Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
"There is a way" - not in game but with cheating with the right flag and variable setting. However, changing the whole path is pretty complex and almost certain to violate your last restriction - it is all but guaranteed that it will mess up your save.

Indeed for this game, certain exceptions notwithstanding, most decisions cannot be reversed without breaking the game even with save file changes or similar.
I found an older quick save and cheated in the camera in the office (cause it was 1 hour before the meeting)
That did seem to somehow fuck up the couch BJ from Bree.. I get an error saying the " 'person' has no attribute 'id' "
I can ignore it tho and it just keeps going and nothing else seems broken so far so.. eh

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Also, can someone please point me in the right direction for these? I have all the office girls at max stats and I also did the threesome with Lavish and Audrey
1663603054440.png

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Thank you, I didn't know that I need to increase intelligence more than 100, it's only with Anna, or is it someone else?
It's more about choosing the proper topics when you get a new option for studies. Make sure you select the TV option if you haven't already.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Also, can someone please point me in the right direction for these? I have all the office girls at max stats and I also did the threesome with Lavish and Audrey
View attachment 2052822
When you work in your office, have you always been selecting "work hard"? I think I found that the Shiori bringing coffee event wouldn't unlike when I worked hard but only when I worked normally.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
fuuuuck there isnt a save editor or smthing similar?
unfortunately as ive found there is a save editor (google renpy save editor) however, this developer did not design the save system in a simple/logical way that makes flipping or skipping events easy.

for example, the saves dont even save the current sub/kink/love caps for each character, their caps are dynamically decided based on events that have been completed, and the variables that the save file uses to check those completion arent straight forward either.

its probably intentional so that it isnt easy to manipulate the game from save editing.

makes me a sad panda

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
this game is great, and i enjoy it, but it is sad to me that i cant have all characters in a single save. I have this same problem with many many games. i always prefer to have access to all characters in one game rather then having to play and keep track of multiple different saves with different choice outcomes just to see a handful of extra characters

its a design philosophy that is pulled from standard dating sim / VN games over the decades, but i dont like it in adult games. yes im here for gameplay to a degree, but really im here to consume the content, not for a huge time sink. i think the majority of players would agree

the only other complaint is i would like a handful more frames in fun scenes to boost the appearance of animation by making the characters actually move a bit. this is done in a few scenes (example Aletta on the couch or Emma on top) but it really is ideal to have this in every scene

final score 8 out of 10

downl05ding

Aug 19, 2021
Not sure where this idea you can't have everyone in a single save is coming from. It took me a couple playthroughs to get it right, but I've gotten every girl, every harem, and every available collaring. The only things I didn't do were a couple Sam path things and NTR/prostitution events. Emma takes a little work but otherwise it's pretty straightforward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
unfortunately as ive found there is a save editor (google renpy save editor) however, this developer did not design the save system in a simple/logical way that makes flipping or skipping events easy.

for example, the saves dont even save the current sub/kink/love caps for each character, their caps are dynamically decided based on events that have been completed, and the variables that the save file uses to check those completion arent straight forward either.

its probably intentional so that it isnt easy to manipulate the game from save editing.

makes me a sad panda
I dropped this game because of it. I accidentally missed Lexis call and i realised it after playing for 5 hours. I cant be bothered doing everything again. :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Frans090080

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If I want to play the next update, but haven't finished the version I am playing what do I do
Being a sandbox, there isn't really a "finish", since you can always replay or even do NG+ once you marry someone. If you are asking, whether saves will work... the answer is... depends how far you are into a story. Some get reworked, some get added. To be certain, you'll be able to continue as long as you haven't started dating with any girls that get new content. For the next update it should be the Pixie and Sporty Harem, some Cassidy and Hannah.

Reactions: antonymorato

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
It's been a while since I played, and I decided to start over (yes, I'm that kind of a masochist, lol) the new city map looks beautiful, but having the buttons for the available locations be spread around it instead of having them at the bottom came as a bit of a shock to me, lol. Still, I don't think it's bad, but unless it's night, they don't contrast well enough with the background to be easily seen.
Edit: have had some issues with voice volume, it seems to change between the MC and whoever is talking to, if they both are.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes