xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
So....with the map, right, I wonder why they used the pointy building from North Korea (Ryugyong Hotel). It feels so out of place. LOL.

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
Hey friends, i was postponing this, but i need to ask, why are there no tooltips at anything i hover over in the game? there used to be helpful tips, if i buy a book i know what it does, if i buy flowers it says how much hearts it gives to LI. but there is nothing anymore, i cant even tell what do traits do at the main character creation screen. does anybody know what is causing this, or is it purposeful game design?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Okay I get that but why does it auto triggers whenever I load my save?
You lost the first battle of the bands event, but there was a new event added which automatically triggers if you did so. The event has no specific location as a condition, so it can trigger anywhere... (That should only affect saves from before 22.7.0 because otherwise it automatically triggers directly after the BotB events)

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
You lost the first battle of the bands event, but there was a new event added which automatically triggers if you did so. The event has no specific location as a condition, so it can trigger anywhere... (That should only affect saves from before 22.7.0 because otherwise it automatically triggers directly after the BotB events)
Wait so it activated a auto lose of the first round even though I never started the first round?!

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
CGs don't represent what the characters are doing and a lack of animation in more emotional\exiting scenes is this game biggest failure. Minami is putting her hands on her hips, but the CG is showing her hands on her head (little things like this take away from the game). My suggestions are, add a few more CGs that better show what your characters are saying/doing in the scene and few more that move to make it a bit more animated/immersive.

Keep up the good work, thank you for this game. I am really enjoying your hard work.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
CGs don't represent what the characters are doing and a lack of animation in more emotional\exiting scenes is this game biggest failure. Minami is putting her hands on her hips, but the CG is showing her hands on her head (little things like this take away from the game). My suggestions are, add a few more CGs that better show what your characters are saying/doing in the scene and few more that move to make it a bit more animated/immersive.

Keep up the good work, thank you for this game. I am really enjoying your hard work.
Sounds like a minor bug since I clearly remember there being a Minami with hands on her hips.

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
Sounds like a minor bug since I clearly remember there being a Minami with hands on her hips.
She didn't put her hands on her hips, but that is one of 100 examples. I am just nip picking at what could make this adult, life, fantasy, wank inducing, simulator more fun to play.
That and giving some of the side characters a touch up. Bree, Shasha and Anna look great, but Aubrey, Kylie and Ayesha get what looks like "let's see if my 8-year-old can draw" look.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Can anyone help me determine exactly what conditions are needed to start this piece?

It says no one in the 'office' I take that to mean the MC office, not the whole work location. Cassidy is out at 15:00 , but Lavish never seems to trigger. Neither Random Event, or if I call her in.

m4ky

Jun 11, 2018
i stuck with home harem and this is not first time this happening i cant have foursome with bree sasha and minami i did threesome with bree minami and sasha minami but i cant do foursome event
when i click minami when they're all home nothing happening
i already click the option "fuck her" but there is only threesome events
here is my save

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can anyone help me determine exactly what conditions are needed to start this piece?

It says no one in the 'office' I take that to mean the MC office, not the whole work location. Cassidy is out at 15:00 , but Lavish never seems to trigger. Neither Random Event, or if I call her in.
I listed the exact conditions in this post...
Also make sure you're actually playing 22.8.0b and not an older version!

i stuck with home harem and this is not first time this happening i cant have foursome with bree sasha and minami i did threesome with bree minami and sasha minami but i cant do foursome event
when i click minami when they're all home nothing happening
i already click the option "fuck her" but there is only threesome events
here is my save
Mike doesn't know in your save that Sasha owns a strapon, which is needed to trigger that event.
Look at this post for more info...

Last edited:

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I listed the exact conditions in this post...
Also make sure you're actually playing 22.8.0b and not an older version!

Mike doesn't know in your save that Sasha owns a strapon, which is needed to trigger that event.
Look at this post for more info...
Thanks for the tech response, much appreciated! Of course the issue turned out to be the version, lol.

While we're on the topic of tech responses; I accidentally refused Minami when she came asking to practice kissing. This was a good way to get her 50% lesbian I thought and prepare her for the home harem. I did not realize that was going to change a switch, and then it was well past there before I got it. Is there a console command I can use to throw that switch back again?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes