lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
A basic question, sometimes after a date whenever girls ask for more only answer avaliable is `no` which MC add he is too tired.

i got 5 energy at that point even that is not enough or is there some other factor i dont know about?

feral74

May 31, 2017
hey quick question im stuck at Dance with Sasha and Lexi
im on date with lexi at winter sat 29 but sasha dont spawn at the night club any idea why?

bobbyfp

Aug 31, 2021
hey quick question im stuck at Dance with Sasha and Lexi
im on date with lexi at winter sat 29 but sasha dont spawn at the night club any idea why?
done Lexi meets Sasha(clothes shop Event), gift Sasha the sexy dress(Sasha Slave), take Lexi on a date at the nightclub at Saturday, Sasha is at the nightclub
nb : Sasha is at nightclub; i mean sasha appear, not doing event thing like boob transplant or coloring her hair

Last edited:

bobbyfp

Aug 31, 2021
A basic question, sometimes after a date whenever girls ask for more only answer avaliable is `no` which MC add he is too tired.

i got 5 energy at that point even that is not enough or is there some other factor i dont know about?
i think you have not finish the date goal (percent thing;while dating)

Eucex

Feb 8, 2021

I have the same problem , every time after a date with a girl I cannot have sex with her because MC is tired .
Someone wrote that there is such a thing as Sexual stamina , but I don't know how it works .

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Does this current android version run using renpy or not cause I can't even start the game like the old version(using renpy)

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
Sasha never asked to join the band harem, what should I do? Or I should ask what is the event that trigger that had Sasha confront MC, when and where it happened?

bobbyfp

Aug 31, 2021
Sasha never asked to join the band harem, what should I do? Or I should ask what is the event that trigger that had Sasha confront MC, when and where it happened?
Once you have had the threesome an event will later trigger where Sasha will confront you about how you, Anna and Kleio have been spending time together (at least 7 days have passed since the Anna/Kleio threesome). So long as Sasha meets the criteria, she will ask to join. If Sasha does not meet either of the criteria her max love is set to 0 and she is no longer dateable. If Sasha meets one of the criteria she continues as normal.

If Sasha asks to join it will lead to the band foursome, for this event to trigger you must be in the living room between 20:00 and 23:00.

nb criteria sasha : love more than 75, lesby 50, had sex more than 3 times

subzero2048

Aug 16, 2017

I have the same problem , every time after a date with a girl I cannot have sex with her because MC is tired .
Someone wrote that there is such a thing as Sexual stamina , but I don't know how it works .
If you click on the phone and your profile, you're looking for an eggplant in the upper right. If it's there, you can have sex otherwise you can't. If it's not there, you can take the blue pill sold at the drug store to get it back.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Good game so far, just wish we could raise the girl stats a little faster than vanilla.

It does sadden me that I have a collar but can't get Sasha to put it on me for a sexy scene even when I encourage her dominate stat, she even teases the idea, truly sad indeed.

Hope to see more Kylie yandere content too, especially a more dominant yandere Kylie.

Reactions: senzze

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I took Shiori on a Date everything went well, but when i end the date and she ask for the 'Hot coffe' the only option i got is 'No'. Any ideas why?

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
I think there is a bug with Harmony’s stats. Her love stat is currently stuck at 25% but it’s not locked. I can still gain love points with her but it does not change the percentage.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I took Shiori on a Date everything went well, but when i end the date and she ask for the 'Hot coffe' the only option i got is 'No'. Any ideas why?
Your sexual stamina is probably down, a new mechanic introduced recently (not to be confused with the "energy" stat). Check your phone whether you see an eggplant on your status page. If no - you're out of breath for that.

smokey5144

Feb 25, 2022
Can somebody help me out with the Sasha/Bree confrontation? I thought it wasn't supposed to trigger until you've had sex with both three times, but it triggered for me when I'd only even dated each once. The first time I had sex with each once before the confrontation. Then I went back and reloaded a save from before my Sasha date, then said no at the end to avoid sex. Confrontation still triggered the next day. Obviously, I don't have them both high enough for the harem yet, so Bree left.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? I'm playing 22.2.0c, no mods, no cheats, afaik totally vanilla. This is really fucking frustrating, especially considering how much grinding I've invested so far for a single sex scene. Especially since AFAICT from guides, you can't level Sasha enough for the harem without dating her twice.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes