dress, sexy swimsuit, and slutty dress will also change the look of some characters in certain locations.

A list of items is .

With the skills, you have two new ones I haven't tried yet, maybe somebody else can help. Workaholic is a trait that speeds up work progress and time for salary raises. Most traits only have minor influence on gameplay however. There may be specific scenes where you get a bonus, or you may have 1 LP more when meeting a girl.

If you want to start anew after some playtime I would suggest picking Martial Arts in the first conversation/question with Bree, it is the only trait that you really need. And while you can learn it in game, it may be a race with time and it is quite specific to get (only on the beach, so only during summer, which is crowded with events anyway, and you'll need at least a bike).

Sexperience shouldn't be an issue. Granted, in real life after 144 times you should be able to distinguish the holes, but Mike can be daft sometimes.
I dont think you understood mate, i want to be able to read ingame what the description of traits ,items, etc is. is this not in the game anymore, i want to mouse over the items, traits, and see the tooltip of what they do/are. because i seem to remember it was.

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
Do you have to wait until summer to unlock the beach? Also I think the MC's dick is broken, it's been several days and he can't get it up, rip my dude.
Fucking kek.
there is a trait called high libido...idk what it does, maybe it gives some life to his dick.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Why male protagonist had lots of bunch of sex scenes when Female protagonist had too little?
Probably because the main player base is predominately male.
Probably because the developer is male, I presume.
Probably because most people have voted for male centric scenes.
Probably because the female protagonist was never meant to be on par with the male for content.

Take your pick.

Jul 10, 2020
Has anyone else had trouble with Lexi's quest where it says to take her or Sasha on a date at the nightclub on saturday? I've taken them both on at least 30 dates at this point and it never triggers the event where you meet the other one and they agree to share you. I've tried friday and going to the nightclub at midnight on saturday and a saturday date that goes to the nightclub, ive even tried starting a saturday date late so i can go straight to the nightclub and it never triggers anything.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes