Oct 31, 2017
That's an easy one. The warning should come before each decision that will make you lose a girl or turn a girl into permanently friendship only. So if there are multiple decision that can end a quest line or turn are girl into friend only the warning should come before each one. It's not that hard.
I see you don't understand how the game works, because it wasn't a decision that caused the Sam/Emma blockage for you. It was because you went too far down Sam's story when you met Emma. Had you met Emma before Samantha gets divorced, having made all the same decisions along the way, you would have had no issue. So thinking up where to put a warning for this is actually "that hard."

So, to put it bluntly, "all that your asking for" is for the dev is redesign & script the game from the ground up because while it's not the only way to get what you want, it's likely to be the most time-effective one.

Finally, I would counter that the difference is one of attitude; earlier you said "what makes a game interesting for you, pisses me off." In this context, I'm more likely to say "what makes a game interesting for me, pisses you off." There's a difference of mindset there, it is a subtle one, but it's there.

While this hearty back and forth has been fun (and a fun exercise in keeping my wpm up,) it unfortunately cutting to far into my general tomfoolery time. As we have most definitely hit our impasse (and because no one here told me that a new Cave shoot 'em up dropped on Steam this week,) I think it's just time to agree to disagree & part ways. You can even have the last word if you want.

... now where did I put that arcade stick?

Oct 31, 2017
I do know that some events are too restrictive, Emma and Cassidy are both the worse offenders and due for some heavy rework early next year. Emma will probably work the same way as Kylie at that moment and if you don't do anything in front of her you'll be fine.
So don't worry this issue is not overlooked ;)
Mind if I offer some thoughts on this?

Pretty much as everyone is trying to play this game like Pokemon, my reasoning for delaying Cassidy's unlock is that (while running under the assumption everyone will keep her as a pet) she's the only LI on a Mike run that you can't break up with. Meaning things need to be absolutely perfect for Emma from that point on. So maybe something like the recovery with Sam could work.

Maybe the first time Emma asks about girlfriends, Mike mentions Cassidy and gets a smack from Emma with a hit to her Love points. Mike can then get the option to see the error of his ways, and lead to an event where he can release Cassidy from being his pet (with ensuing Love check to see if she stays in game or not) so you can get that extra wiggle room to become an item with Emma later on.

Meta gaming or not, I'm actually cool with the dynamic of Cassidy & Emma as they are. While you've set up Emma as being okay-ish with open-relationships as long as it's agreed upon (ie. Palla, and maybe Mistress Cassidy could fall under this as well), but having Cassidy as a pet should be a deal-breaker for her as, going by what the 'People' conversation option says, two-faced people are the worst.

So yeah, being able to end things with Cassidy could fix it. And I'm not just saying that because I want Emma's Weaboo-Catgirl magic thing to stay in the game (seriously, the thought of Emma's ahoge randomly popping up and her saying "Mike is doing something naughty right now!" is too good to let go.)

Also, while I've already got your attention. I'd be remiss if I missed this chance bring up a completely frivolous suggestion. As I'm sure Bibles simply go unused in any MC Mike run, can we get a subplot to help reform Kylie while she's in prison? Seriously, that girl needs Jesus.

... No? Okay, fair enough. Sorry to bother you. :censored:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
They only seem like that because they are ;)

If you have a decent routine going (wake up, take a shower, breakfast - I don't bother with the one point with Sasha/Bree I can get there except for the initial rise, enough ways to max it later - work a four hour shift, drink coffee, go to the mall to grab a burger, work another four hours, back home, dinner, TV/ZBox, go to bed, something like that. The schedule is pretty much set by the morning restriction of when the shower is free) it isn't that hard. Every once in a while (as often as possible) raise your stats (charisma is the most difficult, don't bother with machines or books ot home training too much, go to university and the gym). Then money will come in at a decent enough pace and after a while you can also afford all the books (and order a room service to skip the chores) while with the raised stats your need max goes up far enough that it isn't a bother anymore if you switch off the routine for a while. If things don't work out, you can always have a "need day". Saving up for something bigger can be annoying (especially the sports car while avoiding to go to practice with Sasha to avoid triggering Kleio too early) though.

But yeah, I like "building the machine", so in many games I focus on getting my stats up and my rhythm going before I get to the "good stuff". If you ask whether any of the girls would go for a coffee with this first weeks square nerd - the answer would be "no" :) This way of playing might not be for everybody though.
Honestly, I feel the best way is doing a New Game +
First walkthought is there to build the stats and have enough money, then New Game + to do the same and pick your favorite girls until you have even more money, then New Game + again

Oct 31, 2017
I see harem tag, I catch them all, simple as.
For the record, I'm not saying anything's wrong with that style, I'm saying that's what everyone's trying. I mean, I'm having a blast on this current run, and successfully nabbing Emma has all but cinched the fact that my little black pokedex will be full at the end.

Oh sure, the purpose of this run is to see how much child support it takes to make the game unplayable, but that's beside the point. I'm having fun either way. ;)

Last edited:

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Well, I got Emma. Chalk it up to not reading the wiki close enough. I thought Cassidy as a pet would lock out Emma, and while it knocks a love point off it doesn't necessary lock out the opportunity to date Emma. You just have to be careful for a long time not to screw around.

antiSimp.

Aug 2, 2022
Can anyone provide me with the save files because I lost my saves and don't wanna start from starting.
Any save with a couple of hours of playing will work.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
We do need another way to manage Lesbian and Sub stats than books :D
If you have ideas feel free to drop them ^^
Let the characters interact with those traits in an indirect way and play the conditioning game with the dating options. Themed art exhibitions for optional dating locations, trait-based movies as additional choices in the theatre or seasonal/annual erotic conventions that would pique the girls' interest in their leisure time so you could meet them there, just to name a few. At certain stages of a given trait, you could probably add also direct interaction like you already have with the theatre scene for movie dates. I view primarily through a writer's lens, so I'm not sure how big the mess would become to integrate such a kind of conditioning/training system. Or how it would mess with the code or the gameplay in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Let the characters interact with those traits in an indirect way and play the conditioning game with the dating options. Themed art exhibitions for optional dating locations, trait-based movies as additional choices in the theatre or seasonal/annual erotic conventions that would pique the girls' interest in their leisure time so you could meet them there, just to name a few. At certain stages of a given trait, you could probably add also direct interaction like you already have with the theatre scene for movie dates. I view primarily through a writer's lens, so I'm not sure how big the mess would become to integrate such kind of conditioning/training system would mess with the code or the gameplay in general.
I like the ideas, however as a player, going on a date just to improve kink or adjust lesbian points isn't really more effective than the method "by the book".

I see harem tag, I catch them all, simple as.
Don't get me wrong, I try to, too. But having the tag doesn't mean that Pokémon is easy - or even possible in the first place. Especially since, if we want to get technical, harem requires "only" three people at once (plus MC) - but they need to know about each other and be fine with it. While this is true for the - well - harems in this game, a Cassidy-Emma-Harmony-Morgan-Lexi-Anna-Sam run wouldn't count since they basically never meet each other and don't know about each other or everybody's deep connection with you.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I like the ideas, however as a player, going on a date just to improve kink or adjust lesbian points isn't really more effective than the method "by the book".

[...]
As for the sole purpose of a date, no, it wouldn't be more efficient. But as a variable addon on dates and other repeating events...Yeah, here I can see it would speed the training up.

Reactions: Cartageno

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I've attempted to follow the steps in the wiki to get Lexi into the home harem, and I didn't have a problem on the previous version. I can't get the Sasha/Lexi nightclub event to fire. I did the mall event with the two of them and have collared Sasha so I'm not sure what, if anything, I am missing. Is there an event in the console I can input to make it happen?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes