rewpoi

May 28, 2017
how can i talk about tv?
with anna? select the tv topic when talking to her. you need to increase your knowledge to learn topics.
also you need to talk to her before 19hs i think, and that very same day be at your home between 19 and 22

is very useful

Reactions: jackoffonher

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm not caught up on all of the comments, but is there anyway to eventually date Emma? I'm not dating Samantha, but I also didn't friendzone her. Also, I've been keeping Kayla around in the hopes that there might be a way to rehab her or get her to become a more permanent, less murderous side chick. Is that possible now or perhaps in the future? Lastly, is there anyway to take Sasha out on Saturday night and make Lexi a slave without triggering a meltdown by Samantha? I've tried multiple ways, including randomizing the schedules, but that doesn't seem to work.
Emma: you can date her quite easily. However after a certain time she will consider whether you're a long term option and getting that to work is a real hassle unless you intentionally avoid getting together with any other girl until you've done her story.

Kylie: she is slowly reintroduced in the "send her to jail" arc, I presume that will be the main way but it is also possible that she may get redemption in the other one without Ayesha and taming. However, it is also possible that she will stay a bit crazy and murderous.

Sasha/Lexi/Sam - haven't had that issue, so there must be a way. But don't ask me what I did.

Emma harem / marriage when?
Someday. Maybe.

So how the hell do I increase girls fertility? How many percent do I require to make them pregnant? Making them pregnant seems like a big task. And here is the save file.
You need only a fertility above 0. The rest is roll of the dice and luck - the higher it is the better your odds are but there is no threshold.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This took me forever to figure out as well. If you set your knowledge to max using the cheats then you'll have to lower it and manually raise it again in order to unlock the conversation topic. The price we pay for cheating...
Shouldn't happen when using in game cheats.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of mixed opinions when searching through the thread about the NTR in this game, so could someone expand a little on it for me if it's not too much trouble?

1. Is there actually NTR - and I mean real NTR where you willingly share and watch your girlfriend/wife with someone else, not scenes where a girl you aren't even together with sleeps with someone else and then the anti-NTR idiots get salty and cry about it in the thread.

2. If the answer to the first question was yes, how much of that content is there? Can you make it a main focus throughout the story, or is it just sprinkled in here and there to add a little spice?

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given. (Also, just to clarify for the mods, I'm a fan of NTR, so don't take this as me trying to start another "NTR bad" discussion).

Reactions: greem1

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of mixed opinions when searching through the thread about the NTR in this game, so could someone expand a little on it for me if it's not too much trouble?

1. Is there actually NTR - and I mean real NTR where you willingly share and watch your girlfriend/wife with someone else, not scenes where a girl you aren't even together with sleeps with someone else and then the anti-NTR idiots get salty and cry about it in the thread.

2. If the answer to the first question was yes, how much of that content is there? Can you make it a main focus throughout the story, or is it just sprinkled in here and there to add a little spice?

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given. (Also, just to clarify for the mods, I'm a fan of NTR, so don't take this as me trying to start another "NTR bad" discussion).
1. Well, NTR as on this site is not "willingly" by the character. Of course it is by the player, otherwise they wouldn't play the game/choose this path. "Willingly" would be the "Swinging" tag.

That being said, it is debatable how to answer your question. The female character in question is your ex and you may or may not be interested in getting back together, at least you're dating (and this happens during dates).

There are two to three other instances which people have called NTR but don't fit the definition in my view.

2. Given the way you ask: not a lot. You certainly cannot make it a main focus. Of the 20+ girls in game, I think only 5 have scenes which could be construed as NTR-ish if you really, really, really want to stretch the definition, and only one of them (see answer to 1) has multiple extended scenes whereas for the others it's a "blink and you'll miss it" moment.

Since you are a fan of NTR, I guess for you the ratio of scenes to playtime would not be satisfactory.

(That being said, since there are not only "No NTR" trolls galore but also a comparable number of "Need NTR in this game" trolls, just mentioning you are pro NTR won't make anybody less suspicious of what you write ;) )

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
1. Well, NTR as on this site is not "willingly" by the character. Of course it is by the player, otherwise they wouldn't play the game/choose this path. "Willingly" would be the "Swinging" tag.
I'd say it goes both ways, the real issue is that there aren't enough tags to clearly define such a fetish. Everything is thrown under the NTR tag, and it just doesn't work. Swinging does sort of work, but again, it doesn't fit the whole picture. This site really needs to just scrap the NTR tag and add in netorare/netori/cuckolding tags so games can properly define what they offer.

(That being said, since there are not only "No NTR" trolls galore but also a comparable number of "Need NTR in this game" trolls, just mentioning you are pro NTR won't make anybody less suspicious of what you write ;) )
We'll agree to disagree on this. In my experience, anti-ntr trolls are far more toxic an numerous than ntr fans by a margin greater than the distance between the sky and the earth. To suggest that there are a comparable amount of pro trolls as there are anti sort of blows my mind. I'll put it this way. I've never seen a mod remove someone's comment for saying "will this game have ntr" or "I wish this game had ntr." I have seen mods remove comments saying "ew, why is ntr in this, so disgusting, the author is a trash writer" etc... a lot.

Anyway. We can just agree to disagree. I appreciate you responding to my post and answering my questions! I hope you have a nice rest of the day/evening.

Edit: I never understood the facepalm emoji. You're basically announcing to the world that although you disagree with what someone said, you're too slow-witted to come up with a reason why. I could never do something so embarrassing.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We'll agree to disagree on this. In my experience, anti-ntr trolls are far more toxic an numerous than ntr fans by a margin greater than the distance between the sky and the earth. To suggest that there are a comparable amount of pro trolls as there are anti sort of blows my mind. I'll put it this way. I've never seen a mod remove someone's comment for saying "will this game have ntr" or "I wish this game had ntr." I have seen mods remove comments saying "ew, why is ntr in this, so disgusting, the author is a trash writer" etc... a lot.

Anyway. We can just agree to disagree. I appreciate you responding to my post and answering my questions! I hope you have a nice rest of the day/evening.
We can certainly agree to disagree and it doesn't matter that much but as a statistician, this is an expected experience. There is an innate bias we're both facing. You are an NTR fan and will be more in threads of games featuring it - in those threads of course there won't be any major "pro" complaints and the "anti" crowd will run amok. I am more of a disliker (not an anti myself and I get annoyed if they want to scrub it out of games, but I prefer no NTR) so I visit more of those threads and will have the opposite experience because the "no NTR" crowd doesn't have anything to complain in "my" threads. And yes, this includes deletion of posts - especially those who claim a moral superiority or the claim of being more self assured than those anti sissies. And, since the most annoying posts get deleted, both of us cannot show them to the other in hindsight.

In the end, I assume than on the whole the "anti" crowd is more numerous (as "anti" crowds usually are), but certainly the "pro" crowd isn't any less toxic, though it's often a different kind of toxicity, more aimed at the defenders of the game "as is", less on the tag or its appearance in a game as such.

bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
Hello. I'm trying to trigger "Three times the fun" event: I've all requisites, but when I click "work" the event doesn't start.

Any help, please?

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Ok what am I missing here for the home harem I have Sasha and Bree at 100 love and Sasha is at 100 sub with the collar and Sasha leaves she’s also pregnant

senzze

May 20, 2020
Hello. I'm trying to trigger "Three times the fun" event: I've all requisites, but when I click "work" the event doesn't start.

Any help, please?
maaa men....be SURE u dont have sex with any girl from the office harem before the event become a ceo...the wiki says (in tinny letters btw) that u need had sex with them within a 7 days time span...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes