johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
this game is great, and i enjoy it, but it is sad to me that i cant have all characters in a single save. I have this same problem with many many games. i always prefer to have access to all characters in one game rather then having to play and keep track of multiple different saves with different choice outcomes just to see a handful of extra characters

its a design philosophy that is pulled from standard dating sim / VN games over the decades, but i dont like it in adult games. yes im here for gameplay to a degree, but really im here to consume the content, not for a huge time sink. i think the majority of players would agree

the only other complaint is i would like a handful more frames in fun scenes to boost the appearance of animation by making the characters actually move a bit. this is done in a few scenes (example Aletta on the couch or Emma on top) but it really is ideal to have this in every scene

final score 8 out of 10
Last I checked, other than Kylie and Camilla being essentially mutually exclusive (though you can still get Kylie in the sack before unlocking Camilla) Emma is the most challenging to get, because of her requirements. Samantha and Cassidy are the biggest obstacles, bc Sam if she introduces you as her bf, you can't have both, and Cassidy's path locks you in a relationship while you go through it (I did it by delaying my 2nd work promotion, which means holding off on getting Cassidy and Lavish). The rest you can friendzone temporarily if you have to, and once Emma is yours, gather the lot of 'em

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
this game is great, and i enjoy it, but it is sad to me that i cant have all characters in a single save. I have this same problem with many many games. i always prefer to have access to all characters in one game rather then having to play and keep track of multiple different saves with different choice outcomes just to see a handful of extra characters

its a design philosophy that is pulled from standard dating sim / VN games over the decades, but i dont like it in adult games. yes im here for gameplay to a degree, but really im here to consume the content, not for a huge time sink. i think the majority of players would agree

the only other complaint is i would like a handful more frames in fun scenes to boost the appearance of animation by making the characters actually move a bit. this is done in a few scenes (example Aletta on the couch or Emma on top) but it really is ideal to have this in every scene

final score 8 out of 10
So, the one above me kinda answered one part, but, what you have to realize that this game is a blend of sandbox and standard route VNs. Thus, because it's a sandbox, you do stuff outside the story and relationships, but there's usually two routes for every characters, although most have only been implemented in the last two years. So, rather than having multiple saves at each route fork, it's more of a game fork; it's also why the NG+ works. I'd suggest to, instead of saving before choices, you do one playthrough then start a New game plus after marriage to explore everyone's other side.
Bree, Band, Sam, The crazy sisters all have two mutually exclusive routes, for example; also office has multiple outcomes. There might be more, been a while since I've done a complete playthrough.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Who knows the variable for Emma hidden love points
Are you dating Bree? If yes,... it's complicated, but usually (if you don't cheese it) no points.
Do you have other women/girlfriends/slaves/pets? If yes, no points.
Did you do the correct thing at the movie date? If no, no points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are asking about cheating or save editing, Emma doesn't have that many variables and as long as you change it to 2 or 3 before she confronts you (after those three events) you'll be fine.

Reactions: antonymorato

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
Are you dating Bree? If yes,... it's complicated, but usually (if you don't cheese it) no points.
Do you have other women/girlfriends/slaves/pets? If yes, no points.
Did you do the correct thing at the movie date? If no, no points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are asking about cheating or save editing, Emma doesn't have that many variables and as long as you change it to 2 or 3 before she confronts you (after those three events) you'll be fine.
Can u tell how to do so because I am sure I will have zero points

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Can u tell how to do so because I am sure I will have zero points
Not from the top of my head, sorry. Try saving in two slots just after those three events, then use save edit online to find Emma's love points or whatever they are called and change that variable to 3. Then download the edited save. Keep the other slot unchanged in case you screwed something up.

Reactions: antonymorato

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
other than Kylie and Camilla being essentially mutually exclusive
the lady who runs maid cafe
the girl in bree's gamer path
(currently both teasers but planned for more)

both of these also require forking your save.

theres also girls you can miss without very specific choices, like the girl who Ryan cheats with.

What this inevitably leads to is a need to constantly read the walkthroughs/wikis and spoil the game for yourself so you dont "miss" opportunities on the first playthrough

many games this isnt that big of an issue because its only a day to get through the story and then you can go back and do it again (but i ideally dont want to do that either), however a game like this one that is very grindy takes WAY WAY longer to get all the way through the game, then to have to go all the way back through it all again to get to a handful of girls you missed...

its just not worth it. and this should be well understood by now. Forking games are ok when they are relatively short, but long grindy games shouldnt have forking/locked paths

i want to move on to another game eventually, im not trying to play this same game for 2 months straight just to feel like i didnt miss anything

too each their own though, im sure there are people who love this tedious time wasting style

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Not sure where this idea you can't have everyone in a single save is coming from
Gamer Bree and Maid Bree have extra characters you cant get to, you have to fork saves for them.
you cant get Camilla at all unless you send Kylie to jail (effectively removing kylie).
theres girls like the girl Ryan cheats with who you can only get to one on very specific path
theres plenty of girls who you can lose forever with just a very ambiguous choice (like dating Sam too early to get Emma, or the extremely vague choices leading to Cherie)

part of the problem with this game design decision is that it means people who know this is a big time sink game (very grindy) want to only do a single playthrough, which means they are forced to read the whole walkthrough and look ahead a LOT and spoil a lot of the story just so they dont miss out on characters.

Ryans extra girlfriend is a good example, to figure out how to get there you have to read basically everything in Sams path, spoiling most of her story

I get that some people want this big time-sink style gameplay, but for me personally i dont like it.

ShadLuff

May 20, 2021
Please help me, how to have sex with bree for the first time?
I have 50LP and 50KP, after date she asks for coffee, but I can't accept.
Please what do I have to do?

downl05ding

Aug 19, 2021
Gamer Bree and Maid Bree have extra characters you cant get to, you have to fork saves for them.
you cant get Camilla at all unless you send Kylie to jail (effectively removing kylie).
theres girls like the girl Ryan cheats with who you can only get to one on very specific path
theres plenty of girls who you can lose forever with just a very ambiguous choice (like dating Sam too early to get Emma, or the extremely vague choices leading to Cherie)
I will concede partially to the final point; some of the girls are tricky to get just the way you want, but them's the breaks.

The other stuff though, those are little scenes, not whole dedicated routes. That's not at all an unreasonable fork for this style of game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(...)

its just not worth it. and this should be well understood by now. Forking games are ok when they are relatively short, but long grindy games shouldnt have forking/locked paths

(...)

too each their own though, im sure there are people who love this tedious time wasting style
The second quoted statement would refer to me. So I disagree with the first.

To begin with: I get where you are coming from. I am playing many of these games with a Pokémon style of gotta catch 'em all myself. So one playthrough, saw the content (that is interesting to me).

But many games here, as you said, follow a different path. Be it good/evil, be it that you can have only one true LI and not a harem, and you might want to play them multiple times to see everything. Less of a hassle with a RenPy VN, just hold down skip (or auto skip). Here it is more. Not only the girls you get but how you get them splits.

And then the question comes: do I want to replay for the missed content. Here my answer is "yes" - I think I had five playthroughs already (as far as the game went at that time), and while some stuff is repetitive, I enjoy the progress I am making. Might be different for you. But people do differ in their tastes, also outside of AVNs. Do you want to be a good or a bad guy in Fallout 3, blow up Megaton or get rid of Tenpenny? Some even play the same game, only the NG+ has opened one extra boss with one extra sword.

I don't think this is something that should be "understood by now", because it just isn't true for all people. Some like to play a game the way they watch a movie or read a book, straight through and then they know the stuff. Others are actively looking for replayability. But what makes a game replayable may differ.

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
A few changes I would like to see:

• Adding a gun range and instructor to gain the Shooting skill
  • Adding a pro gamer guy to the arcade to train you in Gaming skill (could also be a partner for BreeMC)
  • Moving the martial arts trainer to the gym to make him easier to access all year (and an option to add a young apprentice for BreeMC partner)
  • Move the Office Party into for Lavish and Cassidy from 2nd promotion only to 2nd promotion for Hard, 4th promotion for medium, and 6th promotion for easy difficulty. Easier to build up cash, relationships, and skills before the investigation then.

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
Not from the top of my head, sorry. Try saving in two slots just after those three events, then use save edit online to find Emma's love points or whatever they are called and change that variable to 3. Then download the edited save. Keep the other slot unchanged in case you screwed something up.
Thanks

Last edited:

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
the lady who runs maid cafe
the girl in bree's gamer path
(currently both teasers but planned for more)

both of these also require forking your save.

theres also girls you can miss without very specific choices, like the girl who Ryan cheats with.

What this inevitably leads to is a need to constantly read the walkthroughs/wikis and spoil the game for yourself so you dont "miss" opportunities on the first playthrough

many games this isnt that big of an issue because its only a day to get through the story and then you can go back and do it again (but i ideally dont want to do that either), however a game like this one that is very grindy takes WAY WAY longer to get all the way through the game, then to have to go all the way back through it all again to get to a handful of girls you missed...

i want to move on to another game eventually, im not trying to play this same game for 2 months straight just to feel like i didnt miss anything

Ah, I had forgotten about those, since they're not fleshed out (pun intended) fully yet. I see your point, it does get lengthy, which isn't for everyone, though not as bad as certain other games I've played, and the cheats help speed things along greatly. Still, how you choose to spend your time is your prerogative, so no one should fault you for that.

Reactions: BudgetPro
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes