Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
She disappears for a week.

You know, for the surgery you're making her go through.

Its not like she's going to the nearest petrol station to inflate her breasts with the high pressure air pump.
Well in my defence, this is the same universe where they sell penies enlarging and shrinking pills in local mall pharmacy that magically work instantly

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well in my defence, this is the same universe where they sell penies enlarging and shrinking pills in local mall pharmacy that magically work instantly
Oh, these do exist. I get mails for at least one version (the enlarging version) all the time. If you don't get them I can organize some for you for the cheap, cheap price of $5000. That's basically a steal ;)

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Does Samantha have a secret requirement to become a sex slave? I did the revenge path

her sub lv is 100 and love point is 80caped . But when I give the collar Shen gets pissed off...

I used chesta to raise her sub lv cos I got bored of replaying the same path

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Samantha's questline is weird, you go through the revenge bit and then it's like she forgets about all that and starts on the marriage path and you backpedal quite a bit from Saturday afternoon sexing to let's try going out on a date. Also is there a way to revisit her mall date and do other characters have similar dates that award unique outfits? I went with the daring swimsuit and it looks really good.

One other thing, about Samantha, how do you get the threesome scene with the girl from the wedding? I was pretty sure I did everything right: catch Ryan at the nightclub; don't tell Samantha about Ryan cheating; at the wedding go for a walk; get a bj from Samantha and then just keep at maxing her bars and Saturday visits. No threesome and she acted like I told her about Ryan cheating when she was the one who saw them for herself. Not sure if bug or me messing up somewhere.

Reactions: monk_56

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
The only two requirements are you must have seen her and her sub points need to be above 90...
I've completed partD but part E/break-up is not triggering.

After Samantha sends her cumshot pic to Ryan , I've modified my points to max

my LP is 80
SP is 100
I've waited every day in the living room at 14:00-16:00 fo ar week

Nothing happenes

Edit: it's a stupid bug. Finally made her collared didn't move from my bedroom till i got the call. I think some other quest was causing the problem

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
One other thing, about Samantha, how do you get the threesome scene with the girl from the wedding?
You've to catch Ryan fucking Natalie in the bathroom during the wedding, going for a walk doesn't trigger it....

I've completed partD but part E/break-up is not triggering.
It has a 25% chance to trigger between 14:00-16:00, the easiest way to trigger it, is quick saving at 13:00 wait for 3 hours and if it didn't trigger quick-load and repeat. (Does work for other events like the Jack call event during the Lexi questline too...)

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
You've to catch Ryan fucking Natalie in the bathroom during the wedding, going for a walk doesn't trigger it....

It has a 25% chance to trigger between 14:00-16:00, the easiest way to trigger it, is quick saving at 13:00 wait for 3 hours and if it didn't trigger quick-load and repeat. (Does work for other events like the Jack call event during the Lexi questline too...)
Well tried it for 2 weeks instead of the save method, so I'm going with it being a bug , only difference between the 2 files is o didn't leave the room there.

Anyway i thought making people collared makes them tolerant to the MC cheating in front of them . But Samantha is still getting pissed off and stalks me in pubs nightclubs while on other dates.

Meanwhile Bree and sasha are both tolerant to cheating

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Well tried it for 2 weeks instead of the save method, so I'm going with it being a bug , only difference between the 2 files is o didn't leave the room there.
I did a run where I didn't use the save scum method and it took me 2/1/2 ingame months to get the event to trigger, it's just bad RNG not a bug... ^^ (But it works everytime after a few reloads)

Anyway i thought making people collared makes them tolerant to the MC cheating in front of them . But Samantha is still getting pissed off and stalks me in pubs nightclubs while on other dates.
Sam is a bit special when it comes to cheating, you need to see the " " event and she must agree to nonexclusive relationships...

dancooper6565

Oct 17, 2017
I've seen this question asked a few times, but I don't think it was answered yet.

I can't trigget the Minami foursome event.
I'm referring to requirments at the Home Harem wiki page.
I do have everyone's LP far past 75, KP at/past 50 and all 3 are at 50 lesbian. I've done threesome with Bree and Sasha multiple times.

However, when I talk to Minami to initiate sex, both Bree and Sasha ask to join, yet I only have the option for Minami alone.
Same happens when I try to initiate via Bree of Sasha -- Minami asks to join, yet there are only option for 2 of them, and not for the foursome.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Sam is a bit special when it comes to cheating, you need to see the " " event and she must agree to nonexclusive relationships...

Yaaa not about to redo that quest again , will probably prego dump or friendzone her . Iirc you can still do booty calls if she's friendzoned

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I've seen this question asked a few times, but I don't think it was answered yet.

I can't trigget the Minami foursome event.
I'm referring to requirments at the Home Harem wiki page.
I do have everyone's LP far past 75, KP at/past 50 and all 3 are at 50 lesbian. I've done threesome with Bree and Sasha multiple times.

However, when I talk to Minami to initiate sex, both Bree and Sasha ask to join, yet I only have the option for Minami alone.
Same happens when I try to initiate via Bree of Sasha -- Minami asks to join, yet there are only option for 2 of them, and not for the foursome.
Those are the triggers, hard to say which one you're missing...
1649526802886.png
- Bree, Sasha and Minami must be part of the Harem, should happen after you've asked the other girls of the home harem if Minami can join (this includes Samantha if she already joined at that point)
- You (Mike) must be at home
- Sasha must be at home
- Bree must be at home
- You must know that Sasha has a strapon
- You must've had sex with Minami at least once
- Triggers by interacting with Minami
- Triggers between 20:00 and 23:00
- Only for the male playthrough
- Sasha's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
- Bree's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
- Minami must be the one you're talking to (requires her to be at home as well of course)
- Minami's lesbian points must be equal/above 5 (25%)
- Minami's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)

Reactions: dancooper6565

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
How does child support works in the game? I think in one of my save, my MC hands up paying a stack of 100 dollars when the month after the children were born?

Honestly, it somewhat feel unrealistic because I know people in real life who didn't pay; I found the more attractive they were, the less likely they were to pay. Obviously, this is a game. I feel like other formats like over a set lovepoints or attractiveness should stop child support or have a replacement formats should be used because child support feel incongruent especially with max girl stats like love point and/or kink points.

Edit for below:
I meant put on child support; they are bunch who never put on child support; unironically, these guys tends to be above average or attractive. Now, since there a game mechanic here like charisma, at something like max stats its isn't unlikely compared to real life. Though, I feel like a combo of this and the option to make it voluntary would be nice.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How does child support works in the game? I think in one of my save, my MC hands up paying a stack of 100 dollars when the month after the children were born?

Honestly, it somewhat feel unrealistic because I know people in real life who didn't pay; I found the more attractive they were, the last likely they were to pay. Obviously, this is a game. I feel like other formats like over a set lovepoints or attractiveness should stop child support or have a replacement formats should be used because child support feel incongruent especially with max girl stats like love point and/or kink points.
I doubt that attractiveness reduces child support, you might have a wrong impression there. And children need to eat and wear clothes no matter whether mom likes you or not. On the contrary, how much mothers like you might depend on whether you pay up. Also, while many fathers may try to skip payments, and some may succeed, this is a serious issue legally, and also an asshole move, and we don't want Mike to be an asshole.

dancooper6565

Oct 17, 2017
Those are the triggers, hard to say which one you're missing...
View attachment 1748633
- Bree, Sasha and Minami must be part of the Harem, should happen after you've asked the other girls of the home harem if Minami can join (this includes Samantha if she already joined at that point)
- You (Mike) must be at home
- Sasha must be at home
- Bree must be at home
- You must know that Sasha has a strapon
- You must've had sex with Minami at least once
- Triggers by interacting with Minami
- Triggers between 20:00 and 23:00
- Only for the male playthrough
- Sasha's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
- Bree's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
- Minami must be the one you're talking to (requires her to be at home as well of course)
- Minami's lesbian points must be equal/above 5 (25%)
- Minami's love must be equal/above 150 (75%)
Thanks!
I think Sasha's strapon is the one I'm missing, although I assumed you can get that knowledge from the threesome with Bree.
Well, I guess it's time to stake out her room.

Btw, can you advise on a good way to check game code? I've tried snooping around the files to find the triggers you've listed, but I guess myinexperience with Ren'Py caused the failture.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I think Sasha's strapon is the one I'm missing, although I assumed you can get that knowledge from the threesome with Bree.
Well, I guess it's time to stake out her room.
You can get the knowledge that Sasha owns a strap-on in three ways.
1) (requires Sasha's sub points equal/below -25)
2) (random event, kinda hard to trigger)
3) (requires Bree's sub points equal/above 25, only triggers if you ask Bree to fuck...)

I personally do option 3 most of the times, because I don't like pegging and the event in the room can be hard to trigger...

Btw, can you advise on a good way to check game code? I've tried snooping around the files to find the triggers you've listed, but I guess myinexperience with Ren'Py caused the failture.
Hmm, I extract the rpa's with Unren.bat (option #1) and decompile the rpycs (option #2), then I open the game folder in (there's also a renpy language plugin which you can find ) and use the "find in project" (ctrl+shift+f) to find what I'm looking for. Most of the event stuff can be found in ch/<charname> or ch/harems[_full]/<haremname>...

Reactions: dancooper6565

dancooper6565

Oct 17, 2017
Hmm, I extract the rpa's with Unren.bat (option #1) and decompile the rpycs (option #2), then I open the game folder in (there's also a renpy language plugin which you can find ) and use the "find in project" (ctrl+shift+f) to find what I'm looking for. Most of the event stuff can be found in ch/<charname> or ch/harems[_full]/<haremname>...
Knowing that Unren exists is what I've been missing, thank you very much!
I did threesome with Bree with both options, but since all other triggers are easy to check and present, I guess that's the only one I might be missing (unless something is really messed up in my save, but I really doubt it).
I'll also try to intiate threesome again just in case.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes