Fukizava

May 8, 2020
I started going through this game countless times, and I'm already tired, can someone please throw off the full save?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
A few changes I would like to see:

• Adding a gun range and instructor to gain the Shooting skill
  • Adding a pro gamer guy to the arcade to train you in Gaming skill (could also be a partner for BreeMC)
  • Moving the martial arts trainer to the gym to make him easier to access all year (and an option to add a young apprentice for BreeMC partner)
  • Move the Office Party into for Lavish and Cassidy from 2nd promotion only to 2nd promotion for Hard, 4th promotion for medium, and 6th promotion for easy difficulty. Easier to build up cash, relationships, and skills before the investigation then.
Indeed there's a lack of interesting guys, but Jack could easily become the Gamer Guy or maybe have the gamer girl appear there before the route is started similar to Master. As for a young apprentice... I disagree. The perv master should simply become more prominent of a character with Bree as MC.
Office party... you only get it if you have met Aletta (which is easy to avoid) and even then, you can build her sub or dom points by not going to the party (since she'll lose some LP thus won't progress as fast in her own quest line)

Fukizava

May 8, 2020
No such thing exists.
I know that. There are a lot of paths and all that, but by "full preservation" I mean preservation where the maximum number of paths has been passed, I hope I conveyed the idea, because my English leaves much to be desired.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Please help me, how to have sex with bree for the first time?
I have 50LP and 50KP, after date she asks for coffee, but I can't accept.
Please what do I have to do?
Is your little ShadLuff up to the task, i. e. do you see the eggplant icon in the character screen? Since a couple of months you need some "cooling down" between sex (amount is reduced as you gain more sexperience and fitness).

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Having a Derp moment, can't get the console to open. Shift-O appears to do nothing. Is there a trick, or a way to hold your mouth, so it works?

jizzong

Nov 11, 2019
1. Like some other people I run into issues, trying to add Cassidy to the bitchy harem. I have both Audrey and Cassidy at 100 love + 100 kink, both are collared and Audrey is at 50% lesbian. When I trigger the event one of them will still leave. I've attached a save file in case someone wants to check it out. Palla is already part of the bitchy harem.

2. Has anyone the console command to trigger the first part of the blonde Sasha event?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
1. Like some other people I run into issues, trying to add Cassidy to the bitchy harem. I have both Audrey and Cassidy at 100 love + 100 kink, both are collared and Audrey is at 50% lesbian. When I trigger the event one of them will still leave. I've attached a save file in case someone wants to check it out. Palla is already part of the bitchy harem.
Cassidy has 0 lesbian points in your save, "yuri-manga" her up to 50% and it should be fine...

Reactions: jizzong

jizzong

Nov 11, 2019
Cassidy has 0 lesbian points in your save, "yuri-manga" her up to 50% and it should be fine...
Didn't realize the bar only shows up once they gain points. I though it wasn't a thing for Cassidy. Thanks a lot for checking out my save.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Having a Derp moment, can't get the console to open. Shift-O appears to do nothing. Is there a trick, or a way to hold your mouth, so it works?
First, you need to enable the console if you haven't. Go into the game folder and then renpy>common and open file 00console.rpy with an editor app (I use Notepad ++ and it works great), use the search function (usually it's Ctrl+F) and search for "False" until you find the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" (I believe it is case-sensitive), save, and you should be good.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
First, you need to enable the console if you haven't. Go into the game folder and then renpy>common and open file 00console.rpy with an editor app (I use Notepad ++ and it works great), use the search function (usually it's Ctrl+F) and search for "False" until you find the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" (I believe it is case-sensitive), save, and you should be good.
You sir are a scholar and a gentleman, I don't care what anyone else says.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes