falecocassio

Oct 10, 2021
Finished the Band harem before Bree and Sasha agreed for the home harem. Now I have to choose beetween the Band (losing Bree and the home harem) and Bree (losing both the Band and home harem). they are all at 100% (kinky and love). Maybe I just screwed the lesbian stat (nota shure if Bree is at 50%. Also, how to increase or decrease it by 5? The magazines do It by 10 and the cheats do it by 20.

Edit: No, the lesbian stat was right. Issue resolved with two slave collars :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Renrut

Sofia Daniela

Aug 7, 2018
sorry forget you need trigger six some on saturday first. 1200-1800 livingroom
Sixsome
Prerequisites: Bree/Sasha/Minami/Samatha and Lexi joined the home harem, Livingroom, Saturday 12:00 - 18:00
Mike's living the dream...
Thanks a lot bro ♥♥♥

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
Error popping up whenever i try to talk to any of my co workers for investigation. Oh and I'm playing on Android. Any way to fix it?

redtoothandclaw

Aug 10, 2018
According to the wiki several events require you to not have cheated. What exactly does this mean? Not cheated at all or not gotten caught? I think I might have blocked myself from some events.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
According to the wiki several events require you to not have cheated. What exactly does this mean? Not cheated at all or not gotten caught? I think I might have blocked myself from some events.
You cheat be going steady with a LI then still messing with other LI brazenly in front of them,
generally a bad eye deer to go steady with anyone unless you want an early exit to ng+.

Reactions: 1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't suffer from erros, it is that I start another game the story changes
first I get a blowjob from Samantha and Sasha and then it's no longer possible

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I run into things that I don't have a problem with
I think it's a cool game
In my opinion, the game evolves
I look forward to the update though

Jan 15, 2022
Do you mean don't marry anyone, or else the game will end? I guess I'll play without a guide. Though I feel I'll need one when I'm trying to build a harem with a good ending.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Do you mean don't marry anyone, or else the game will end? I guess I'll play without a guide. Though I feel I'll need one when I'm trying to build a harem with a good ending.
I managed to get Bree pregnant with her you can continue the game
But don't get married to Sasha then it's game over

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
You can get Bree pregnant but don't want a relationship with you
Sasha is another story
You can't get her pregnant
only if you marry her is it game over

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes