sonama

Apr 1, 2020
So i screwed up and did the alexis police route without doing realizing this would not allow me to raise her kink and collar her. I have a renpy save editor. Does anyone know what i need to modify in order to either do the PI route anyway or set her max kink to 100? I've tried changing the failed status on alexis_PI.alexis_hire_PI.outcome (shown in attached screenshot) but it seems to reset itself or throw an error when i load the save so I assume there is another value somewhere i need to edit. I've also tried just changing her slave status but it seems to do nothing and setting her sub above it's max causes it to reset.I really don't want to restart the game as I have already done most other girls and don't want to lose that progress. Thanks for any help Screenshot_1.png

Keni20

Sep 18, 2019
Anyone know how to install the android version? I've download the .zip file and extract it but turn out its still a bunch of resources, i don't know how to make it into .apk

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Well, I can confirm... screwing around with the knowledge stat in console commands will limit your talk subjects. I'm stuck on Anna's second event (talk horror movies) because I can't talk tv with Anna. Any work arounds? or is it just starting a new game?

Apr 3, 2018
Massive f i have played replayed this game dozen of times through the years now picked it up again ofcourse I follow the wiki step by step and was being extremely careful until I realized im already locked out from Minami home harem route with 5 hours up in grinding ugh to many routes to many locks I cant do it man T-T

Pepe_

Jun 7, 2020
Massive f i have played replayed this game dozen of times through the years now picked it up again ofcourse I follow the wiki step by step and was being extremely careful until I realized im already locked out from Minami home harem route with 5 hours up in grinding ugh to many routes to many locks I cant do it man T-T
Try this
jump minami_request
jump sasha_request
jump bree_request
jump samantha_request

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
haven't played this game in ages, was there a way to raise Brees Kink's level above 50 on the gamer girl path? She is locked there for me right now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
haven't played this game in ages, was there a way to raise Brees Kink's level above 50 on the gamer girl path? She is locked there for me right now.
I cannot exactly say whether there was one at one point in development, though I do not remember it. However, the Gamer path is the vanilla path and Bree stays locked at 50 not just for you. Unfortunately no way to fix this.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
So no collar for Bree in this run. Now I really wish the scenes with her "being bored" would be repeatable. Well there is always a next run ^^

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
I understand that it is probably intended to protect against corrupting saves, but for a game that encourages frequent saves so you can go back and try something different, It would be nice if there was a load option in the menu so you didn't have to completely back out of the game to reload a save point.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Can you skip to the next chapter of each character's story? Because I don't want to waste time while waiting for a new chapter for each character.
example
Sam had to wait 10 days for a new chapter to open. But I wanted to skip the time altogether so I could play a new chapter right away without having to wait.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can you skip to the next chapter of each character's story? Because I don't want to waste time while waiting for a new chapter for each character.
example
Sam had to wait 10 days for a new chapter to open. But I wanted to skip the time altogether so I could play a new chapter right away without having to wait.
No.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I understand that it is probably intended to protect against corrupting saves, but for a game that encourages frequent saves so you can go back and try something different, It would be nice if there was a load option in the menu so you didn't have to completely back out of the game to reload a save point.
Press ESC instead of right mouse button (at least on PC), there you have the standard RenPy menu with everything, including Load.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017

Restarted again, I was doing good. Watching for Emma, but Bree's sub75+ unlock is giving me issues.

I played on maid path, but I think unlocking her sub75 is bugged because minami moved in since Bree is never by herself for dinner. Any way to unlock 75+ sub for bree through console commands? Done.pop something?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
example
You can try to mess around the save or using the console. But i recommend you not to do it!! Messing around with things that you don't know, you can crash the game or the saves!! But has always it's your call!! If it was me i prefer waiting that messing things up!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
If the Auto-save feature is enabled the game will auto-save in the decision screen!! The saves will be on the letter A in the Load/Save screen!!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes