JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone been able to get the 2nd saturday visit from Samantha to work with the new update? I've waited two saturdays in a row from 14-18 in the house and it hasn't worked yet. I have KP and LP maxed so that's not the issue. Actually no Saturday events are working since I can't even get Minami's saturday date event to work either.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
How does the latest version run? Still choppy? Last time I played it took more than a second to transtition between rooms

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Has anyone been able to get the 2nd saturday visit from Samantha to work with the new update? I've waited two saturdays in a row from 14-18 in the house and it hasn't worked yet. I have KP and LP maxed so that's not the issue. Actually no Saturday events are working since I can't even get Minami's saturday date event to work either.
I've gotten all 3 Saturday visits. Just max both bars and then she shows up like clockwork every time at 14:00 in the living room.

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone else having a problem with Cassidy? I get the investigation to 100% and I've tried both reject and accept to be her slave, but both times it just ends with her saying Dwayne can beat the accusations.

I set up the camera and everything prior to the meeting, there are no questions to ask like how it says on the wiki. I am not sure at all what I might be doing wrong here

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How does the latest version run? Still choppy? Last time I played it took more than a second to transtition between rooms
Unfortunately that's an individual issue. I don't mean you're the only one experiencing it but it is so far unknown what causes it. Chances are, if it was for you before it still is. But nobody other than you can really find out.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
this game is way too difficult and filled with randomness, its there a way I can remove the cap to love of the other characters?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
this game is way too difficult and filled with randomness, its there a way I can remove the cap to love of the other characters?
Yes, play through their storylines.

You can also go to the options and turn down the difficulty and random schedules.

VJTony42069

Dec 19, 2021
I bought the luxury bed but I’m not quite sure how to actually place it down? It’s just in my inventory at the moment.

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
I've gotten all 3 Saturday visits. Just max both bars and then she shows up like clockwork every time at 14:00 in the living room.
That's what is weird about it. I have her stats maxed but it still hasn't popped up. I even tried lowering her stats and then maxing them out again just in case and it didn't change. The in-game tracker says be wait for her on Saturday in the afternoon so the event is supposed to start but just hasn't yet.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
iirc she misses 1 or 2 saturdays in a row and makes a comment about it being awhile when she shows up

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
I messed up the taming harem because I overlooked that I can't have sex with Kylie before it. Since I am fairly far in my save I wanted to edit the file. Do I just have to set DATA_STORIES > kylie.sex.status : (2) to the value 1 to fix everything?

I have also been wondering how to progress Audrey. It says I should wait for her to work in her new dress. Nothing happened so far and I don't even know what dress the guide thing is referring to. I hope somebody can help. Thanks in advance!

Edit: actually I think I need to progress Dwayne story line first for Audrey.

Last edited:

Joker131313

Jul 15, 2020
Problems with Emma

I'm at the point where I need to "Talk to Samantha" after Emma reappeared. But there is no prompt or option to do so. The guide said to call her, but there is no such option. I have Emma to 60 and just stuck there, please help.

Do I need to have finished Sams story line?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I messed up the taming harem because I overlooked that I can't have sex with Kylie before it. Since I am fairly far in my save I wanted to edit the file. Do I just have to set DATA_STORIES > kylie.sex.status : (2) to the value 1 to fix everything?
The ayesha event checks for the following conditions:
kylie.png
As you can see not kylie.sexperience() must be true, I think the only way to do this is setting kylie_sexperience to 0. Haven't tried it so if you run into bugs, you're on your own...

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Guys how can I add minami in the home harem I have added samantha but when I try adding minami the other girls don't want her in that relationship any help with that :)

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Anyone else having a problem with Cassidy? I get the investigation to 100% and I've tried both reject and accept to be her slave, but both times it just ends with her saying Dwayne can beat the accusations.

I set up the camera and everything prior to the meeting, there are no questions to ask like how it says on the wiki. I am not sure at all what I might be doing wrong here
For that you have to finish the investigation in the office check aletta as computer when she is not there, ask help aletta ,lavish and Audrey about investigation they will call you someday about the investigation till that don't accept Cassidy's call when the investigation done she will call you again

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes