ddes

Mar 12, 2018
PSA: If you are having lag / performance issues / it's really slow, *try making a new game*. Or if you don't want to replay everything someone added a mostly complete save file above.

I haven't been able to play for the last many versions, but I was always using my old saves. Starting a new game or using the linked save file both work perfectly with no lag.

(Devs, if you are trying to debug it and you want a save file that has lag issues on my machine I can upload a save which always lags for me)

here save file

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
PSA: If you are having lag / performance issues / it's really slow, *try making a new game*. Or if you don't want to replay everything someone added a mostly complete save file above.

I haven't been able to play for the last many versions, but I was always using my old saves. Starting a new game or using the linked save file both work perfectly with no lag.

(Devs, if you are trying to debug it and you want a save file that has lag issues on my machine I can upload a save which always lags for me)
Sorry, it is an old saved file v21.6.0. Don't use it anymore.

randykazehana

Jun 21, 2020
it's just opinion.., can Angela and Cherie become available in mike MC..,??
man.., I really madly in love with angela.., :love:
the voice and body like hot Milf..,& Cherie france accent ..,

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it's just opinion.., can Angela and Cherie become available in mike MC..,??
man.., I really madly in love with angela.., :love:
the voice and body like hot Milf..,& Cherie france accent ..,
Cherie: possible, one will have to see.

Angela: never in Mike MC, is in Bree MC but will stay there.

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
I'll be honest I think the fertility cycle is kinda trash. What's even the point of the hung perk now? If your keeping the cycle as is, at least change the hung perk to increase base fertility by some percentage.

The window of girls being "fertile" and the increase in their fertility is way too slow and too low. These girls aren't 40 yr old woman going to a clinic the majority of them are in the prime of their fertile life, there should never be an instance of a girl dropping to 0% fertility at their ages it should be roughly 25%-30% at minimum.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'll be honest I think the fertility cycle is kinda trash. What's even the point of the hung perk now? If your keeping the cycle as is, at least change the hung perk to increase base fertility by some percentage.

The window of girls being "fertile" and the increase in their fertility is way too slow and too low. These girls aren't 40 yr old woman going to a clinic the majority of them are in the prime of their fertile life, there should never be an instance of a girl dropping to 0% fertility at their ages it should be roughly 25%-30% at minimum.
Ummm, if every third or fourth instance of unprotected sex would lead to pregnancy, the world would be pretty full. I get what you mean for gameplay reasons, but in reality - even though one-time knock ups do exist - they don't exist as much as media (especially RomComs and Adult VNs) leads us to believe and most couples need quite a while from the decision to the actual fertilization. Never mind that actual 0% (technically: close enough to 0% for all practical purposes) fertility does exist within the cycle.

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
Ummm, if every third or fourth instance of unprotected sex would lead to pregnancy, the world would be pretty full. I get what you mean for gameplay reasons, but in reality - even though one-time knock ups do exist - they don't exist as much as media (especially RomComs and Adult VNs) leads us to believe and most couples need quite a while from the decision to the actual fertilization. Never mind that actual 0% (technically: close enough to 0% for all practical purposes) fertility does exist within the cycle.
LMAO you know nothing about reality. In fact from the ages of 18-24 60% of woman get pregnant on their 3rd time of trying. That 25% minimum is the realistic minimum that occurs in real life after age 35% your fertility drops to around a base of 10% so yes what I wrote was based in reality and you would know that if you only researched the topic for half a minute, but seeing as you can't do that, here ya go.

Not even to mention this is a video game bringing up reality has no basis whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Evil13 and kilatin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
LMAO you know nothing about reality. In fact from the ages of 18-24 60% of woman get pregnant on their 3rd time of trying. That 25% minimum is the realistic minimum that occurs in real life after age 35% your fertility drops to around a base of 10% so yes what I wrote was based in reality and you would know that if you only researched the topic for half a minute, but seeing as you can't do that, here ya go.

Not even to mention this is a video game bringing up reality has no basis whatsoever.
You do realize that the numbers in the linked article are about a whole month of regular sex (the precise amount is not mentioned), not a single instance of having sex as it is in this game? Which is why the numbers are moving around, because women do indeed have kind of a cycle when it comes to fertility, you know? You saw the part about so-and-so many couples were able to conceive within a year, or two years, which means that the "single sex fertility" is probably below 1% at that point? I couldn't find any mention about "third time of trying" there.

That this is a video game is a different matter, I addressed that with my "I get what you mean for gameplay reasons", but realistically the odds of fertility should be way lower, even if we adjust for the fact that time runs at thrice the speed in the game.

Reactions: Evil13

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
You do realize that the numbers in the linked article are about a whole month of regular sex (the precise amount is not mentioned), not a single instance of having sex as it is in this game? Which is why the numbers are moving around, because women do indeed have kind of a cycle when it comes to fertility, you know? You saw the part about so-and-so many couples were able to conceive within a year, or two years, which means that the "single sex fertility" is probably below 1% at that point? I couldn't find any mention about "third time of trying" there.

That this is a video game is a different matter, I addressed that with my "I get what you mean for gameplay reasons", but realistically the odds of fertility should be way lower, even if we adjust for the fact that time runs at thrice the speed in the game.
I've responded in kind to you in a message, since it would probably be deleted for "off topic" by some mod.

Edit: Either way I just edited my game file to make the changes I wanted so who cares. I still don't think a fertility formula based on in game days played should have anything to do with fertility but whatever.

fertility = max((((((game.days_played + self.birthday[1]) % 28)+1)/28.0)*100)-50, 0) that's the formula

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This game is in dire need of a gallery, too much content lol
Oh gee, why hasn't anyone ever thought of such an idea. If only someone had created a mod that would have allowed players to look at all the scenes for all the girls. That would have been so handy.

Biting sarcasm aside, a quick check would have shown you that this has been brought up numerous times. As it is, there's too much content for someone to keep up with this game on a monthly basis. A gallery will be implemented, but only when the game is finished.

BrokenHighlighter

Oct 12, 2021
there is a gallery mod linked in the OP lol.

also the hung perk does increase the odds by a factor of 1.5 of impregnation after accounting for fertility cycle.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Hi, i have a bug with Anna, i'm supposed to talk to her about TV but the talk topic doesn't appear (there's a lot of option but not this one). What should i do ?
Happened to me before, check if you can unlock TV at uni once you more stats.

If you are maxed out RIP, you will always miss out on 1 topic for uni(which is lame) and if you miss out TV, you are fucked.

randykazehana

Jun 21, 2020
does anyone know the effect of Blue pill..??
there's no description...,
I have 1 but forget where is come from...,
either drug store or gift.., and the thing i Know theres 1 in my inventory...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes