lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
Almost maxe out most girls and bree is around %100 as well, but only getting blowjob scene so far. no option for normal sex scenes. do i miss something or some known bug?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Man. The narrative strings for a Samantha x Emma x Bree harem with the Male MC all already woven into the plot.

Adding the absolute button that is Emma to a harem / the home harem would be an absolute win.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I have tried "googling" this thread and looking up on the Wiki. But for the love of all that is unholy! I can not figure out how to trigger a Home Harem Foursome with - Bree, Sasha and Minami. Whenever I talk to them in the kitchen, with all 3 present, I only have the option to either have a Threesome with Sasa and Bree if I speak to either of them, or One on One time if I speak with Minami. The wiki says that besides their stats, which I obviously have since I got Minami to ask for it and the other two accepted (though I had to get Sasha to help Convince Bree), one of 3 events must have happened - , and . I had done the Threesome event with Sasha and Bree multiple times by now. So I am at a loss for what to do.

Any help?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have tried "googling" this thread and looking up on the Wiki. But for the love of all that is unholy! I can not figure out how to trigger a Home Harem Foursome with - Bree, Sasha and Minami. Whenever I talk to them in the kitchen, with all 3 present, I only have the option to either have a Threesome with Sasa and Bree if I speak to either of them, or One on One time if I speak with Minami. The wiki says that besides their stats, which I obviously have since I got Minami to ask for it and the other two accepted (though I had to get Sasha to help Convince Bree), one of 3 events must have happened - , and . I had done the Threesome event with Sasha and Bree multiple times by now. So I am at a loss for what to do.

Any help?
I listed the conditions for the event here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-3-0a-andrealphus.13488/post-7895907
And here how you find out about that Sasha got a strapon: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-3-0a-andrealphus.13488/post-7896830
If all that doesn't help you should probably upload your save...

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Those are the triggers, hard to say which one you're missing...
View attachment 1748633
- Bree, Sasha and Minami must be part of the Harem, should happen after you've asked the other girls of the home harem if Minami can join (this includes Samantha if she already joined at that point)
- You (Mike) must be at home
- Sasha must be at home
- Bree must be at home
- You must know that Sasha has a strapon
- You must've had sex with Minami at least once
- Triggers by interacting with Minami
- Triggers between 20:00 and 23:00
- Only for the male playthrough
- Sasha's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
- Bree's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
- Minami must be the one you're talking to (requires her to be at home as well of course)
- Minami's lesbian points must be equal/above 5 (25%)
- Minami's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
Hey, what program are you using to watch it? Can I have a request?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I listed the conditions for the event here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-3-0a-andrealphus.13488/post-7895907
And here how you find out about that Sasha got a strapon: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-3-0a-andrealphus.13488/post-7896830
If all that doesn't help you should probably upload your save...
Aha! Thank you very much! Its not clearly displayed on the wiki, basically now I know that the actual requirement is - that one of these or needs to have happened. But the way its written on the Wiki makes it look like you have to do one of these or . Which is evidently not true! I will report back once I am done with this.

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
Samantha still drinks like mad on her birthday date when pregnant.

More generally, none of the pregnancy conversations acknowledge if you've previously agreed to try to have a baby.

Last edited:

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
In tasks - fuck Samantha / Lexi in the shower - how to implement?

And after you complete the quest "talk to Samantha and Emma" - Emma runs away, but the quest still hangs unfulfilled - what to do?

Emma runs around the map, you talk to her and that’s it, she doesn’t agree to dates ..

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021
unable to do arcade with bree. already saturday evening
Hi, if you're referring to the Saturday afternoon (15 Hs / 3 pm) arcade event, I was also unable to trigger the event; but what I did, was to go to the arcade at 14 Hs and, either, wait an hour or play some arcade, and at the 15 hs Bree will appear and after she greets you, the 'play games with Bree' action will be available.

I think that the idea is that Bree meet you in the arcade, and not, you meet her there, so, you must be in the arcade before her.

Reactions: KhanJr

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So did anyone found out you had to plant a camera in the office during the investigation or did we all got this from the wiki
:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
So did anyone found out you had to plant a camera in the office during the investigation or did we all got this from the wiki
:whistle:
I had a few on stock already cause I bought everything from all the shops, and it just happened. I started reading the wiki more when I got killed a couple times.

Reactions: Muchos
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes