RevanHawke226

Aug 4, 2020
Is anyone else on Android getting the Home Harem flag tripped after fixing the hot tub? I'm day one and Bree and Sasha are calling me a two-timer and leaving...

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
how can you save edit to change path with characters
Wouldn't recommend it, as it breaks things. There were console commands earlier in the thread you can search and try, but again, it breaks things. I'd recommend ignoring what you missed and focus on other girls and just do a NG+.

Has the female protagonist been updated or is it still male only updates
Been male for a while now, there's a changelog on the first page that you can get most of that info from.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Been male for a while now, there's a changelog on the first page that you can get most of that info from.
Shame cause there's not many good female protagonist games with lesbian paths nowa days, also I read the changelogs and they're not exactly clear if they're male path or not

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Shame cause there's not many good female protagonist games with lesbian paths nowa days, also I read the changelogs and they're not exactly clear if they're male path or not
I might be making an assumption, but generally if you see BreaMC then you'll have updates you're looking for (last of which I think was chibi sprites). If you don't see that, it's prolly safe to assume she's been passed over again. It's been a while since I remember seeing her have a decent update dedicated to her but I've passed on the last 2-3 versions, so I might be wrong.

Jul 27, 2018
Sooo. What's the problem with this serial cheater Alexis? Does she love mc? Is she just using him for his money (one of the conditions for her to call mc is that he needs to been promoted 2 or 3 times, i think). Is she just a nympho? I'm curious to see more of her.

Last edited:

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
In version 22.2.0b in cheat menu missing "date". Check old saves and try start new game - always the same. Is it only this version? For me this ruined all. Game is not bad, and I wont start discussion, simply human life is not long enough to play this game without cheats and endless grind not what people(o. k. , I) playing for. Once again - this is not criticism, only opinion.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
I might be making an assumption, but generally if you see BreaMC then you'll have updates you're looking for (last of which I think was chibi sprites). If you don't see that, it's prolly safe to assume she's been passed over again. It's been a while since I remember seeing her have a decent update dedicated to her but I've passed on the last 2-3 versions, so I might be wrong.
yea i stopped a while ago is seem like they started the female mc and got bored and just decided to focus on male

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This damn klieo special spot thing is driving me nuts missed it that day, thought I could go back to it later, seems busted now sigh...

renciax

Oct 26, 2021
(a) Just changing flags will most likely crash your save as you experienced. Too many interactions.

(b) That's what a dom does, dominating. Maybe a future update will give her more options to annoy Mike.

I don't mind dominance if it allowed plot lines to continue on instead of being a hardlock, because once those are in place you really can't do anything about them instead of playing through NG+

I'm not a fan of hardlocking or codelocking content but I'm primarily an RPG player and getting over hurdles like faction was always just "Kill more orcs"

alphablue7

Jan 15, 2020
Im seeing bree at 3 places at once. the street, living room, and whichever the original schedule she should be in. whats happening? any fix?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Im seeing bree at 3 places at once. the street, living room, and whichever the original schedule she should be in. whats happening? any fix?
She's probably looking for Sam:

There seems to be an issue with Samantha ... she's everywhere (at the same time) ...

She's in the kitchen, while at the pool, and the 'city' entrance, and in the mall ... was she cloned or something? :p
But yeah, while fertility may be down depending on cycle and such, cell division seems to have been introduced as an unintended mechanic ... ;)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes