Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Guys how can I add minami in the home harem I have added samantha but when I try adding minami the other girls don't want her in that relationship any help with that :)
Intruder
Prerequisites: During "Minami's Request", both Bree and Sasha refused to let Minami join, or Mike told her that she can't join,

Action: have a threesome with Bree and Sasha

Minami will burst into the room and takes part in the threesome without getting invited.

Mike can either tell Minami to get out which will block Minami from joining the home harem. The other option Mike has in that Situation is to tell Minami that she'll get what she deserves which leads to her joining the home harem.

Outcome: Depending on your choice, you still have to ask Samantha if she is part of the home harem or Minami won't join at all.

sla_mano

Jan 28, 2018
This game stressed me so fucking much. It should have a option to restart a character storyline from zero, because there's lots of ways to fuck up and sometimes the consequence of your dumb mistake will only come later and you wil basically lock/lose a character and to correct things will have to go so far back and lose so much progress with others that you simply get mad and lose the will to play it.
But overral good game, just make sure to read the wiki while you play and meet the girls. Believe me you want to know the right choices.

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
How Kylie is reintroduced on game? last time i got her removed cause she was arrested but I dont know how to unlock jail storyline

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
For once i'll do a little bit of cross promotion on this forum, i hope you won't mind ;)
We did some pretty nice animation work on our other game so here is some feast for the eye :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 10, 2021
Alright so played it a bit more and Emma seems to be the one i just can't get past the others are fine, As their stories are easier to understand due to playing it before, But Emma's Sexperience and looseness, I do not understand, No matter how many times i neither get cunninglingus, All i get is the bj option so.... Is Emma just broke or what cause no offence to wiki's guide its well done for the others but Emma... I feel like her path is like one that its either you understand it, Or just don't do it cause it don't make sense, People might complain about Samantha's art but honestly at least your earning something where as Emma, I feel like i am doing a iq test, My brain going what do i do in her quest to get a option to make sweet passionate love to the shy one.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Alright so played it a bit more and Emma seems to be the one i just can't get past the others are fine, As their stories are easier to understand due to playing it before, But Emma's Sexperience and looseness, I do not understand, No matter how many times i neither get cunninglingus, All i get is the bj option so.... Is Emma just broke or what cause no offence to wiki's guide its well done for the others but Emma... I feel like her path is like one that its either you understand it, Or just don't do it cause it don't make sense, People might complain about Samantha's art but honestly at least your earning something where as Emma, I feel like i am doing a iq test, My brain going what do i do in her quest to get a option to make sweet passionate love to the shy one.
Emma is a very unfun grind and should be looked at. Maybe the sex shop needs to sell lube to speed up the process. As it stands now in my game she's been ploughed thoroughly in all her holes and yet she refuses to kiss the mc, she also won't do doggystyle either. Something is definitely fucky with her.
Anybody else struggling to take Minami on dates? Don't seem to have a button to ask her and I can't via the phone either
I've had the option to take her on a date show up while I was on a date with someone else. It took like a week to get the first date to show up after that weird bug.

StefanieBen

Mar 17, 2019
Anybody else struggling to take Minami on dates? Don't seem to have a button to ask her and I can't via the phone either

Jun 10, 2021
Emma is a very unfun grind and should be looked at. Maybe the sex shop needs to sell lube to speed up the process. As it stands now in my game she's been ploughed thoroughly in all her holes and yet she refuses to kiss the mc, she also won't do doggystyle either. Something is definitely fucky with her.
I can get her to kiss the mc, But anything more apart from that and bj's are non existent i have taken her on over 100 dates and nothing and i mean nothing changed apart from either facial or swallow A HUNDRED DATES AND THEY MEAN NOTHING, Do not get me wrong i understand that she has to be taken slowly but i would be moving on to the second year on the game with nothing changing, Its not even a grind at this point its wanting something to change, I only get one option in the bed and thats bj then missionary and her saying i can't do it, Fine but am i looking to be dating her for 18 in game years before something happens, Her quest by far has made me wondering why i just bothered and then going i could have done so much more in that time span, Maybe she is broken in some area's and needs patching or she is a girl that you have to have the smallest penis in the game for, But her sexperience and looseness i can't even do cause nothing changes after 100 dates with her.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You need to fuck Emma in the ass (or pussy) to gain sexperience points with her. To get the ass option the hero's sexperience points need to be above a certain level (20 for missionary/cowgirl, 30 for reverse cowgirl or 40 for doggy)
To raise the hero's sexperience points, either have sex with other girls or use the sexperience books from the bookstore (they're only sold once per week)
Depending on the size of your dick you can fuck her pussy after a few sessions, see the table in the "Petite Love" event on the wiki:

StefanieBen

Mar 17, 2019
I've had the option to take her on a date show up while I was on a date with someone else. It took like a week to get the first date to show up after that weird bug.
Really frustrating bug! Her adoptive mom showed up and now all my tasks are to take her everywhere on a date... only there's no way to ask her on one.... aaarrrggghhh

Reactions: Jamsalad

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Is it possible to add Lexi to Home Harem without making Sasha a sex slave? In the wiki just mention that Sasha gets angry, but then she won't talk to me. Is there a way to make up to her and continue with Lexi Home Harem?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm not a big fan of Sasha's personality change when she becomes a sex slave. I like her sassy goth girl wit and general gloominess. In my current game I can't even talk to her in the kitchen, because it will start her event that makes her lame.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Just make a new save and don't fuck anyone before you fuck her. And don't get too close to Sam before you fuck Emma. You really want her to introduce you as a friend. It's tedious but, it's the only safe option. You could maybe try breaking up with your other girlfriends/sex slaves and trying with Emma again. I think you can ask them for forgiveness later. But, I wouldn't want to run the risk of having them leave the game.

Jun 10, 2021
Just make a new save and don't fuck anyone before you fuck her. And don't get too close to Sam before you fuck Emma. You really want her to introduce you as a friend. It's tedious but, it's the only safe option. You could maybe try breaking up with your other girlfriends/sex slaves and trying with Emma again. I think you can ask them for forgiveness later. But, I wouldn't want to run the risk of having them leave the game.
I would but i have no one i spent a year on her, In game ovs, Though we are finally making progress, I feel as though i will start again when a new update comes out, So i can get Sasha high enough not to be my partner but enough to keep Scott away then, Spend my time doing Emma's quest, I honestly like Emma more and even if her quest is a grind, Makes it feel worth it then Either lying to Sam that Ryan is fine, Or not showing the photo's, Though not gonna lie, I am just glad i finally made progress.

Reactions: criestoomuch
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes