Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would but i have no one i spent a year on her, In game ovs, Though we are finally making progress, I feel as though i will start again when a new update comes out, So i can get Sasha high enough not to be my partner but enough to keep Scott away then, Spend my time doing Emma's quest, I honestly like Emma more and even if her quest is a grind, Makes it feel worth it then Either lying to Sam that Ryan is fine, Or not showing the photo's, Though not gonna lie, I am just glad i finally made progress.
You might want to marry a girl then and work a bit to collect cash, so you can get NG+, if you haven't already.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Muchos

May 31, 2017
How am I supposed to get Bree to 100% on her birthday date. I did everything right according to the wiki.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think I figured out Emma. She kept shying away from kisses until I took her to the restaurant and that magically unlocked kissing. Later on when I took her home it magically unlocked sticking it into her pussy when doing reverse cowgirl, which then magically unlocks doggystyle on the next date. In her current state with needing the lucky trait, then her shyness and the ridiculous grind to even get her to go on a date, after which it takes 5 or 6 dates to even shag her, then you need to work on her sexperience and loosening her up and to top it off you need to go on specific dates, she is in serious need of a rework or some kind of simplification.

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
this is a great game, alot of girls, alot of sex scenes, but some sex scenes need to be redrawn because it feels like a child drew them

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

toto mayo

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,
I made a fresh restart with the new version 22.3.0a
Everythings was pretty ok until i got stucked with Minami stuck at 40 siscon and wasn't able to pratice dating with her 13 or 14pm on saturday home living room.
After some times trying to trigger it without success ... i loaded my save game with an older version of the game (22.2.0b) and magically the icon appear to practice date her.
The next event was also bugged in the new verison .. so far i try to advance in my savegame with the old version

Ps : impossible to trigger the minami event : Meet minami at home in the evening ........ dunno what i miss

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello,
I made a fresh restart with the new version 22.3.0a
Everythings was pretty ok until i got stucked with Minami stuck at 40 siscon and wasn't able to pratice dating with her 13 or 14pm on saturday home living room.
After some times trying to trigger it without success ... i loaded my save game with an older version of the game (22.2.0b) and magically the icon appear to practice date her.
The next event was also bugged in the new verison .. so far i try to advance in my savegame with the old version

Ps : impossible to trigger the minami event : Meet minami at home in the evening ........ dunno what i miss
This trigger has changed in one of the last versions and you have to talk to Minami on Saturday at 14:00 while her love is equal/above 90, her siscon points are equal/above 40 and you accepted to go on a date with her during her first siscon_cap event...

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I'm having an issue with a save where I messed up and didn't have Sasha on the slave route yet when I did the Lexi mall date. So I backed until I hadn't started the date, and didn't do it until way later. except I didn't notice that it was still marking it as complete so I can't go back and redo it. I tried some basic fiddling with variables using save edit but it reverted the changes and I don't want to accidentally murder the save. Any fix or will I just have to go back?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm having an issue with a save where I messed up and didn't have Sasha on the slave route yet when I did the Lexi mall date. So I backed until I hadn't started the date, and didn't do it until way later. except I didn't notice that it was still marking it as complete so I can't go back and redo it. I tried some basic fiddling with variables using save edit but it reverted the changes and I don't want to accidentally murder the save. Any fix or will I just have to go back?
Hmm, don't think you can redo the event by using a save editor. You can try doing it by using a console command.
To activate the console download the Unren.bat to your LoSeSb directory, run it and select 3 to enable the console.
In game press Shift+O then type in DONE.pop("lexi_sasha_1") and press enter. Make sure to type it in exactly like that (or use CTRL+C and CTRL+V), because the function is case sensitive...

After that do the date with Lexi in the mall again when Sasha is working and the event should trigger. (Don't overwrite your old save until you're sure everything is working fine!)

(If you don't want the debugging messages on the screen open the game\unren-dev.rpy with a texteditor and remove the config.developer = True line or delete the unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc entireley...)

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Hmm, don't think you can redo the event by using a save editor. You can try doing it by using a console command.
To activate the console download the Unren.bat to your LoSeSb directory, run it and select 3 to enable the console.
In game press Shift+O then type in DONE.pop("lexi_sasha_1") and press enter. Make sure to type it in exactly like that (or use CTRL+C and CTRL+V), because the function is case sensitive...

After that do the date with Lexi in the mall again when Sasha is working and the event should trigger. (Don't overwrite your old save until you're sure everything is working fine!)

(If you don't want the debugging messages on the screen open the game\unren-dev.rpy with a texteditor and remove the config.developer = True line or delete the unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc entireley...)
Hey! Can you suggest more commands? For example - teams to start events with Minami.. My triggers do not start in any way, I don’t know what to do anymore ..

Siscon40 and nothing happens.. I'm just going crazy..

toto mayo

Jul 12, 2017
Hey! Can you suggest more commands? For example - teams to start events with Minami.. My triggers do not start in any way, I don’t know what to do anymore ..

Everytihing was blocked for me too ... add to step back on an older version of the game

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

I can't list every command of the game, in this case it was easy, because only one event had to be removed from the DONE list and nothing else has to be changed...
I described how to trigger the siscon40 event here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-3-0a-andrealphus.13488/post-7880262
I tried it yesterday and it worked this way, if you still have issues we probably need to see your save file for this one...

Reactions: Vindaria

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
I can't list every command of the game, in this case it was easy, because only one event had to be removed from the DONE list and nothing else has to be changed...
I described how to trigger the siscon40 event here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-3-0a-andrealphus.13488/post-7880262
I tried it yesterday and it worked this way, if you still have issues we probably need to see your save file for this one...
It's work!

Thanks a lot!

You saved my nerves)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes