gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the tech response, much appreciated! Of course the issue turned out to be the version, lol.

While we're on the topic of tech responses; I accidentally refused Minami when she came asking to practice kissing. This was a good way to get her 50% lesbian I thought and prepare her for the home harem. I did not realize that was going to change a switch, and then it was well past there before I got it. Is there a console command I can use to throw that switch back again?
Hmm you could run the following command in the console:
DONE.pop("minami_siscon_cap_03")
This removes the event from the DONE list, so you can play it again. (Don't know if this will break anything in the long run, but doesn't seem any other flags are set which mess things up...)

Reactions: Delambo

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Andrealphus
Can you PLEASE add alternative option, invite Samantha to the home harem in person instead of having to call her?
I've been trying to activate this even for a year and still haven't succeeded.

I have asked both girls for permission and I am calling her on Saturday(and also Sunday) from my house between 9 and 11 am (All my girl are at home). She usually picks up the phone, but I never get a chance to tell her that the girls agreed. (She is my sex slave and her stats are maxed out and she left her husband.)

I've tried absolutely everything that people on this forum have recommended (it seems like quite a lot of people have a problem with this particular event) and nothing has helped. It's very annoying because now I can't add other girls to the harem.

Last edited:

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
quick question guys, Does anyone know a way to use cheats without causing bugs ? for example, is the console command safer to use than the ingame cheats ? I decided to start a new save because the old one was laggy (probably not up to date and all) and I really don't want to spend a lot of time grinding the game.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
I made sure never to touch the battle of the band's when I was okay playing the game a year ago (I just started playing again last week)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
quick question guys, Does anyone know a way to use cheats without causing bugs ? for example, is the console command safer to use than the ingame cheats ? I decided to start a new save because the old one was laggy (probably not up to date and all) and I really don't want to spend a lot of time grinding the game.
Use the ingame cheat menu. Using the console can break things if you don't know what you do.. (If you want to use the console make always backups of your save in case you mess something up...)

Wait how did you io3n the debug menu on phone/computer?
I made sure never to touch the battle of the band's when I was okay playing the game a year ago (I just started playing again last week)
What does
"Hero.flags.bob
0"

Mean?
What command did you put into the renoy to check the BoB progress?
1. I enabled the console using unren.
2. As you see "battle_of_the_bands_round_one" is inside the DONE list because it returns True when I check for it
3. You made your save in version 21.9.1 maybe you forgot that you did the event? (which came out in September 2021)
4. hero.flags.bobWon (or game.flags.bobWon which is the same) gets set to either False (0) or True (1) during the first or second round
5. See #4
So yeah this looks to me like you played the event in the past and you lost...

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Hmm you could run the following command in the console:
DONE.pop("minami_siscon_cap_03")
This removes the event from the DONE list, so you can play it again. (Don't know if this will break anything in the long run, but doesn't seem any other flags are set which mess things up...)
is there a command to flip a bool ?
camila.hidden seems to remain true even if i enter camila.hidden = False
is there a different way to do it?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is there a command to flip a bool ?
camila.hidden seems to remain true even if i enter camila.hidden = False
is there a different way to do it?
I'm not at home currently, so can't look at the code. I guess hidden is a function which only returns the value, so you can't set it that way. Decompile the code and look at the classes (my guess is you can find the code somewhere in class_flag, class_flagged or class_person)

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
My 11-1 saves days I did the BoB on day 71

And 9-1 and 9-2 saves say I did the BoB on day 72

In Every save I made last year I avoided doing the BoB since I was doing each harem route in a single save.

I went in downloaded a previous version of the game 22.5.0b (used the 9- save files) and when going to practice 3 different events talking about the BoB coming up will happen.

Is there a way to reset the BoB round one or something using console commands since somehow the game triggered it with out my command. (I'd recommend opening the 9-1 & 2 save files in a version of the game from a year ago since that was when those saves where last played)

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Use the ingame cheat menu. Using the console can break things if you don't know what you do.. (If you want to use the console make always backups of your save in case you mess something up...)

1. I enabled the console using unren.
2. As you see "battle_of_the_bands_round_one" is inside the DONE list because it returns True when I check for it
3. You made your save in version 21.9.1 maybe you forgot that you did the event? (which came out in September 2021)
4. hero.flags.bobWon (or game.flags.bobWon which is the same) gets set to either False (0) or True (1) during the first or second round
5. See #4
So yeah this looks to me like you played the event in the past and you lost...
Nah I made sure to NEVER touch/trigger any event that required high stats since I was following the walkthrough to do each harem. Once I had gotten the band harem I avoided going to the studio since I then started working on Palla's route. I even just found out that your supposed to get rid of Danny's dead body (I was just walking around with a dead body)

Are there any commands that I can use to reset the BoB event?
Is there anything special that happens if you win the BoB?

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Wait what stats did you need to have passed round one?! I did use the cheat menu to mac out all the stats so how did I lose round one?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did the BoB on day 71
(...)
I did the BoB on day 72
(...)
I avoided doing the BoB
And now my head is trying to reconstruct some 50s or 60s rock/pop song with somebody moving strangely and singing they're "doing the bob" (not the twist, no, the bob).

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
thanks for the reply. Won't it also break the game though if I use the in game cheats for relationships etc ? I saw on the wiki that it was the case but I don't know if that statement was up to date with the ingame cheats.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
What is the console command to change player name? The game calls me Mike but all the characters call me by the name I gave my character.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What is the console command to change player name? The game calls me Mike but all the characters call me by the name I gave my character.
These are the commands to change name and surname in the console.
hero.name = "name"
hero.family_name = "family name"

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes