Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You don't need be hasty. You know it? Or eveyong you don't agree with you treat like shit? Really mature of you with somone wil over 8K like or wheter they are. If you don't agree, it you thoug. Mine is I wanna play a game with fucking bug and errors and equel quatity of content.

Why am Ieven talk to you that you spit shit anyay no matter what. It looking buy tagsyou like a ndarstand you alweys gonna attak somone who thingdiffferntly.
Where do I treat you like shit? I was plainly telling you that you won't always get what you want, and that the terms you used in your complaints (like "sexist" and "unfair") do not apply.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Where do I treat you like shit? I was plainly telling you that you won't always get what you want, and that the terms you used in your complaints (like "sexist" and "unfair") do not apply.
it unfair and sexist. It better the deve decid with his/her head to make more content for female protagonist as well.
By judging patreon polls and what they prefer it seam look like the give up total control over the content on patreons. it complatlyunfair and mostly almost sexist. thatfemale alweys gonna have littl contet. From what I see inchange logs ther 90% of male contents in game so far. and 10% female protagonist.

• Angry
Reactions: swammy

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Broke more or less everything so discontinued quite a while ago.
um that's definitely not it I have to search it up separately, it's still working just fine but for some reason they remove it from the front page. It's the only thing that save this game from some of it god annoying event that lock by season, had to press skip time for an entire year just to look at a poorly draw event that only happen in the summer.

Reactions: sztrb

biggyb5587

Sep 24, 2018
um that's definitely not it I have to search it up separately, it's still working just fine but for some reason they remove it from the front page. It's the only thing that save this game from some of it god annoying event that lock by season, had to press skip time for an entire year just to look at a poorly draw event that only happen in the summer.
I still use. But it has the potential to break your save if used incorrectly.

smallst8

Jun 7, 2018
Can anyone drop an up-to-date save? My mike playthrough is glitched on trying to introduce sister into the harem and Emma won't talk to sam. If you could be so kind

Reactions: iamdefiant

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I hope in the future Kylie gets another route. Like the mc realizes she has some demons and takes her to a psychologist, or a therapist, maybe they go to a japanese temple and you can exorcize whatever inhabits her beautiful frame. In my current game I haven't even triggered her intro event, because she is basically a jealous crazy ticking timebomb that I know is going to blow up. It ruins working on a lot of other love interests, when she is just chilling in the corner flicking her razor every time the mc looks at another woman.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
It's been a few years (maybe 3-4) since I last played this game, figured I'd check in and look at the wiki. I found that certain characters that used to be in the free version are now in the Patreon only version. So how often does the Patreon version get leaked here? Is this version Patreon or should I wait longer?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I hope in the future Kylie gets another route. Like the mc realizes she has some demons and takes her to a psychologist, or a therapist, maybe they go to a japanese temple and you can exorcize whatever inhabits her beautiful frame. In my current game I haven't even triggered her intro event, because she is basically a jealous crazy ticking timebomb that I know is going to blow up. It ruins working on a lot of other love interests, when she is just chilling in the corner flicking her razor every time the mc looks at another woman.
I think the whole point of Kylie's storyline is that she's always going to be dangerous and obsessive towards the MC. There is no quick fix for her, hell, the trigger for her sole harem is when she attacks Ayesha, you know, the highly trained and very stronger fighter. Kylie is always going to pose a danger, be it to herself or others. Now, her storyline might evolve that she spends some time in prison, or the alternative route is that she ends up going to a therapist, but considering her alternative route ends with murder, can't see that happening.

It's been a few years (maybe 3-4) since I last played this game, figured I'd check in and look at the wiki. I found that certain characters that used to be in the free version are now in the Patreon only version. So how often does the Patreon version get leaked here? Is this version Patreon or should I wait longer?
Patreon version is the version that gets put up here, so go ahead.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So got the Harmony invite to the dance, but it's not triggering for some reason. Are you supposed to do the rollerskating/mall dates before attempting it?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I can't for the life of me get Sasha's footjob scene to trigger. I've progressed with her to the point that we're in a relationship, I have the massage skill and give her lots of foot rubs, but it never progresses past that. Any ideas?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So got the Harmony invite to the dance, but it's not triggering for some reason. Are you supposed to do the rollerskating/mall dates before attempting it?
Try it a week or two later, the appointment didn't show up for me the same week...

Can you trigger Kylie's BJ during conjugal visits or does she need to be on a date?
Hmm, those are the event conditions in 22.3.0a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how to make bree masturbate in the Bree MC?
Her fun needs to be below 3 for the masturbate button to show up in her bedroom.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
any idea how to get audrey to change her outfit while working??
Once you became CEO (advance far enough in the Cassidy storyline - you need to get the best investigation ending for this) you get a new office. When you're in it you get the "pointing index finger" icon you also get when you want to tell girls to go off the pill or similar, where you can set the work outfits for your four colleagues to "sexy" and back to "professional" individually.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes