Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's good to know. Will on the positive flipside probably also reduce the number of "accidental harem triggerings".

Agaren

Jan 26, 2019
So, what skill actually lets you see the fertility of the girls? Haven't seen any book for it or option at the beginning. Is it the sexperience thing? Because I have 200 of tgat and still no idea what it does

Edit. : Also, Shiori's been pregnant for three months now even though the setting is put on "Immersive"

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
So, what skill actually lets you see the fertility of the girls? Haven't seen any book for it or option at the beginning. Is it the sexperience thing? Because I have 200 of tgat and still no idea what it does

Edit. : Also, Shiori's been pregnant for three months now even though the setting is put on "Immersive"
My first thought are, what are they teaching these kids in Biology these days? Three months would be only the first trimester, pregnancy lasts about 9 months.

That being said I have no clue if the game stayed true to real life as I have not played the latest version to that point yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My first thought are, what are they teaching these kids in Biology these days? Three months would be only the first trimester, pregnancy lasts about 9 months.

That being said I have no clue if the game stayed true to real life as I have not played the latest version to that point yet.
Well, given that one month in game equals one season, I'd say three months sounds about right in scale.

As for biology: true, but many games make it way faster (after 2 weeks she knows, two more weeks it shows, last two weeks and a child gets born, or similar). It is a problem between having it realistic and having a playable game with results. I personally wouldn't want to skip through 270 or so days to finish a pregnancy if there was nothing to do (except for maybe the occasional fornication with other girls) in the meantime.

downl05ding

Aug 19, 2021
I appear to be bugged out - Alexis is on the "go to police/ hire a PI" stage but I have neither option. My quest log says I need to wait for the PI to call me back, but it also has an X icon next to the stage of hiring him... and I never did.

Agaren

Jan 26, 2019
Well, given that one month in game equals one season, I'd say three months sounds about right in scale.

As for biology: true, but many games make it way faster (after 2 weeks she knows, two more weeks it shows, last two weeks and a child gets born, or similar). It is a problem between having it realistic and having a playable game with results. I personally wouldn't want to skip through 270 or so days to finish a pregnancy if there was nothing to do (except for maybe the occasional fornication with other girls) in the meantime.
Maybe, but it was said that it was 60 days till birth. So that was either wrong or the values in-game aren't right.

And even then, I would personally suggest maybe making it one month. This is still a game so you don't have to completely stay realistic (not that it does in certain aspects).

And again, what's the name of the skill that lets you see the fertility of the girls?

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I'm having a problem with Minami. I went through her whole event chain all the way to the end and maxed her LP. When asked to go steady, she says yes, but her status doesn't change (still says "adopted sister") and she doesn't do the pregnancy request outlined in the Wiki.

Penedozinho

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe, but it was said that it was 60 days till birth. So that was either wrong or the values in-game aren't right.

And even then, I would personally suggest maybe making it one month. This is still a game so you don't have to completely stay realistic (not that it does in certain aspects).

And again, what's the name of the skill that lets you see the fertility of the girls?
For me Bree and Sasha gave birth after 60 days, the others I have not yet confirmed.
And the name of the skill is Fertility Assessment

Last edited:

randykazehana

Jun 21, 2020
umm ,, please can someone help ..,

1.skip scene aletta
screenshot0008.png

2.Audrey skip scene "work in personal office while audrey wear new outfit"..,
i think because of this cap LP stuck at 70..., can't "go steady"
screenshot0009.png
3.sasha foot massage while wacthing tv ..?
screenshot0011.png

4. and the last is samantha & lexy flag.., how to lure them to fuck in shower..?
screenshot0010.png

i'm stuck with this.., and can't be done ...,

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
umm ,, please can someone help ..,

1.skip scene aletta
View attachment 1698990

2.Audrey skip scene "work in personal office while audrey wear new outfit"..,
i think because of this cap LP stuck at 70..., can't "go steady"
View attachment 1698997
3.sasha foot massage while wacthing tv ..?
View attachment 1699007

4. and the last is samantha & lexy flag.., how to lure them to fuck in shower..?
View attachment 1699002

i'm stuck with this.., and can't be done ...,
For (1) and (2) you need to complete the office storyline with Cassidy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any ntr content for alleta
In the traditional meaning no, but as it generally is used here (Sex with another male) probably yes. Although the "intended to cause jealousy" doesn't really work. After meeting Dwayne but before ousting him and having a high enough level with Lexi, all of you four can meet up at the night club you can have a "promotion party" - I think it is started in the office though - where Dwayne will have his way with Aletta, while you try to compete with Lexi as your partner.

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
spent two days and can't find a single variable for defining whether a girl is pregnant or not. Anyone know?
Edited: Also i have seen somewhere that someone put a command that was a pregnant flag: "kleio.set_flag("pregnant",1)" but the thing is, when searching for that within the entire project in Atom, nothing comes up

Last edited:

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
A question.. I see in the walkthough guide that there are different public and patreon version. Which version is this?? The mega one?

sidia

Feb 9, 2019
Pls help with Cassidy i have installed everywhere spycams and the investigation is 100% but she allways leaves (i followed the official wiki)
OR
If its possible restart the cassidy story line.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes