DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Is there is a cheat or something I can use to collar gamer bree
You can change her route to maid in saveeditonline.com
B U T
your game will probably act like a little cocksucker after you do this
the only safe way is to start a new game with the wiki opened in browser this way ensure you dont fucked up and regretting your own choice
good luck menz

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
How to trigger the scene between Morgan and Kleio, I got them to accept MC and be shared but after that nothing happened. MC was on a date with Kleio and the date continued even after MC gave Kleio drinks

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How to trigger the scene between Morgan and Kleio, I got them to accept MC and be shared but after that nothing happened. MC was on a date with Kleio and the date continued even after MC gave Kleio drinks
Used to be you simply needed to buy them drinks when they are at the bar together. Usually, 2 or 3 per person was enough to trigger the first scene. Since that was a while ago and Andrealphus did add stuff to the Pixie, it might not be valid though, but should be easy to try.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Where can I use this
You need to activate the console. Check the common folder, search the 00console.rpy, search for config.console and change from config.console = False to config.console = True (The T has to be in capital)

In-game press shift+o to open it and type the command you desire.

Last edited:
Reactions: antonymorato

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. I kinda fucked up in the investigation event. is there a way to switch Cassidy from Mistress to Slave?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Heyo. I kinda fucked up in the investigation event. is there a way to switch Cassidy from Mistress to Slave?

Here are the steps you need to beat the investigation and turn Cassidy into your pet.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018

Here are the steps you need to beat the investigation and turn Cassidy into your pet.
Thanks but, that event is long gone for me. I'm at the end of her questline. I kept going thinking there will be an opportunity to turn things around. We're "Friends" now. Is there a way to turn her into my pet now? I'll take cheats too if they don't ruin the save file

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Anyone else unable to meet Kleio on the rooftop? 22.8.0b downloaded fresh from Patreon. Yes, I know where it is on the map, but it's not showing

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks but, that event is long gone for me. I'm at the end of her questline. I kept going thinking there will be an opportunity to turn things around. We're "Friends" now. Is there a way to turn her into my pet now? I'll take cheats too if they don't ruin the save file
Marry her (or someone else) and start again, while keeping the stats and money you earned. But starting over work and relationship progressions.

sanek109991

Jun 23, 2020
Help me please, I need to talk to Anna about TV, but she does not have this option in the dialogue, but at the same time I already had sex with her

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Help me please, I need to talk to Anna about TV, but she does not have this option in the dialogue, but at the same time I already had sex with her
You need to unlock the topics by raising your intelligence, if you haven't done so already.

"There is a way" - not in game but with cheating with the right flag and variable setting. However, changing the whole path is pretty complex and almost certain to violate your last restriction - it is all but guaranteed that it will mess up your save.

Indeed for this game, certain exceptions notwithstanding, most decisions cannot be reversed without breaking the game even with save file changes or similar.

Reactions: sanek109991

sanek109991

Jun 23, 2020
You need to unlock the topics by raising your intelligence, if you haven't done so already.

"There is a way" - not in game but with cheating with the right flag and variable setting. However, changing the whole path is pretty complex and almost certain to violate your last restriction - it is all but guaranteed that it will mess up your save.

Indeed for this game, certain exceptions notwithstanding, most decisions cannot be reversed without breaking the game even with save file changes or similar.
Thank you, I didn't know that I need to increase intelligence more than 100, it's only with Anna, or is it someone else?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes