Hwk47

Mar 15, 2020
Ok I need to have threesome with Kleio and Anna, but I don't have studio unlocked, how do I fix this?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
it what it called sexist. It better be equal, it not it gonnd be unfair. I better wok on female to make the same content for female protagonist that the male one alredy had. Otherwise it just unfair and most o play could even ejoy the game, it gonna be unfair and sexist on develpoing the game contents.

So since the male one had a lot of content better focus on female portagonist instead of leaving bunch of bugsand erroros with lot og missplace images and texts.The deve need to focus on female protagonit to make it look more enjoible and belancedin term of conted that male already had. If keep lissening on poll and rquest he neve gonna balance the female portagonist and it alwaygonna had lot of bugs
It is capitalism baby

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm new to the game. For the incest tag, who can you date?
There's an adopted sister Minami, and the mother Angela, but she's datable on the Female protagonist's route (future plans, the content is to a degree scarce there). Plus, incest I believe would infringe Patreon's TOS.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
it what it called sexist. It better be equal, it not it gonnd be unfair. I better wok on female to make the same content for female protagonist that the male one alredy had. Otherwise it just unfair and most o play could even ejoy the game, it gonna be unfair and sexist on develpoing the game contents.

So since the male one had a lot of content better focus on female portagonist instead of leaving bunch of bugsand erroros with lot og missplace images and texts.The deve need to focus on female protagonit to make it look more enjoible and belancedin term of conted that male already had. If keep lissening on poll and rquest he neve gonna balance the female portagonist and it alwaygonna had lot of bugs
Esl anita sarkeesian quit trolling. Do you even see what you are saying? 'Don't pay attention to polls and requests by your patrons.' Are you being purposefully disingenuous, or are you just stupid?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Esl anita sarkeesian quit trolling. Do you even see what you are saying? 'Don't pay attention to polls and requests by your patrons.' Are you being purposefully disingenuous, or are you just stupid?
When it's too much is too much. And it clearly higly sexist making too much contet male protagonist. I prefer belance, equality for both protagonists, if not it just unfair that only male need too much content. Female need the same quantity as male had so far.

Last edited:

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Emma: you can date her quite easily. However after a certain time she will consider whether you're a long term option and getting that to work is a real hassle unless you intentionally avoid getting together with any other girl until you've done her story.

Kylie: she is slowly reintroduced in the "send her to jail" arc, I presume that will be the main way but it is also possible that she may get redemption in the other one without Ayesha and taming. However, it is also possible that she will stay a bit crazy and murderous.

Sasha/Lexi/Sam - haven't had that issue, so there must be a way. But don't ask me what I did.

Someday. Maybe.

You need only a fertility above 0. The rest is roll of the dice and luck - the higher it is the better your odds are but there is no threshold.
Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to get Emma out on a date because every time I ask she says "I'd never do that to Samantha". Any advice or help on how to proceed would be appreciated. And now that I know Kylie is slowly reintroduced, I'll send her to jail and see what happens. Thanks!

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to get Emma out on a date because every time I ask she says "I'd never do that to Samantha". Any advice or help on how to proceed would be appreciated.

If Samantha introduces you as her boyfriend, you won't be able to kiss nor date her. Sam does this if you are on path A, so in order to avoid it you have to meet Emma after the wedding but before Sam dumps Ryan.

I find that Samantha path D (Revenge Path) is the only way to get both Emma & Samantha.
Because you need (handcuffs) >= 75 to get [Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship.]
And you can completely bypass "Talk with Samantha" [Prerequisites: Emma (heart) >= 60, Samantha is not friendzoned, Samantha introduced you as her boyfriend.]

Reactions: Taboo Lord
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes