ancet

Nov 15, 2018
I've been reading the wiki about Emma, but for some reason the MC doesn't have a second dream about her. I have the lucky status and stamina, but nothing is happening. Not sure if I missed a trigger somewhere, but according to the wiki I haven't.
Go to the park during day, you will have a flashback, then you must start the search of the "Dream Girl".

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
i tried but i cant do, and i cant trigger event sixsome with some command?
- Did you have sex earlier in the day?
- Did you use console commands to jump any part of any of the girls' storylines?
- Did you use console commands to artificially inflate their stats?

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
So yeah, I got fired by Aletta because she found out about Shiori. Kind of annoying, since I didn't know I had to worry about that combo, but fair enough. Comes from very left field tho.

Did some searching this thread, and supposedly its's not supposed to trigger if one of them has enough KP, and I have Shiori at 100 KP, 70 LP and as a slave. Aletta's at 25 KP, 40 LP. Fast forwarded time forward by a month, they still fired me later. Am I just screwed? Will probably kill this play through and the game if so. Kind of hate fail-states like that.

Sofia Daniela

Aug 7, 2018
- Did you have sex earlier in the day?
- Did you use console commands to jump any part of any of the girls' storylines?
- Did you use console commands to artificially inflate their stats?
Nop
Nop
Yes, the only command i use is to trigger the spank minami event,

nemaxis

Nov 24, 2018
i tried but i cant do, and i cant trigger event sixsome with some command?
sorry forget you need trigger six some on saturday first. 1200-1800 livingroom
Sixsome
Prerequisites: Bree/Sasha/Minami/Samatha and Lexi joined the home harem, Livingroom, Saturday 12:00 - 18:00
Mike's living the dream...

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes