syotos

Jan 13, 2018
22-3 is out if any body could source it be great i would my self if there was another way to back them me cant do credit card ^ ^
22-2 b was to many bugs no fun

Eli911

Apr 4, 2019
I still have a problem !!!

How to do the quest ( Meet Minami at home when tired )
the second one ( Meet Minami on the second Floor ) ?

senzze

May 20, 2020
I still have a problem !!!

How to do the quest ( Meet Minami at home when tired )
the second one ( Meet Minami on the second Floor ) ?
u need to do the bathroom evenet 1 and date practice event...then go to the hallway on week morning (weekend dont work)...remember to have less of 2 points on energy

Reactions: goblin sensei

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Im having trouble with the band harem. more than 2 weeks passed since the threesome, i had sex with the 3 of them in the same week and it's still not triggering the sasha confrontation. should i keep waiting?

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
I dont like to complain, but does anybody know why there are not more tooltips? no more information of what the items do or how they work, i dont understand it, its like playing blind. have i messed it up somehow or something? i could use some help, please. thank you all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I dont like to complain, but does anybody know why there are not more tooltips? no more information of what the items do or how they work, i dont understand it, its like playing blind. have i messed it up somehow or something? i could use some help, please. thank you all.
We'll be glad to help but the questions are a bit vague at the moment. Also, have you taken a look at the wiki?

biggyb5587

Sep 24, 2018
Any hero to upload to a server that doesn't take 6 hours to download?

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
We'll be glad to help but the questions are a bit vague at the moment. Also, have you taken a look at the wiki?
Ok, ima try to make more sense. you know how you could hover anything in the game? and when you hover for example on lucky it says what it does, or you hover over a coffee you buy, it says what it does. or the books, what book does what. or you hover over any trait and it shows what the trait does. now nothing shows, i dont know what clothes do, what things i buy do. stuff like that, i hope i explained it better.

For example, i dont know what any of the traits do. here ,il try to attach pics.

Not one of those traits have descriptions. i have no clue which one of them does what.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there something I am missing with Shiori? she is stuck at 55 lp and every time I try to take her on a date and she suggests hot coffee MC just has the option to say NO.

AtOMcenzier

Mar 27, 2022
After date sex, choose doggystyle. There is a certain random chance you will miss the correct target destination and aim slightly higher. Pure luck, can go wrong a few times in a row.

After that she'll talk to you about how she liked it, then it becomes a regular option.
i had sex with her 15 times in doggystyle is my sexpierience to high 144

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok, ima try to make more sense. you know how you could hover anything in the game? and when you hover for example on lucky it says what it does, or you hover over a coffee you buy, it says what it does. or the books, what book does what. or you hover over any trait and it shows what the trait does. now nothing shows, i dont know what clothes do, what things i buy do. stuff like that, i hope i explained it better.

For example, i dont know what any of the traits do. here ,il try to attach pics.

Not one of those traits have descriptions. i have no clue which one of them does what.
Clothes for Mike mostly give a small bonus to strength, charm, or intelligence if you wear them. Some clothing is also needed to access certain locations, namely fancy suit, swimsuit, and sport clothes. Clothes for girls are mostly LP raisers, however sexy dress, sexy swimsuit, and slutty dress will also change the look of some characters in certain locations.

A list of items is .

With the skills, you have two new ones I haven't tried yet, maybe somebody else can help. Workaholic is a trait that speeds up work progress and time for salary raises. Most traits only have minor influence on gameplay however. There may be specific scenes where you get a bonus, or you may have 1 LP more when meeting a girl.

If you want to start anew after some playtime I would suggest picking Martial Arts in the first conversation/question with Bree, it is the only trait that you really need. And while you can learn it in game, it may be a race with time and it is quite specific to get (only on the beach, so only during summer, which is crowded with events anyway, and you'll need at least a bike).

i had sex with her 15 times in doggystyle is my sexpierience to high 144
Sexperience shouldn't be an issue. Granted, in real life after 144 times you should be able to distinguish the holes, but Mike can be daft sometimes.

Reactions: 1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q
Sep 12, 2019
Is there something I am missing with Shiori? she is stuck at 55 lp and every time I try to take her on a date and she suggests hot coffee MC just has the option to say NO.
I was having the some problem as you some weeks ago, and i probably know what's going you with here. Basically, there is this new feature called "Sexual Stamina" that no longer lets the MC have sex whenever he wants anymore, you need to be "in the mood" for sex now. How you get "in the mood"? I've no freaking idea, but i do know there is this icon on your phone that indicates your character is ready for sex.

So, if you really want some sex after a date, MAKE SURE this icon is showing BEFORE you start a date. Hope that helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was having the some problem as you some weeks ago, and i probably know what's going you with here. Basically, there is this new feature called "Sexual Stamina" that no longer lets the MC have sex whenever he wants anymore, you need to be "in the mood" for sex now. How you get "in the mood"? I've no freaking idea, but i do know there is this icon on your phone that indicates your character is ready for sex.

So, if you really want some sex after a date, MAKE SURE this icon is showing BEFORE you start a date. Hope that helps.

As far as I understand - haven't run any real experiments - it it is just like other staminas: it goes down when you have sex and then goes back up over time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RenéDescartes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

I thought that was an indicator for hung, since the clover is there it would make sense. If that is the case do you need to take 2 big pp pills? Also wtf is this sexual stamina and how do you increase it, do I need to just constantly smack asses and peep on bree/sasha to raise it? Hidden stats suck!

Sep 12, 2019
I thought that was an indicator for hung, since the clover is there it would make sense. If that is the case do you need to take 2 big pp pills? Also wtf is this sexual stamina and how do you increase it, do I need to just constantly smack asses and peep on bree/sasha to raise it? Hidden stats suck!
Like i said before, sexual stamina is for now a hidden stat that is required a certain amount for the MC being enable to have sex, and i've no idea how you increase it yourself, since there is no explanation anywhere in the game or wiki (Since said wiki is fan made thing). The eggplant icon is literally the ONLY THING in the game that indicates MC is ready for sex.

I can only presume that doing lewd stuff that doesn't involve sex would increase it, but i've not done any tests to confirm such thing. For me, it's just returns after 1 to 3 days without for me doing nothing at all.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes