Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
I wrote to you on Patreon and I am writing here - the necessary gallery (required), we need repetitions of events, if I missed them, I need everything else! The game is great, but the fact that I can't achieve some things if I missed it is very bad(

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Gallery will be added later. It did exist, both by dev and by modders, but it is too much work to keep up with the changes from version to version. Every so often somebody new tries to do one. But it seems like the dust must settle first.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Haven't played this game in a while. Has the grind been improved?
What is "good grind" and what "bad" is subjective. I would argue though that, whatever side you're on, your perception won't have changed during the last updates, it is basically the same level it was over the last two years.

What is new however is a "New Game +" option, allowing you - once you ended a game with a marriage - to start with all the stats you had, including money, including traits. So you can have more traits (get a new one for every NG+) and can skip a lot of the early game. On the other hand that makes the game even feel a bit more grindy at times because there are fewer minor successes (I can now afford a car, I finally got my charm up to max, I've learned how to cook) during the build up of the girls' stats interrupting the routine.

And that last part hasn't changed, you'll still be running around handing out Yuri Mangas to everyone you see like advertising flyers for a new club down the street.

So if your main issue was this side stat collecting unrelated to meeting girls, it has improved - once you completed the game once doing it. (Oh, and using cheats prevents NG+.)

Last edited:

komaku

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a way to edit the save or re trigger the event to raise Minami's sub cap to 100? I sided with minami instead of Sasha and realized too late.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Edit: It seem's i managed to fix it, by using the console command 'DONE.pop("spank_minami")'. The event triggered again the next day, picked the right choices and now her sub cap is set to 100.
Just FYI, DONE.pop only removes seen events from the DONE array (so they can be replayed). It doesn't reset any flags which are set during the events, so you've to check the events code if something is set or not... (In this case nothing is set if you've chosen Minami, so there shouldn't be any issues)
Also the function was renamed at least twice in the last year (was DONE.remove and DONE.del before), so there's a possibility they change it again in the future... ^^

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is ntr avoidable in this game
Yes, but ...

The "classic" NTR is easily avoidable. However, you can rush into a scene (one scene only) where somebody else is fucking an LI next to you fucking another. This also is avoidable but unlike the other scenes you need to know about it and avoid certain progressions to do so.

I would argue though that this scene doesn't really fit the guidelines from F95 since it is not about jealousy or cuckolding but about establishing a character (of the other guy).

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there a scene I am missing with Minami? She asked to see the mcs trunk and then I get a random scene in the livingroom where the mc talks about how he fell down a rabbit hole and let his sister suck his dick and then she shows up and wants to fuck. Also can't do the spilled juice scene with Minami and Sasha because she decided to get bigger boobs. Do I need to wait for Sasha to get back and do the juice scene and then another beforehand?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I thought I finally found a female protagonist dating sim where you can date both male and female but seems like I was wrong since there is barely any content for that path. Will it ever get new content or why is that option there in the first place? Kinda misleading.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I thought I finally found a female protagonist dating sim where you can date both male and female but seems like I was wrong since there is barely any content for that path. Will it ever get new content or why is that option there in the first place? Kinda misleading.
I take it it's getting male MC is getting more support from patreon members. There are games in F95 that are from female perspective. You can look it up while searching by tag.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It gets a bit of content most months (despite what is said on this forum ;) )

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
I can't find sasha after boobjob quest. I told her to get a boob job , and the MC told her to pay for it herself or something .

Since then I can't see her in the house , i can see her in the room while she's sleeping but , she's nowhere else in hame , she not in the shopping store , nowhere in the kitchen , phone doesn't show her location .

Did i pema lock myself into somthing or is this a big?

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Is there a scene I am missing with Minami? She asked to see the mcs trunk and then I get a random scene in the livingroom where the mc talks about how he fell down a rabbit hole and let his sister suck his dick and then she shows up and wants to fuck. Also can't do the spilled juice scene with Minami and Sasha because she decided to get bigger boobs. Do I need to wait for Sasha to get back and do the juice scene and then another beforehand?
Can you see sasha anywhere in the house after telling her to get bigger boobs?

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
you know, i feel kinda silly for not noticing last week's patch was an april's fools until today

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes