Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do you mean don't marry anyone, or else the game will end? I guess I'll play without a guide. Though I feel I'll need one when I'm trying to build a harem with a good ending.
If you marry somebody (any single one or any harem multi wedding) the game ends. That actually is counted as a win and opens up New Game + where you will start with better stats, more money and more traits.

I would also recommend trying without a guide first to get a feel for the game. But be aware that you will most likely not even meet all girls and most certainly lose a couple along the way for good - and there are no easy ways to fix it by save editor or console, only to go back to an earlier save. But you will also be able to keep enough girls around to see how the game plays.

My only hints are: take the martial arts trait and once you get to the point where there is an investigation against you, peek into the guide (the wiki, it's handled in Cassidy's path) to avoid a sudden game over or losing your job (there are alternate ways of making money but it won't be enough). Or at least make a save once the investigation starts to be able to try again if you fail.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
If you marry somebody (any single one or any harem multi wedding) the game ends. That actually is counted as a win and opens up New Game + where you will start with better stats, more money and more traits.

I would also recommend trying without a guide first to get a feel for the game. But be aware that you will most likely not even meet all girls and most certainly lose a couple along the way for good - and there are no easy ways to fix it by save editor or console, only to go back to an earlier save. But you will also be able to keep enough girls around to see how the game plays.

My only hints are: take the martial arts trait and once you get to the point where there is an investigation against you, peek into the guide (the wiki, it's handled in Cassidy's path) to avoid a sudden game over or losing your job (there are alternate ways of making money but it won't be enough). Or at least make a save once the investigation starts to be able to try again if you fail.
I sincerely appreciate your info

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Do you mean don't marry anyone, or else the game will end? I guess I'll play without a guide. Though I feel I'll need one when I'm trying to build a harem with a good ending.

This is not a guide but it helps a lot a lot of the images!! You need to play the game a lot of times to see all of the images and endings!! My advice if you play with cheats you can see a lot of things faster, but you will lose your progress in the end, and have to do all over again so make sure you make a clean 1st save right at the beginning after you do everything with the cheats. If you don't cheat and you do one of the endings you will have the "NG+" this is a new game with all the stats and money you had in the end of the last game!!

Reactions: MisterDuck
Jan 15, 2022

Thank you for the help. Is martial arts the best general purpose trait?

Reactions: Cartageno
Jan 15, 2022

This is not a guide but it helps a lot a lot of the images!! You need to play the game a lot of times to see all of the images and endings!! My advice if you play with cheats you can see a lot of things faster, but you will lose your progress in the end, and have to do all over again so make sure you make a clean 1st save right at the beginning after you do everything with the cheats. If you don't cheat and you do one of the endings you will have the "NG+" this is a new game with all the stats and money you had in the end of the last game!!
I probably won't touch cheats and focus on NG+. I'll read through the three how to play pages on the wiki.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
my character kept waking up at 4am no matter how low the energy cant trigger Home Harem Moring BJ. how can i make the mc sleep longer to wake up at 6-10am?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you for the help. Is martial arts the best general purpose trait?
Not really, also it can be learned in game (unlike others). The reason I am recommending it is that at a certain point in the story (not surprisingly a fight scene) not having it will lead to a game over - and the events leading to this scene have been set in motion a long time ago, so you probably cannot go back to an earlier save, or at least do not want to since you did a lot inbetween. And no other trait is needed to avoid sudden game over syndrome.

The best trait to have is arguable and has been argued before, it may be a matter of playstyle.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
22.12.0 is now available on the official download portal for itch and all patreon tiers.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes