throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Is there is a way to continue band practice coz any time I try to enter studio, I automatically get a scene with kielo and Anna. The result is Anna permanently leaves the game
Do the other tasks first with Anna to increase her max heart points. Don't get in any room where they are both there, for the mean time. That includes the pub and the clothing store.

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Have you done ? (Forgot to add that one as prereq when I added the entry to the wiki, which is needed to actually unlock the "fuck" menu...)

Not currently...
I'm sure that I have finished Shiori's event but I still cant find fuck menu.

Anonymouse_mccheese

Jul 26, 2021
I'm following Kilroy's guide on steamcommunity and it says kylie shouldn't appear until 50 charm and only on Friday and Tuesday but she appears every day(even weekends) for me, and I only have 23 charm so now I can't visit the university at all or else she'll appear

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm following Kilroy's guide on steamcommunity and it says kylie shouldn't appear until 50 charm and only on Friday and Tuesday but she appears every day(even weekends) for me, and I only have 23 charm so now I can't visit the university at all or else she'll appear
The guide was last updated on Jun 16th 2021, a lot of stuff has changed in the game since then. If you want something more up to date use the ...

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
try minami_siscon_max and/or minami_sub_max. set them to whatever the wiki says would've been the reward for choosing the right option.
minami sub max does not appear to exist. the siscon is already maxed and has to do with the actual "Siscon" events. the spank thing doesnt seem to be part of the siscon events

Try the console command DONE.pop("spank_minami"), this removes the event from the DONE list, so you can replay it... (make the correct decisions this time...)
doing this set the spank_minami integer to 71 (according to console output) which unfortunately it was already at (checking save file).
maybe there is some other reason the even is coming up any more :/

can you tell me where you got that console command from though?

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
- Mike needs to be in his office
- Lavish must not be hidden (gone from the game or busy because of one of her events)
- Lavish is at work
- Lavish's Love Points are >= 100 (50 ingame)
- Lavish's Sub points are >= 50
- No girl is currently in Mike's office
- needs to be done
- needs to be done (not in the screenshot, but this one is needed to unlock Shiori's "fuck" button)
- Lavish_spanking_start is not done (obvious, because that's what we're trying to start here...)
- Lavish must not be hidden (gone from the game or busy because of one of her events)
- Lavish is at work
- Lavish's love points are >= 90 (45 ingame)
- Lavish's sub points are >= 25
unfortunately i do meet all those requirements, they are also all listed on the wiki

here is a copy of the save

update: i used console and did lavish_sub_max=100 and lavish_sub=100 and the moment i walked into office she arrived for bj. you can try it on that save i linked. no idea why that made any difference

update 2: oh jeeeeez i just realized im dumb i didnt get the last couple updates for game, thats why i dont have lavish spank scenes lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: ratsenkio

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Maybe you mistyped it. it works for me.
oh didnt realize you meant console command, was looking at save (which i guess doesnt save that variable)

ok so i used the command minami_sub_max = 100
and then typing minami_sub_max reveals the variable was indeed set to 100

however, her sub in game (on the bar) is still locked at 50

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
also wondering, if anyone know what variable flips when you meet camilla (cop) to make her available / get phone number

also also, is there any way to contact Cherie other than at the xmas party after the Cherie events are complete? feels like we made promises we arent keeping ;) shouldnt we at least have gotten a phone number?

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
oh didnt realize you meant console command, was looking at save (which i guess doesnt save that variable)

ok so i used the command minami_sub_max = 100
and then typing minami_sub_max reveals the variable was indeed set to 100

however, her sub in game (on the bar) is still locked at 50
I actually just change the _sub_max, _love_max, etc when I chose the wrong option and lock me out of some content. Like during Emma's and Minami's routes. Even then, I only set them to what they would've been had I made the correct decision.

For example, if wiki says after the practice date, Minami's max siscon points would be 60 if you chose to hold her hand. I'm an impatient bastard who just holds ctrl a lot, so I didn't know I had to pick "Agree". I used the command minami_siscon_max = 60, then minami_siscon = 60. Then continue with her story.

Reactions: BudgetPro

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
I actually just change the _sub_max, _love_max, etc when I chose the wrong option and lock me out of some content. Like during Emma's and Minami's routes. Even then, I only set them to what they would've been had I made the correct decision.

For example, if wiki says after the practice date, Minami's max siscon points would be 60 if you chose to hold her hand. I'm an impatient bastard who just holds ctrl a lot, so I didn't know I had to pick "Agree". I used the command minami_siscon_max = 60, then minami_siscon = 60. Then continue with her story.
i was able to do both minami_sub_max = 100
followed by minami_sub = 100

and that seems to have lifted the cap!

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
_love_max, etc
doing similar hanna_love_max 200
then hanna_love 200

makes it so hanna will accept a booty call :D (im sure this works on others who are currently love locked)

edit: it appears you only have to set someones love max and love to 160 (says 80 in game) in order to unlock booty call (has no effect on bree sasha or minami who cant be booty called presumably because they live in the house, but Sam can be called after she joins so i dunno)

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
doing this set the spank_minami integer to 71 (according to console output) which unfortunately it was already at (checking save file).
maybe there is some other reason the even is coming up any more :/

can you tell me where you got that console command from though?
The pop method removes an item from a list and returns the id from the position in the list (which is in your case 71) it doesn't set anything (you can google "pop python" if you want to learn more about it)
I tried it with your save you posted below and after running the command the event works fine once Minami and Sasha are at home and Mike is at home as well (not in the living room)...

here is a copy of the save
I loaded your save in 22.8.0b and the lavish BJ triggered the moment when I did go to office. Your save was made with 22.7.0b and the requirement to trigger the BJ was too high to trigger it with that version...

Has anyone figured out which variable prevents minama bree and sasha from having BootyCall option on phone?
There's no such console command. Those three are excluded from booty calls in the code, but you can ask them in the evening to have sex with you anyway...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes